COME ON YOU RAMS the Derby County fans forum

a friendly place to chat about Derby County, football and life


    Spell checker

    Share
    avatar
    Charingworth Ram

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1974
    First ever game : Liverpool home won 2-0 1974
    Number of posts : 9224
    Registration date : 2009-02-22
    Points : 9517
    Age : 48
    Location : Rams World

    Spell checker

    Post by Charingworth Ram on Sun 22 Feb 2009, 9:15 pm

    Is there any way of checking spellings on posts because i am the worlds worst and its only a matter of time before folks take the mick :lol!:
    avatar
    Li 150
    Admin

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 68
    First ever game : Hull City 2-2 28/08/68 Weds
    Number of posts : 14521
    Registration date : 2009-02-11
    Points : 17391
    Age : 28
    Location : Germany

    Re: Spell checker

    Post by Li 150 on Sun 22 Feb 2009, 9:29 pm

    I'm sure that there is automatic spell checker, there is for me.
    Write something incorrect, then you should see a red squiggly line under the word.
    Click on this word with your right mouse button.
    You should then see the an option menu containing the correct spelling.
    Cheers
    avatar
    Charingworth Ram

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1974
    First ever game : Liverpool home won 2-0 1974
    Number of posts : 9224
    Registration date : 2009-02-22
    Points : 9517
    Age : 48
    Location : Rams World

    Re: Spell checker

    Post by Charingworth Ram on Sun 22 Feb 2009, 9:35 pm

    Cheers sussed it now mate :fb11:

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Spell checker

    Post by Guest on Sun 22 Feb 2009, 11:57 pm

    Damn it...i'll have nowt to laugh at anymore!!
    avatar
    New England Ram
    Admin

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1968
    First ever game : Bury away 1968
    Number of posts : 23104
    Registration date : 2009-02-18
    Points : 27720
    Age : 57
    Location : Boston USA

    Re: Spell checker

    Post by New England Ram on Mon 23 Feb 2009, 12:01 am

    Li 150 wrote:I'm sure that there is automatic spell checker, there is for me.
    Write something incorrect, then you should see a red squiggly line under the word.
    Click on this word with your right mouse button.
    You should then see the an option menu containing the correct spelling.
    Cheers

    Does not work for me.



    avatar
    RRC
    Admin

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1961
    Number of posts : 15800
    Registration date : 2009-02-13
    Points : 19523

    Re: Spell checker

    Post by RRC on Mon 23 Feb 2009, 12:43 am

    It does work - on right click it offers a selection of other spellings, eg for feeld



    avatar
    Chatsworthram

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1990
    First ever game : Chesterfield in the Charity Vase
    Number of posts : 731
    Registration date : 2009-02-19
    Points : 648
    Age : 34
    Location : Wilmorton

    Re: Spell checker

    Post by Chatsworthram on Mon 23 Feb 2009, 12:46 pm

    New England Ram wrote:
    Li 150 wrote:I'm sure that there is automatic spell checker, there is for me.
    Write something incorrect, then you should see a red squiggly line under the word.
    Click on this word with your right mouse button.
    You should then see the an option menu containing the correct spelling.
    Cheers

    Does not work for me.


    I think it depends on you browser, on IE it doesn't show spelling mistakes but on Safari it does.
    avatar
    New England Ram
    Admin

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1968
    First ever game : Bury away 1968
    Number of posts : 23104
    Registration date : 2009-02-18
    Points : 27720
    Age : 57
    Location : Boston USA

    Re: Spell checker

    Post by New England Ram on Mon 23 Feb 2009, 12:58 pm

    That must be it then thanks CR...........nothing i can do about that then i suppose



    avatar
    Li 150
    Admin

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 68
    First ever game : Hull City 2-2 28/08/68 Weds
    Number of posts : 14521
    Registration date : 2009-02-11
    Points : 17391
    Age : 28
    Location : Germany

    Re: Spell checker

    Post by Li 150 on Mon 23 Feb 2009, 3:39 pm

    download mozilla & use that, I prefer it to ie
    avatar
    Charingworth Ram

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1974
    First ever game : Liverpool home won 2-0 1974
    Number of posts : 9224
    Registration date : 2009-02-22
    Points : 9517
    Age : 48
    Location : Rams World

    Re: Spell checker

    Post by Charingworth Ram on Fri 27 Feb 2009, 4:58 pm

    New England Ram wrote:That must be it then thanks CR...........nothing i can do about that then i suppose

    Look in the dikshwnary thicko

    Sponsored content

    Re: Spell checker

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue 24 Oct 2017, 6:34 am