COME ON YOU RAMS the Derby County fans forum

a friendly place to chat about Derby County, football and life


    Mission Aborted!!

    Share

    Guest
    Guest

    Mission Aborted!!

    Post by Guest on Sun 02 Oct 2011, 7:51 pm

    Steve Maclaren has just resigned as Florist Boss :lol!:
    avatar
    CornwallRam

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1972
    Number of posts : 6451
    Registration date : 2009-02-20
    Points : 6991
    Age : 50
    Location : Derby

    Re: Mission Aborted!!

    Post by CornwallRam on Sun 02 Oct 2011, 7:53 pm

    Shame, but at least Forest have made themselves appear too shambolic to attract any half decent manager.

    Didn't someone mention not using cryptic thread titles?
    avatar
    Mucker1884

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1975
    First ever game : Carlisle - '75 - last match - champs - Ley Stand
    Number of posts : 10292
    Registration date : 2009-07-22
    Points : 11315
    Age : 55
    Location : Derby

    Re: Mission Aborted!!

    Post by Mucker1884 on Sun 02 Oct 2011, 8:27 pm

    According to the Beeb, Doughty has stepped down from the chairmanship too, although he will remain owner.

    I'd have preferred Agent Schteve to have stuck it out a little longer, to be honest, but I think you still have to put his tenure down as a job well done!!


    The place is in turmoil folks....... and long may it continue!!

    Just a shame there are still 3 or 4 worse teams than them..... still can't see them actually falling through the trapdoor, more's the pity!



    PS: Ashley..... the title's fine mate, imo! Thumbs up

    PPS: Although the thread is in completely the wrong section! :roll:

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Mission Aborted!!

    Post by Guest on Sun 02 Oct 2011, 8:30 pm

    Mucker1884 wrote:According to the Beeb, Doughty has stepped down from the chairmanship too, although he will remain owner.

    I'd have preferred Agent Schteve to have stuck it out a little longer, to be honest, but I think you still have to put his tenure down as a job well done!!


    The place is in turmoil folks....... and long may it continue!!

    Just a shame there are still 3 or 4 worse teams than them..... still can't see them actually falling through the trapdoor, more's the pity!



    PS: Ashley..... the title's fine mate, imo! Thumbs up
    So is this Forum Mucker!
    avatar
    Igor-is-god

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1979
    Number of posts : 4025
    Registration date : 2009-02-14
    Points : 4146
    Age : 43
    Location : Derby

    Re: Mission Aborted!!

    Post by Igor-is-god on Sun 02 Oct 2011, 8:56 pm

    Bloody hell Agent Schteeeve, only done half a job.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Mission Aborted!!

    Post by Guest on Sun 02 Oct 2011, 9:05 pm

    [quote="CornwallRam"]Shame, but at least Forest have made themselves appear too shambolic to attract any half decent manager.

    Didn't someone mention not using cryptic thread titles?[/quote]Soz Embarassed
    avatar
    Li 150
    Admin

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 68
    First ever game : Hull City 2-2 28/08/68 Weds
    Number of posts : 14521
    Registration date : 2009-02-11
    Points : 17391
    Age : 29
    Location : Germany

    Re: Mission Aborted!!

    Post by Li 150 on Sun 02 Oct 2011, 10:12 pm

    oh feck it

    I thought this was a poster of the month september or is it spetember thread

    I feel all disorganised now, maybe Ginge could tell me what's happening



    avatar
    Barnstaple Ram

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1973
    First ever game : Too long ago to remember
    Number of posts : 10255
    Registration date : 2009-07-09
    Points : 12098
    Age : 50
    Location : In front of my computer

    Re: Mission Aborted!!

    Post by Barnstaple Ram on Sun 02 Oct 2011, 10:16 pm

    Maybe Ginges first blog could be on the need for 4 yes 4 Poster of the Month threads

    This never happened when I was in charge :whis:
    avatar
    Li 150
    Admin

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 68
    First ever game : Hull City 2-2 28/08/68 Weds
    Number of posts : 14521
    Registration date : 2009-02-11
    Points : 17391
    Age : 29
    Location : Germany

    Re: Mission Aborted!!

    Post by Li 150 on Sun 02 Oct 2011, 10:23 pm

    standards have certainly slipped Barney




    AlvoRAM

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 95
    First ever game : Barnsley 95
    Number of posts : 6285
    Registration date : 2010-03-24
    Points : 6650
    Age : 35
    Location : Alvaston

    Re: Mission Aborted!!

    Post by AlvoRAM on Mon 03 Oct 2011, 8:41 pm

    Li 150 wrote:oh feck it

    I thought this was a poster of the month september or is it spetember thread

    I feel all disorganised now, maybe Ginge could tell me what's happening

    Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed hadn't noticed that until now

    Barnstaple Ram wrote:Maybe Ginges first blog could be on the need for 4 yes 4 Poster of the Month threads

    This never happened when I was in charge :whis:

    Don't worry, I resign, you can have your job back, good luck calculating the nominations from 4 threads :affraid:

































    Joking of course, I promise to try and work out the nominations on Saturday!
    avatar
    Barnstaple Ram

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1973
    First ever game : Too long ago to remember
    Number of posts : 10255
    Registration date : 2009-07-09
    Points : 12098
    Age : 50
    Location : In front of my computer

    Re: Mission Aborted!!

    Post by Barnstaple Ram on Tue 04 Oct 2011, 8:39 pm

    I was starting to cheer until I scrolled down to the bottom of your post Alvo :roflmao:

    Sponsored content

    Re: Mission Aborted!!

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon 19 Nov 2018, 2:14 pm