COME ON YOU RAMS the Derby County fans forum

a friendly place to chat about Derby County, football and life


    Available players

    Share
    avatar
    swadieram

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 0
    Number of posts : 1211
    Registration date : 2009-04-22
    Points : 1586
    Age : 59
    Location : Sunny Swad

    Available players

    Post by swadieram on Wed 27 May 2015, 4:08 pm

    http://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/Football-QPR-release-including-Bobby-Zamora-Joey/story-26583483-detail/story.html?
    avatar
    Boris

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1970
    First ever game : Ipswich 2 Rams 6 1976
    Number of posts : 6707
    Registration date : 2009-02-23
    Points : 7731
    Age : 51
    Location : Shropshire

    Re: Available players

    Post by Boris on Wed 27 May 2015, 5:10 pm

    swadieram wrote:http://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/Football-QPR-release-including-Bobby-Zamora-Joey/story-26583483-detail/story.html?

    No thanks..ordinary players on big money...
    avatar
    Ram78

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1989
    First ever game : vs Arsenal at BBG
    Number of posts : 2287
    Registration date : 2011-01-17
    Points : 2462
    Age : 38
    Location : Ilkeston

    Re: Available players

    Post by Ram78 on Wed 27 May 2015, 5:20 pm

    Think if SM was still gaffer, Barton would of been worth a shout, proper captain and DM



    Super Rams The quest for premiership continues.............
    avatar
    rob

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1968
    First ever game : Early 1973/4 season cant remember who
    Number of posts : 1897
    Registration date : 2011-06-07
    Points : 2013
    Age : 48
    Location : Barleythorpe

    Re: Available players

    Post by rob on Wed 27 May 2015, 5:21 pm

    totally agree - not good enough or too old or both plus being on hideous money

    I hope QPR get relegated again - they should not be allowed to play until they cough up the fine - they can then appeal (and most likely win) but they played under the rules - and a precedent  needs to be set otherwise just get rid of FFP
    avatar
    Boris

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1970
    First ever game : Ipswich 2 Rams 6 1976
    Number of posts : 6707
    Registration date : 2009-02-23
    Points : 7731
    Age : 51
    Location : Shropshire

    Re: Available players

    Post by Boris on Wed 27 May 2015, 6:05 pm

    rob wrote:totally agree - not good enough or too old or both plus being on hideous money

    I hope QPR get relegated again - they should not be allowed to play until they cough up the fine - they can then appeal (and most likely win) but they played under the rules - and a precedent  needs to be set otherwise just get rid of FFP

    Agree, otherwise FFP is pointless.
    avatar
    thatguyfromderby

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1994
    Number of posts : 4250
    Registration date : 2009-02-25
    Points : 4546

    Re: Available players

    Post by thatguyfromderby on Wed 27 May 2015, 6:48 pm

    If Sterling is sold, there's talks of them getting a £15-20m windfall. Austin is also in hot demand with figures of £20m or so being touted. 

    They might find themselves able to pay off the debt really easily.
    avatar
    Mitten State Ram

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 0
    First ever game : Rams 0 - 2 Norwich, 21/04/1990 BBG
    Number of posts : 636
    Registration date : 2014-05-23
    Points : 665
    Location : Michigan

    Re: Available players

    Post by Mitten State Ram on Wed 27 May 2015, 7:40 pm

    I would be interested in Bobby Zamora if the purchase comes with a time machine.



    "Of all the unimportant things in life, football is by far the most important."

    --attributed to Pope John Paul II; said to me many times by my old man.
    avatar
    Charingworth Ram

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1974
    First ever game : Liverpool home won 2-0 1974
    Number of posts : 9224
    Registration date : 2009-02-22
    Points : 9517
    Age : 47
    Location : Rams World

    Re: Available players

    Post by Charingworth Ram on Wed 27 May 2015, 10:21 pm

    Boris wrote:
    swadieram wrote:http://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/Football-QPR-release-including-Bobby-Zamora-Joey/story-26583483-detail/story.html?

    No thanks..ordinary players on big money...

    A bit like most of ours then !!




    Sponsored content

    Re: Available players

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri 23 Jun 2017, 8:04 am