COME ON YOU RAMS the Derby County fans forum

a friendly place to chat about Derby County, football and life


    The 7.39 tv drama

    Share
    avatar
    Boris

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1970
    First ever game : Ipswich 2 Rams 6 1976
    Number of posts : 6707
    Registration date : 2009-02-23
    Points : 7731
    Age : 52
    Location : Shropshire

    The 7.39 tv drama

    Post by Boris on Wed 08 Jan 2014, 12:45 pm

    Anyone see it, 2 part drama on BBC 1 over the last couple of nights. About 2 commuters on the same train each morning who get chatting and have an affair. Really well acted I though, written by the author of the book 'One Day'.....
    avatar
    New England Ram
    Admin

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1968
    First ever game : Bury away 1968
    Number of posts : 23404
    Registration date : 2009-02-18
    Points : 28044
    Age : 58
    Location : Boston USA

    Re: The 7.39 tv drama

    Post by New England Ram on Wed 08 Jan 2014, 1:31 pm

    To be honest I thought it was a little stop start and even a little slow at times.



    avatar
    Li 150
    Admin

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 68
    First ever game : Hull City 2-2 28/08/68 Weds
    Number of posts : 14521
    Registration date : 2009-02-11
    Points : 17391
    Age : 29
    Location : Germany

    Re: The 7.39 tv drama

    Post by Li 150 on Wed 08 Jan 2014, 1:39 pm

    I'm looking forward to the sequel 'the bus transfer affair'



    avatar
    Boris

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1970
    First ever game : Ipswich 2 Rams 6 1976
    Number of posts : 6707
    Registration date : 2009-02-23
    Points : 7731
    Age : 52
    Location : Shropshire

    Re: The 7.39 tv drama

    Post by Boris on Wed 08 Jan 2014, 1:41 pm

    New England Ram wrote:To be honest I thought it was a little stop start and even a little slow at times.

    Crikey, you are so hard to please NER  ne ne ne ne ne 
    avatar
    New England Ram
    Admin

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1968
    First ever game : Bury away 1968
    Number of posts : 23404
    Registration date : 2009-02-18
    Points : 28044
    Age : 58
    Location : Boston USA

    Re: The 7.39 tv drama

    Post by New England Ram on Wed 08 Jan 2014, 1:46 pm

    :lol!: 

    Read between the lines Boris...I would like to say it just wasn't my ticket.....but I never actually spotted that it was on.



    avatar
    Boris

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1970
    First ever game : Ipswich 2 Rams 6 1976
    Number of posts : 6707
    Registration date : 2009-02-23
    Points : 7731
    Age : 52
    Location : Shropshire

    Re: The 7.39 tv drama

    Post by Boris on Wed 08 Jan 2014, 2:18 pm

    New England Ram wrote::lol!: 

    Read between the lines Boris...I would like to say it just wasn't my ticket.....but I never actually spotted that it was on.

    I love it when I beat you at your own game NER  ne ne ne ne ne 
    avatar
    New England Ram
    Admin

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1968
    First ever game : Bury away 1968
    Number of posts : 23404
    Registration date : 2009-02-18
    Points : 28044
    Age : 58
    Location : Boston USA

    Re: The 7.39 tv drama

    Post by New England Ram on Wed 08 Jan 2014, 2:24 pm

    Boris wrote:
    New England Ram wrote::lol!: 

    Read between the lines Boris...I would like to say it just wasn't my ticket.....but I never actually spotted that it was on.

    I love it when I beat you at your own game NER  ne ne ne ne ne 


     :blah: :blah: 



    avatar
    Boris

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1970
    First ever game : Ipswich 2 Rams 6 1976
    Number of posts : 6707
    Registration date : 2009-02-23
    Points : 7731
    Age : 52
    Location : Shropshire

    Re: The 7.39 tv drama

    Post by Boris on Wed 08 Jan 2014, 2:57 pm

    New England Ram wrote:
    Boris wrote:
    New England Ram wrote::lol!: 

    Read between the lines Boris...I would like to say it just wasn't my ticket.....but I never actually spotted that it was on.

    I love it when I beat you at your own game NER  ne ne ne ne ne 


     :blah: :blah: 

     Embarassed 
    avatar
    Mucker1884

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1975
    First ever game : Carlisle - '75 - last match - champs - Ley Stand
    Number of posts : 10290
    Registration date : 2009-07-22
    Points : 11313
    Age : 55
    Location : Derby

    Re: The 7.39 tv drama

    Post by Mucker1884 on Wed 08 Jan 2014, 2:59 pm

    Boris wrote:
    New England Ram wrote:To be honest I thought it was a little stop start and even a little slow at times.

    Crikey, you are so hard to please NER  ne ne ne ne ne 


     Party 
    Boris finally plays the pun game!!  Get in!!

    Shame it'll go over most peoples heads, but well played sir!   Clapping Clapping Clapping
    avatar
    Boris

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1970
    First ever game : Ipswich 2 Rams 6 1976
    Number of posts : 6707
    Registration date : 2009-02-23
    Points : 7731
    Age : 52
    Location : Shropshire

    Re: The 7.39 tv drama

    Post by Boris on Wed 08 Jan 2014, 3:51 pm

    Mucker1884 wrote:
    Boris wrote:
    New England Ram wrote:To be honest I thought it was a little stop start and even a little slow at times.

    Crikey, you are so hard to please NER  ne ne ne ne ne 


     Party 
    Boris finally plays the pun game!!  Get in!!

    Shame it'll go over most peoples heads, but well played sir!   Clapping Clapping Clapping

     :f_hug10.gif: 
    avatar
    rob

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1968
    First ever game : Early 1973/4 season cant remember who
    Number of posts : 2309
    Registration date : 2011-06-07
    Points : 2437
    Age : 49
    Location : Barleythorpe

    Re: The 7.39 tv drama

    Post by rob on Wed 08 Jan 2014, 4:52 pm

    was it on at the correct time - not delayed for rain, leaves on the track, "incident", signal failure, no driver turning up, signal guy locked in the loo or any of the reasons out of the BR "one million and one excuses for not running the trains on time"
    avatar
    Boris

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1970
    First ever game : Ipswich 2 Rams 6 1976
    Number of posts : 6707
    Registration date : 2009-02-23
    Points : 7731
    Age : 52
    Location : Shropshire

    Re: The 7.39 tv drama

    Post by Boris on Wed 08 Jan 2014, 5:05 pm

    rob wrote:was it on at the correct time - not delayed for rain, leaves on the track, "incident", signal failure, no driver turning up, signal guy locked in the loo or any of the reasons out of the BR "one million and one excuses for not running the trains on time"

     :hijak: I take it nobody watched it then  :roll: 
    avatar
    Barnstaple Ram

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1973
    First ever game : Too long ago to remember
    Number of posts : 10255
    Registration date : 2009-07-09
    Points : 12098
    Age : 50
    Location : In front of my computer

    Re: The 7.39 tv drama

    Post by Barnstaple Ram on Wed 08 Jan 2014, 5:45 pm

    I watched it Boris

    Agree it was well acted and a decent surprise ending
    avatar
    New England Ram
    Admin

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1968
    First ever game : Bury away 1968
    Number of posts : 23404
    Registration date : 2009-02-18
    Points : 28044
    Age : 58
    Location : Boston USA

    Re: The 7.39 tv drama

    Post by New England Ram on Wed 08 Jan 2014, 5:55 pm

    Barnstaple Ram wrote:I watched it Boris

    Agree it was well acted and a decent surprise ending

    So it was on time then !!!!

     :hijak: :hijak: :hijak: 

    Sorry Boris  Sorry :no2ad: 



    avatar
    Boris

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1970
    First ever game : Ipswich 2 Rams 6 1976
    Number of posts : 6707
    Registration date : 2009-02-23
    Points : 7731
    Age : 52
    Location : Shropshire

    Re: The 7.39 tv drama

    Post by Boris on Wed 08 Jan 2014, 6:23 pm

    Barnstaple Ram wrote:I watched it Boris

    Agree it was well acted and a decent surprise ending

     Thumbs up 
    avatar
    New England Ram
    Admin

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1968
    First ever game : Bury away 1968
    Number of posts : 23404
    Registration date : 2009-02-18
    Points : 28044
    Age : 58
    Location : Boston USA

    Re: The 7.39 tv drama

    Post by New England Ram on Wed 08 Jan 2014, 6:31 pm

    Boris wrote:
    Barnstaple Ram wrote:I watched it Boris

    Agree it was well acted and a decent surprise ending

     Thumbs up 

     🙇 🙇 🙇 


    Boris honest I didn't mean to derail your thread at all....just that given the weather in this part of the woods I have come down with a very severe case of cabin fever  :affraid: 






    avatar
    Tilly

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 0
    Number of posts : 1552
    Registration date : 2009-04-11
    Points : 1614

    Re: The 7.39 tv drama

    Post by Tilly on Wed 08 Jan 2014, 8:01 pm

    I enjoyed it though I thought the 2 years later bit was a bit tacked on. Olivia Coleman was brilliant again and Sheridan Smith's come a long way from her Two Pints days.
    avatar
    SawleyRam

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1954
    First ever game : 1956
    Number of posts : 4907
    Registration date : 2011-01-11
    Points : 6606
    Age : 70
    Location : Username gives it away!

    Re: The 7.39 tv drama

    Post by SawleyRam on Wed 08 Jan 2014, 9:57 pm

    All above my station this!


    avatar
    New England Ram
    Admin

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1968
    First ever game : Bury away 1968
    Number of posts : 23404
    Registration date : 2009-02-18
    Points : 28044
    Age : 58
    Location : Boston USA

    Re: The 7.39 tv drama

    Post by New England Ram on Wed 08 Jan 2014, 10:08 pm

    SawleyRam wrote:All above my station this!



    Get off



    avatar
    Li 150
    Admin

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 68
    First ever game : Hull City 2-2 28/08/68 Weds
    Number of posts : 14521
    Registration date : 2009-02-11
    Points : 17391
    Age : 29
    Location : Germany

    Re: The 7.39 tv drama

    Post by Li 150 on Wed 08 Jan 2014, 10:32 pm

    Surely this thread of all threads should stay on track




    Sponsored content

    Re: The 7.39 tv drama

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue 18 Sep 2018, 5:18 pm