Matched Betting

mike2578

Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 0
    First ever game : First Game
    Number of posts : 6
    Registration date : 2016-05-10

Matched Betting

Post by mike2578 on Mon 13 Jun 2016, 11:43 am

Does anyone else on here do it and care to share tips?

Bet365, Paddy Power and Coral have been the best earners for me so far through out the Euro's.
    MadAmster

Number of posts : 13740
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Re: Matched Betting

Post by MadAmster on Mon 13 Jun 2016, 11:45 am

I can't remember the last time I lost a bet................ as I don't bet.
    mike2578

Post by mike2578 on Mon 13 Jun 2016, 12:15 pm

MadAmster wrote:I can't remember the last time I lost a bet................ as I don't bet.

Lol, yep... that makes sense!

Can't really lose a bet if you don't make one.

Matched betting is betting on every outcome of matches so you don't lose this way either.

Any other matched bettors here?
    MadAmster

Post by MadAmster on Tue 14 Jun 2016, 9:21 am

Can't lose?

Let's say the odds are 7/4 on a home win, 5/4 on a draw and 5/1 on an away win. I can see how you would make a profit on an away win but not on a draw or a home win.

You'd have to spend hours scanning the odds to find the odd match where you "can't lose".

I am not a complete non-better. Lost money on average at the bookies when I lived in the UK but ALWAYS made a profit if I went to the races. You can see the horses, read the form and see which ones look up for it and those who aren't. Never made huge amounts at the track but generally paid for my day out with a few quid to spare.

If you come across any of these "no lose" opportunities, let me know. I don't mind making money, as long as it is legal.
    mike2578

Post by mike2578 on Tue 14 Jun 2016, 10:28 am

MadAmster wrote:Can't lose?

Let's say the odds are 7/4 on a home win, 5/4 on a draw and 5/1 on an away win. I can see how you would make a profit on an away win but not on a draw or a home win.

You'd have to spend hours scanning the odds to find the odd match where you "can't lose".  

I am not a complete non-better. Lost money on average at the bookies when I lived in the UK but ALWAYS made a profit if I went to the races. You can see the horses, read the form and see which ones look up for it and those who aren't. Never made huge amounts at the track but generally paid for my day out with a few quid to spare.

If you come across any of these "no lose" opportunities, let me know. I don't mind making money, as long as it is legal.

It's called matched betting. You can see a video on this page: http://www.onlinebettingschool.com/how-to-bet-online/matched-betting/ (Admin please delete if links not allowed).

You are basically betting in a way to convert the free bet offers from online bookies into money.

If you read this before the Austria game tonight, you can see a link below the video on that page that will give you an example you can copy to make your first £50 or so profit from matched betting. Or just paper trade it if you aren't comfortable with placing the actual bets this time round to prove to yourself that it's a genuine opportunity that loads of people are currently doing in the UK.
    MadAmster

Post by MadAmster on Wed 15 Jun 2016, 6:44 am

But, surely, you can only do this once per bookie? Or is there a way to "make a living" at it?
    MadAmster

Post by MadAmster on Wed 15 Jun 2016, 6:44 am

But, surely, you can only do this once per bookie? Or is there a way to "make a living" at it?
    mike2578

Post by mike2578 on Wed 15 Jun 2016, 9:57 am

MadAmster wrote:But, surely, you can only do this once per bookie? Or is there a way to "make a living" at it?

You can do it once per sign up bonus. Then they give out regular free bets as well. I dunno if you can make a living out of it, but you can definitely make regular monthly money from it. The guy in the lad bible article below reckons he makes over £1,000/month from it:

http://www.theladbible.com/articles/meet-the-lad-who-earns-so-much-gambling-he-has-bought-his-mum-an-aston-martin-and-gives-ps1000-to-charity-every-month
    mike2578

Post by mike2578 on Wed 29 Jun 2016, 10:56 am

MadAmster wrote:But, surely, you can only do this once per bookie? Or is there a way to "make a living" at it?

Hey MadAmster, if you or anyone wants to try this still, you can just copy the example 3 bets below to make money on this weekend's Euro matches. You basically bet £25 on Germany vs Italy on Saturday. Bet £10 on Germany with one bookie, £5 on the draw with another bookie and £10 on Italy with a third bookie.

You'll win 1 of the 3 bets plus get about £15 cashback and £60 worth of free bets that you can then use in the same way on the France vs Iceland match on Sunday. The end result is that you'll turn your £25 into anywhere between £45 to £140+ depending on what happens:

http://www.onlinebettingschool.com/how-to-bet-online/matched-betting/matched-betting-example/

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 21 Oct 2017, 1:15 pm