The BBC....
    Big Nose Rush....
    Brenton....
    Tommy "Benefits Cheat" Smith
    Andy Burnham...
    Cilla Black....
    Some Thieves...
    Some Smackheads....

Your Boys took a hell of a beating....One hell of a beating!
    Boris

Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1970
    First ever game : Ipswich 2 Rams 6 1976
    Number of posts : 6707
    Registration date : 2009-02-23

Re: Feel a bit better now

Post by Boris on Thu 19 May 2016, 8:58 am

Angus wrote:Bill Shankly...
    Bob Paisley....
    Racist Kenny....
    Ferry across The Mersey...
    Worzel Gummidge...
    The BBC....
    Big Nose Rush....
    Brenton....
    Andy Burnham...
    Cilla Black....
    Some Thieves...
    Some Smackheads....

Have you tried to get help Angus, there are some quite good support services out there. Can give you some links if you like. Always happy to try and help those in need....

SawleyRam

Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1954
    First ever game : 1956
    Number of posts : 4295
    Registration date : 2011-01-11

Post by SawleyRam on Thu 19 May 2016, 11:18 am

Angus wrote:Bill Shankly...
    Bob Paisley....
    Racist Kenny....
    Ferry across The Mersey...
    Worzel Gummidge...
    The BBC....
    Big Nose Rush....
    Brenton....
    Andy Burnham...
    Cilla Black....
    Some Thieves...
    Some Smackheads....

Am I missing something? Dunno
    outsider

Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1971
    First ever game : hereford v derby friendly 1980
    Number of posts : 887
    Registration date : 2014-07-30

Post by outsider on Thu 19 May 2016, 11:58 am

https://twitter.com/darmianology/status/733232904751480832

Where is the kings of Europe thread ?????

norfolkram

First ever game : Watney Cup Final
    Number of posts : 497
    Registration date : 2014-11-19

Post by norfolkram on Thu 19 May 2016, 5:31 pm

outsider wrote:https://twitter.com/darmianology/status/733232904751480832

Ha brilliant
    Stockport Ram

First ever game : Newcastle (h) Easter 1983 I think
    Number of posts : 5116
    Registration date : 2010-03-22

Post by Stockport Ram on Thu 19 May 2016, 5:40 pm

norfolkram wrote:

Ha brilliant

What, you mean the one about the English club which has won ELEVEN European trophies - probably almost, if not, as many as all the other English clubs combined?

No, I can't find it either.....

Boris

Post by Boris on Thu 19 May 2016, 6:03 pm

Stockport Ram wrote:
    norfolkram wrote:

Ha brilliant

What, you mean the one about the English club which has won ELEVEN European trophies - probably almost, if not, as many as all the other English clubs combined?

Clapping
    Angus

Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 0
    First ever game : First Game
    Number of posts : 2155
    Registration date : 2012-07-17

Post by Angus on Fri 20 May 2016, 8:20 am

Stockport Ram wrote:
    norfolkram wrote:

Ha brilliant

Not sure where you get the 11 from but even so there won't be anymore for a while, hopefully UEFA will ban them as well this time, long overdue.

On a broader point if that match doesn't show the bad planning of playing full backs whose instincts are not mainly defensive then this was it. The scouse panel on that game got stuck into the left-back for the first goal, even worse was the lack of positional play and spotting of danger from the England right back, for the second which was ignored.

It won't be though by the coaches of the top sides in the coming Euro's and frankly looking at the defenders picked in the squad by Hodgson not much alternative for the better.

Boris

Post by Boris on Fri 20 May 2016, 8:31 am

Angus wrote:
    Stockport Ram wrote:
    norfolkram wrote:

Ha brilliant

Not sure where you get the 11 from but even so there won't be anymore for a while, hopefully UEFA will ban them as well this time, long overdue.

On a broader point if that match doesn't show the bad planning of playing full backs whose instincts are not mainly defensive then this was it. The scouse panel on that game got stuck into the left-back for the first goal, even worse was the lack of positional play and spotting of danger from the England right back, for the second which was ignored.

It won't be though by the coaches of the top sides in the coming Euro's and frankly looking at the defenders picked in the squad by Hodgson not much alternative for the better.

For your information Angus Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Never let the facts get in the way eh Angus LOL roll LOL roll Why should they be banned?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liverpool_F.C._in_European_football
    Loughborough Ram

Number of posts : 10981
    Registration date : 2009-02-14

Post by Loughborough Ram on Fri 20 May 2016, 8:37 am

I heatd reports on the radio yesterday, from journalists not fans, of Liverpool fans in the wrong area of the ground, fighting and even threatening Sevilla players when they went to colle t their trophies.

I'm sure that was probably UEFA's fault though.
    MadAmster

Number of posts : 13322
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post by MadAmster on Fri 20 May 2016, 8:48 am

Beating Angus? Definitely 2nd best in the 2nd half.

1st half? Great goal from Sturridge who then blotted his copybook by being a twat and causing a 2nd to be ruled out (correctly) for offside. 3 blatant hand balls in the box ignored by the ref.

Given any luck they could (maybe even should) have been 5-0 up by half time.

We get it, Angus. We really do. Now, please, please, please, find another record or go forth and multiply as this has gone too far for far too long. Snipe, snipe, snipe. BORING!!

I have, as you will know, a deep rooted dislike for Man U. Stockers has it in for B'ham. Everybody, including you, knows it. A couple of times a year we vent on the situation. Reasonable. Your constant flood of never ending anti Liverpool snipes is, IMO, unreasonable. Please stop.

Gary Rowett's black & white army! The only certainty is we're all barmy LOL roll
    Angus

Post by Angus on Fri 20 May 2016, 8:51 am

Boris wrote:
    Angus wrote:
    Stockport Ram wrote:
    norfolkram wrote:

Ha brilliant

For your information Angus  Embarassed  Embarassed  Embarassed  Embarassed Never let the facts get in the way eh Angus  LOL roll  LOL roll    Why should they be banned?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liverpool_F.C._in_European_football

Surely you don't count the Super Cup as a major trophy, more akin to the Charity Shield a money making fixture treated as a high profile friendly.

They must be close to a ban now, UEFA publically recorded them as the most troublesome fans in Europe several years ago, further charges this season before this final.

This time though there was a bit of justice, they thought they could take the piss because they outnumbered the opposition and came badly unstuck, Seville is a bit different to most of Spain they were not to be bullied.
    Angus

Post by Angus on Fri 20 May 2016, 9:05 am

MadAmster wrote:Beating Angus? Definitely 2nd best in the 2nd half.

1st half? Great goal from Sturridge who then blotted his copybook by being a twat and causing a 2nd to be ruled out (correctly) for offside. 3 blatant hand balls in the box ignored by the ref.

We get it, Angus. We really do. Now, please, please, please, find another record or go forth and multiply as this has gone too far for far too long. Snipe, snipe, snipe. BORING!!

I have, as you will know, a deep rooted dislike for Man U. Stockers has it in for B'ham. Everybody, including you, knows it. A couple of times a year we vent on the situation. Reasonable. Your constant flood of never ending anti Liverpool snipes is, IMO, unreasonable. Please stop.

First post put up all season by me so you are wrong. You may not like it others may do so if respectfully perhaps you should ignore.

As for the game I don't agree with much of that Sevilla were the better side much of the first-half, great goal I agree, scousers had a purple patch and could have got the second but I was always pretty relaxed. I expected Sevilla to win before the game and always thought they would pierce that defence.

Second half was a comprehensive battering, Gameiro missed 2 sitters as well, it could have been 5,6,7, most enjoyable half I have seen in a long time and a perfect antidote to last Saturday's debacle.

Only problem is my mate at work a Forest fan has been like a Cheshire cat for days, Derby then Liverpool messing up, couldn't be better for them
    Boris

Post by Boris on Fri 20 May 2016, 9:06 am

Respect
    purpleram

Number of posts : 2983
    Registration date : 2009-04-14

Post by purpleram on Fri 20 May 2016, 9:17 am

I'm with Angus on this one, I can't stand scousers Fight Fight
    Boris

Post by Boris on Fri 20 May 2016, 9:34 am

Angus wrote:

First post put up all season by me so you are wrong. You may not like it others may do so if respectfully perhaps you should ignore.

As for the game I don't agree with much of that Sevilla were the better side much of the first-half, great goal I agree, scousers had a purple patch and could have got the second but I was always pretty relaxed. I expected Sevilla to win before the game and always thought they would pierce that defence.

Second half was a comprehensive battering, Gameiro missed 2 sitters as well, it could have been 5,6,7, most enjoyable half I have seen in a long time and a perfect antidote to last Saturday's debacle.

Only problem is my mate at work a Forest fan has been like a Cheshire cat for days, Derby then Liverpool messing up, couldn't be better for them

Is that tongue in cheek Angus...please tell me that it is otherwise you are seriously deluded and actually do need help Ambulance
    Angus

Post by Angus on Fri 20 May 2016, 9:46 am

Boris wrote:
    Angus wrote:

Is that tongue in cheek Angus...please tell me that it is otherwise you are seriously deluded and actually do need help Ambulance

I have responded, never put anything up myself. New respect though for the mickeys, after 3 months of waffle and the predictable conclusion, that was nice medicine Wednesday night.
    outsider

First ever game : hereford v derby friendly 1980
    Number of posts : 887
    Registration date : 2014-07-30

Post by outsider on Fri 20 May 2016, 10:19 am

purpleram wrote:I'm with Angus on this one, I can't stand scousers Fight Fight

Me too, hate them, worse than manure
    Boris

Post by Boris on Fri 20 May 2016, 10:21 am

Angus wrote:
    Boris wrote:
    Angus wrote:

I have responded, never put anything up myself. New respect though for the mickeys, after 3 months of waffle and the predictable conclusion, that was nice medicine Wednesday night.

Nurse
    derbygee

Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1959
    First ever game : Swansea
    Number of posts : 767
    Registration date : 2015-05-06

Post by derbygee on Fri 20 May 2016, 12:03 pm

I hate Mancs Fight Fight Fight
    Boris

Post by Boris on Fri 20 May 2016, 12:08 pm

derbygee wrote:
    I hate Mancs Fight Fight Fight

I hate the drunken louts from 'the estates' in Derby Fight Fight Fight Fight
    purpleram

Post by purpleram on Fri 20 May 2016, 12:19 pm

Hey, I resemble that remark celebration
    chicken
    Admin

First ever game : 1983 sometime!
    Number of posts : 14448
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

Post by chicken on Fri 20 May 2016, 5:38 pm

I hate my ex brother-in-law, does that count??
    Stockport Ram

First ever game : Newcastle (h) Easter 1983 I think
    Number of posts : 5116
    Registration date : 2010-03-22

Post by Stockport Ram on Fri 20 May 2016, 6:09 pm

Stockport Ram wrote:
    norfolkram wrote:

Ha brilliant

Just checking if I used the word MAJOR trophy in any of my posts.

Nope, I can't find it either. Again.
    purpleram

Post by purpleram on Fri 20 May 2016, 6:10 pm

chicken wrote:I hate my ex brother-in-law, does that count??

Only if he is a Scouse, Manc, Red Dog, or a pensioner beating tool from Hull COYR

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 24 Jun 2017, 2:49 am