Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1970
    First ever game : Ipswich 2 Rams 6 1976
    Number of posts : 6707
    Registration date : 2009-02-23

Re: SM appointed Toon boss

Post by Boris on Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:51 pm

chicken wrote:
    Boris wrote:
    chicken wrote:Steve McClaren: "I always wanted to join Newcastle. They're one of the biggest clubs in Europe." #SSNHQ http://t.co/rBpfdYRgcd

Really Steve? Who knew? Rolling Eyes  leecamp  

Yes, I saw the interview on SKY, not sure if you did Chicken?? What he actually said was that he always wanted the Newcastle job but the offers he had were never at the right time. He was offered the job while he was Manager of Middlesbro, again when he was managing abroad and again in January when managing the Rams. He turned down the job in January because it was not the right time. He had a job to do with the Rams, a consistent message and stance he has taken throughout. Anyway, we told him to f*ck off so he's entitled to do what he wants, he's a man in demand and has gone to a bigger club in the Premiership. If we get to play them in the future and he comes back to the Ipro, I for one will stand up and give him a big round of applause Clapping

Do you think he was sacked solely because he failed to get us into the play offs?

Actually I don't really care.  I'm glad he's gone, he's a goon and as if turns out a liar.

No, I think the fact he didn't get on with Morris also had a lot to do with it Chicken. But we have debated this to death now. Like you I am excited about the new set up and hopeful next season will be an exciting and successful one COYR
    derbygee

Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1959
    First ever game : Swansea
    Number of posts : 767
    Registration date : 2015-05-06

Post by derbygee on Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:22 pm

Boris wrote:
    chicken wrote:
    Boris wrote:
    chicken wrote:Steve McClaren: "I always wanted to join Newcastle. They're one of the biggest clubs in Europe." #SSNHQ http://t.co/rBpfdYRgcd

Yes, I saw the interview on SKY, not sure if you did Chicken?? What he actually said was that he always wanted the Newcastle job but the offers he had were never at the right time. He was offered the job while he was Manager of Middlesbro, again when he was managing abroad and again in January when managing the Rams. He turned down the job in January because it was not the right time. He had a job to do with the Rams, a consistent message and stance he has taken throughout. Anyway, we told him to f*ck off so he's entitled to do what he wants, he's a man in demand and has gone to a bigger club in the Premiership. If we get to play them in the future and he comes back to the Ipro, I for one will stand up and give him a big round of applause Clapping

Do you think he was sacked solely because he failed to get us into the play offs?

Actually I don't really care.  I'm glad he's gone, he's a goon and as if turns out a liar.

No, I think the fact he didn't get on with Morris also had a lot to do with it Chicken. But we have debated this to death now. Like you I am excited about the new set up and hopeful next season will be an exciting and successful one COYR

He'll get roundly abused by me, he has proved he is disloyal and dishonourable and deserves a Billy Davis style welcome
    chicken
    Admin

Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 0
    First ever game : 1983 sometime!
    Number of posts : 14455
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

Post by chicken on Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:30 pm

derbygee wrote:
    Boris wrote:
    chicken wrote:
    Boris wrote:

He'll get roundly abused by me, he has proved he is disloyal and dishonourable and deserves a Billy Davis style welcome

And me.
    New England Ram
    Admin

Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1968
    First ever game : Bury away 1968
    Number of posts : 22920
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post by New England Ram on Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:48 pm

Am I right in thinking he spent the whole 90 minutes on the sidelines Saturday rather than perched up in the directors box with a cup of tea.
    Loving the spotlight no doubt.

Barnstaple Ram

Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1973
    First ever game : Too long ago to remember
    Number of posts : 10178
    Registration date : 2009-07-09

Post by Barnstaple Ram on Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:15 pm

New England Ram wrote:Am I right in thinking he spent the whole 90 minutes on the sidelines Saturday rather than perched up in the directors box with a cup of tea.

Saw a clip of him in the directors box , two seats away from Mike Ashley but no cup of tea in hand
    New England Ram
    Admin

Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1968
    First ever game : Bury away 1968
    Number of posts : 22920
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post by New England Ram on Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:39 pm

Barnstaple Ram wrote:
    New England Ram wrote:Am I right in thinking he spent the whole 90 minutes on the sidelines Saturday rather than perched up in the directors box with a cup of tea.

Saw a clip of him in the directors box , two seats away from Mike Ashley but no cup of tea in hand

Ah right must have been hidden behind him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:59 am