Manchester win their group.

Stockport Ram

Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1971
    First ever game : Newcastle (h) Easter 1983 I think
    Number of posts : 5308
    Registration date : 2010-03-22

Manchester win their group.

Post by Stockport Ram on Tue 08 Dec 2015, 9:57 pm

.....and that small team from Trafford have booked their place on Thursday nights, ITV3 (or 4).

Listening to the United fans moaning about the fact that its a disgrace for them to not have got out of that group.

How DARE they be so arrogant? What gives them the right to get to the last 16?

I thought that they actually played reasonably well tonight, but simply ran out of defenders....but some of the bile eminating from so called "fans" makes me realise why I hate them so much.
    MadAmster

Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 0
    Number of posts : 13748
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Re: Manchester win their group.

Post by MadAmster on Tue 08 Dec 2015, 10:47 pm

You and me both Thumbs up

I watched PSV and they had to beat the ref as well tonight ..... and did. Kudos.
    Angus

First ever game : First Game
    Number of posts : 2155
    Registration date : 2012-07-17

Post by Angus on Wed 09 Dec 2015, 8:37 am

Stockport Ram wrote:.....and that small team from Trafford have booked their place on Thursday nights, ITV3 (or 4).

Listening to the United fans moaning about the fact that its a disgrace for them to not have got out of that group.

How DARE they be so arrogant?  What gives them the right to get to the last 16?

I thought that they actually played reasonably well tonight, but simply ran out of defenders....but some of the bile eminating from so called "fans" makes me realise why I hate them so much.

I think most of the proper United fans realise the team was under invested for years and key players went past their best together, a huge rebuild and transitional period was inevitable after Fergie.

I don't think they have bought well, players either unsuited to English football or they have paid too much for but Van Gaal has done well getting players out, they are probably 2 very good players short of a good team again but getting those star players isn't easy and Rooney looks finished to me, a real big issue to deal with.

They have no divine right to win they went long enough without success, many of their fans are spoilt but that is the modern world.

What Man United have and Man City don't is huge support the vast majority of the local Mancunian support is for United, as well as the huge fanbase round the country so they always have a lot of advantages. At some point they will come back hard, whether Van Gaal can get them closer to where they want to be and what comes after him may be the key to how soon.
    Barnstaple Ram

Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1973
    First ever game : Too long ago to remember
    Number of posts : 10240
    Registration date : 2009-07-09

Post by Barnstaple Ram on Wed 09 Dec 2015, 12:19 pm

It has often been said that more locals support City than Manure Angus

How many of the local Mancunians have you actually asked Angus?
    Angus

First ever game : First Game
    Number of posts : 2155
    Registration date : 2012-07-17

Post by Angus on Wed 09 Dec 2015, 12:45 pm

Barnstaple Ram wrote:It has often been said that more locals support City than Manure Angus

How many of the local Mancunians have you actually asked Angus?

Total myth mate, I was born and bred in Manchester, most of my family still live there, div fans are a big minority, rough estimate maybe most areas of Manchester 75% red at least that's my experience and I know it like I do Derbyshire. I shall be giving them plenty believe me I love it when they get knocked out in Europe but city are not a well supported club you only have to look at the empty seats every game to see that and they are giving them away Tom Glick style a lot of the time as well.
    ShardlowSheep

Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1985
    First ever game : Middlesborough at Home first game of 88 - 89 season
    Number of posts : 3944
    Registration date : 2009-03-27

Post by ShardlowSheep on Wed 09 Dec 2015, 11:07 pm

I for one am very pleased that the only English team to not get out their group is Manure. Can't stand them.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 23 Oct 2017, 5:11 am