Change in the rules

SawleyRam

Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1954
    First ever game : 1956
    Number of posts : 4359
    Registration date : 2011-01-11

Change in the rules

Post by SawleyRam on Tue 22 Mar 2016, 10:26 am

On Match Of The Day it was mentioned a change in the rules on substitutions was being discussed by the F.A. to allow a fourth substitute to be added in time added on because the players are getting cramp from all that running around. What a waste of time is that when there are far more important issues within the F.A's jurisdiction to be ironed out?
    derbygee

Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1959
    First ever game : Swansea
    Number of posts : 767
    Registration date : 2015-05-06

Re: Change in the rules

Post by derbygee on Tue 22 Mar 2016, 1:19 pm

SawleyRam wrote:On Match Of The Day it was mentioned a change in the rules on substitutions was being discussed by the F.A. to allow a fourth substitute to be added in time added on because the players are getting cramp from all that running around. What a waste of time is that when there are far more important issues within the F.A's jurisdiction to be ironed out?

I believe we already have two subs too many.
    Loughborough Ram

Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1970
    Number of posts : 11112
    Registration date : 2009-02-14

Post by Loughborough Ram on Tue 22 Mar 2016, 1:43 pm

Yet another decision aimed at allowing the big clubs to stay at the top.

Don't be surprised to see that rule changes have been discussed to only allow teams who's name begins with the letters A, M, and C to win the Premiersh*t after Leicesters performance this season.
    thatguyfromderby

Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1994
    Number of posts : 4300
    Registration date : 2009-02-25

Post by thatguyfromderby on Tue 22 Mar 2016, 2:31 pm

Loughborough Ram wrote:Yet another decision aimed at allowing the big clubs to stay at the top.

Don't be surprised to see that rule changes have been discussed to only allow teams who's name begins with the letters A, M, and C to win the Premiersh*t after Leicesters performance this season.

It's nice to see some Foxes among the chickens this season. Every other football fan in the country waits with bated breath and fingers crossed. Just a handful more games!
    derbygee

Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1959
    First ever game : Swansea
    Number of posts : 767
    Registration date : 2015-05-06

Post by derbygee on Tue 22 Mar 2016, 4:27 pm

Loughborough Ram wrote:Yet another decision aimed at allowing the big clubs to stay at the top.

I think this season is the start of a big change. All premiershit teams will be able to afford the so called galacticoes.

The so called big 5 might have more money spend x million on 2 or 3 players etc but they can still only put 11 players on the park. I think it was Bilic who pointed out that thelikes of Chelsea, city, united etc spend x million pounds on a player to replace a player worth x million pounds and as such dont improve. Saints, West Ham, Stoke and the like spend x million on 2 or 3 players and that improves their squads.
    Jackal

Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1982
    First ever game : First Game
    Number of posts : 587
    Registration date : 2014-09-08

Post by Jackal on Thu 24 Mar 2016, 9:17 pm

I thought I heard it was intended for cup games that go into extra time? Another opportunity to bring on an extra penalty taker for the cynics.

Life is really simple. It's just that we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 21 Aug 2017, 12:07 am