May Day

Boris

Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1970
    First ever game : Ipswich 2 Rams 6 1976
    Number of posts : 6707
    Registration date : 2009-02-23

May Day

Post by Boris on Thu 07 Mar 2013, 3:54 pm

Anyone been watching it? Been on 4 nights in a row on BBC 1 with the last episode tonight. Really enjoyed it...for those watching who is the culprit? Think it will be the unexpected..maybe the sister or father of the victim??? Only bad thing is the timing-conflicts with the live Test cricket....
    bramhallram

Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1961
    First ever game : Rams 1 Sunderland 1 Oct 1961
    Number of posts : 3927
    Registration date : 2010-10-05

Re: May Day

Post by bramhallram on Thu 07 Mar 2013, 4:24 pm

Boris wrote:Anyone been watching it? Been on 4 nights in a row on BBC 1 with the last episode tonight. Really enjoyed it...for those watching who is the culprit? Think it will be the unexpected..maybe the sister or father of the victim??? Only bad thing is the timing-conflicts with the live Test cricket....

Yes I've been watching it. Lots of potential suspects until the dead girl was found up a tree. If she was put there it would have to have been done by someone very strong (which rules out most of the suspects). As they haven't said how she died I think she must have climbed the tree to get away from someone and had a heart attack from fear.

Either that or the butler did it.

Boris

Post by Boris on Thu 07 Mar 2013, 4:26 pm

bramhallram wrote:
    Boris wrote:Anyone been watching it? Been on 4 nights in a row on BBC 1 with the last episode tonight. Really enjoyed it...for those watching who is the culprit? Think it will be the unexpected..maybe the sister or father of the victim??? Only bad thing is the timing-conflicts with the live Test cricket....

Yes I've been watching it. Lots of potential suspects until the dead girl was found up a tree. If she was put there it would have to have been done by someone very strong (which rules out most of the suspects). As they haven't said how she died I think she must have climbed the tree to get away from someone and had a heart attack from fear.

Maybe it was 2 people working together???
    bramhallram

Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1961
    First ever game : Rams 1 Sunderland 1 Oct 1961
    Number of posts : 3927
    Registration date : 2010-10-05

Post by bramhallram on Thu 07 Mar 2013, 4:42 pm

Boris wrote:
    bramhallram wrote:

Possibly. The dog woman and her son ? Or maybe the bloke who hanged himself was actually murdered by an accomplice after they'd both killed the girl ?

Can't wait for tonight's final episode.

Boris

Post by Boris on Thu 07 Mar 2013, 4:47 pm

bramhallram wrote:
    Boris wrote:
    bramhallram wrote:

Possibly. The dog woman and her son ? Or maybe the bloke who hanged himself was actually murdered by an accomplice after they'd both killed the girl ?

Can't wait for tonight's final episode.

Did you watch the similar new series that started on ITV 1 with David Tennant as the copper with the lad found dead on the beach...that was quite good as well...
    MadAmster

Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 0
    Number of posts : 14813
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post by MadAmster on Thu 07 Mar 2013, 7:39 pm

Come in Boris, how can we help? Over........

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 18 Sep 2018, 5:11 pm