COME ON YOU RAMS the Derby County fans forum

a friendly place to chat about Derby County, football and life


    Gareth Bale

    Share
    avatar
    outsider

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1971
    First ever game : hereford v derby friendly 1980
    Number of posts : 955
    Registration date : 2014-07-30
    Points : 1010
    Age : 53
    Location : Naas, Rep of Ireland

    Re: Gareth Bale

    Post by outsider on Mon 27 Jun 2016, 11:38 am

    Loughborough Ram wrote:Already looking forward to another stale game outsider. Wales = football killers

    What do you reckon to Bale so far, take away the two free kicks where the goalies tried their hardest to miss the ball, I reckon he's let you lot down, he has been almost anonymous through 390 minutes of football. I hate Ronaldo, but at least he leads his country, he is at the heart of everything they do. I suppose the rest of the team deserve some credit, getting to the quarter finals almost without their 1 world class player.

    The fans made me laugh as well, genuinely proclaiming that they could go on and win it after yesterdays dull affair.

    Don't think bale has been at his best but for 3 goals. He is our world class player in a team which few don't even play regular in championship let alone premier league regulars like england.
    We have a small squad and small nation playing to it capability and stopping opposition scoring us actually part of the game.
    To get to 1/4 final IS an big achievement for us. Tough game against Belgium very tough.
    As for fans getting over excited saying we can win it.... Lighten up and take it as it was over excited fans , england always think they will win it even before they kick a ball.
    avatar
    New England Ram
    Admin

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1968
    First ever game : Bury away 1968
    Number of posts : 23022
    Registration date : 2009-02-18
    Points : 27626
    Age : 57
    Location : Boston USA

    Re: Gareth Bale

    Post by New England Ram on Mon 27 Jun 2016, 12:16 pm

    outsider wrote:
    Loughborough Ram wrote:Already looking forward to another stale game outsider. Wales = football killers

    What do you reckon to Bale so far, take away the two free kicks where the goalies tried their hardest to miss the ball, I reckon he's let you lot down, he has been almost anonymous through 390 minutes of football. I hate Ronaldo, but at least he leads his country, he is at the heart of everything they do. I suppose the rest of the team deserve some credit, getting to the quarter finals almost without their 1 world class player.

    The fans made me laugh as well, genuinely proclaiming that they could go on and win it after yesterdays dull affair.

    Don't think bale has been at his best but for 3 goals. He is our world class player in a team which few don't even play regular in championship let alone premier league regulars like england.
    We have a small squad and small nation playing to it capability and stopping opposition scoring us actually part of the game.
    To get to 1/4 final IS an big  achievement for us. Tough game against Belgium very tough.
    As for fans getting over excited saying we can win it.... Lighten up and take it as it was over excited fans , england always think they will win it even before they kick a ball.

    Damn I don't know any England fans that ever think we are going to win anything.



    avatar
    MadAmster

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 0
    Number of posts : 13542
    Registration date : 2009-02-20
    Points : 15126
    Age : 63
    Location : Where else but Amster Dam

    Re: Gareth Bale

    Post by MadAmster on Mon 27 Jun 2016, 1:09 pm

    NER wrote:Damn I don't know any England fans that ever think we are going to win anything.

    Too right.............. even lost the fighting to the Russians ;)



    Oh David Nugent, Oh David Nugent, we found him in Preston, we found him in Preston, we found him in Preston at the side of the road in a Volkswagen beetle............
    avatar
    rob

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1968
    First ever game : Early 1973/4 season cant remember who
    Number of posts : 2005
    Registration date : 2011-06-07
    Points : 2126
    Age : 48
    Location : Barleythorpe

    Re: Gareth Bale

    Post by rob on Mon 27 Jun 2016, 6:31 pm

    Under every ponytail is a horses arse - still not bad for a converted left back
    avatar
    outsider

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1971
    First ever game : hereford v derby friendly 1980
    Number of posts : 955
    Registration date : 2014-07-30
    Points : 1010
    Age : 53
    Location : Naas, Rep of Ireland

    Re: Gareth Bale

    Post by outsider on Fri 01 Jul 2016, 7:22 am

    As I know you all have high regards for bale and co so hope you cheer on wales tonight against one of the best teams in europe who ranked I think top 3 in the world. Belgium have players in all top leagues and many from premier. A tough game and I take a 1-0 win

    So good luck wales

    Cymru am byth

    Ps wales are the only country that have 100% in reaching the 1/4 finals in any tournament they been at . So there is food for thought



    avatar
    Stockport Ram

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1971
    First ever game : Newcastle (h) Easter 1983 I think
    Number of posts : 5205
    Registration date : 2010-03-22
    Points : 5753
    Age : 51
    Location : That's a toughie.......

    Re: Gareth Bale

    Post by Stockport Ram on Fri 01 Jul 2016, 7:33 am

    outsider wrote:As I know you all have high regards for bale and co so hope you cheer on wales tonight against one of the best teams in europe who ranked I think top 3 in the world. Belgium have players in all top leagues and many from premier.  A tough game and I take a 1-0 win

    So good luck wales

    Cymru am byth

    Ps wales are the only country that have 100% in reaching the 1/4 finals in any tournament they been at . So there is food for thought



    Fingers crossed for you.

    Just make sure you stuff that selfish arrogant twonk CR7 in the semis too !

    avatar
    Loughborough Ram

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1970
    Number of posts : 11111
    Registration date : 2009-02-14
    Points : 13476
    Location : Doghouse

    Re: Gareth Bale

    Post by Loughborough Ram on Fri 01 Jul 2016, 7:56 am

    COME ON BELGIUM!!!!!!!!

    bury the taffys, pleeeeeeaase
    avatar
    Angus

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 0
    First ever game : First Game
    Number of posts : 2155
    Registration date : 2012-07-17
    Points : 2258

    Re: Gareth Bale

    Post by Angus on Fri 01 Jul 2016, 9:25 am

    outsider wrote:As I know you all have high regards for bale and co so hope you cheer on wales tonight against one of the best teams in europe who ranked I think top 3 in the world. Belgium have players in all top leagues and many from premier.  A tough game and I take a 1-0 win

    So good luck wales

    Cymru am byth

    Ps wales are the only country that have 100% in reaching the 1/4 finals in any tournament they been at . So there is food for thought




    Good luck to Wales, this game though I expect will see the end. Belgium should have too much talent and it will be pretty much a home game for them, so if Wales do prevail it would be an incredible achievement.
    avatar
    New England Ram
    Admin

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1968
    First ever game : Bury away 1968
    Number of posts : 23022
    Registration date : 2009-02-18
    Points : 27626
    Age : 57
    Location : Boston USA

    Re: Gareth Bale

    Post by New England Ram on Fri 01 Jul 2016, 1:27 pm

    outsider wrote:As I know you all have high regards for bale and co so hope you cheer on wales tonight against one of the best teams in europe who ranked I think top 3 in the world. Belgium have players in all top leagues and many from premier.  A tough game and I take a 1-0 win

    So good luck wales

    Cymru am byth

    Ps wales are the only country that have 100% in reaching the 1/4 finals in any tournament they been at . So there is food for thought





    Sorry O can't do it.

    Much as I'm pleased for the likes of Williams.
    Cannot bring myself to cheer for Bale and Ramsey.
    Despite his goals Bale has produced more with his mouth than his feet and Ramsey is still a twa*.
    That said I won't be shocked if they win.



    avatar
    outsider

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1971
    First ever game : hereford v derby friendly 1980
    Number of posts : 955
    Registration date : 2014-07-30
    Points : 1010
    Age : 53
    Location : Naas, Rep of Ireland

    Re: Gareth Bale

    Post by outsider on Fri 01 Jul 2016, 6:24 pm

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PmHnnkzgjCI


    Well off to see if we make history


    Very rare has welsh football had any thing to be proud off, always fallen short. 1/4 finalist but semi finalist would be unbelievable Jeff

    Cymru am byth
    avatar
    Loughborough Ram

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1970
    Number of posts : 11111
    Registration date : 2009-02-14
    Points : 13476
    Location : Doghouse

    Re: Gareth Bale

    Post by Loughborough Ram on Fri 01 Jul 2016, 9:51 pm

    Gutted.

    At least they tried to win rather than draw, and begrudgingly I admit they deserved to win.

    Ronaldo and Portugal or Bale and Wales, who gives a f*ck, hope they both lose.
    avatar
    New England Ram
    Admin

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1968
    First ever game : Bury away 1968
    Number of posts : 23022
    Registration date : 2009-02-18
    Points : 27626
    Age : 57
    Location : Boston USA

    Re: Gareth Bale

    Post by New England Ram on Fri 01 Jul 2016, 9:57 pm

    Loughborough Ram wrote:Gutted.

    At least they tried to win rather than draw, and begrudgingly I admit they deserved to win.

    Ronaldo and Portugal or Bale and Wales, who gives a f*ck, hope they both lose.

    Belgium flattered to deceive totally over rated team of individuals.
    Beaten by a team....credit to Wales Davies and Williams brilliant.
    Team with a plan and playing to it..congrats to them.

    Still hate the fu**ing hairdresser twins though.



    avatar
    derbygee

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1959
    First ever game : Swansea
    Number of posts : 767
    Registration date : 2015-05-06
    Points : 840
    Location : in front of my computer

    Re: Gareth Bale

    Post by derbygee on Fri 01 Jul 2016, 9:59 pm

    Brilliant result, well done you taffs Clapping

    Hope Pearson is thinking about Robson Kanu to replace our resident donkey
    avatar
    Loughborough Ram

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1970
    Number of posts : 11111
    Registration date : 2009-02-14
    Points : 13476
    Location : Doghouse

    Re: Gareth Bale

    Post by Loughborough Ram on Fri 01 Jul 2016, 10:02 pm

    We wouldn't get him now Gee
    avatar
    derbygee

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1959
    First ever game : Swansea
    Number of posts : 767
    Registration date : 2015-05-06
    Points : 840
    Location : in front of my computer

    Re: Gareth Bale

    Post by derbygee on Sat 02 Jul 2016, 7:49 pm

    Loughborough Ram wrote:We wouldn't get him now Gee

    I know but I can dream. I thought he was particularly good against Belgium.



    avatar
    outsider

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1971
    First ever game : hereford v derby friendly 1980
    Number of posts : 955
    Registration date : 2014-07-30
    Points : 1010
    Age : 53
    Location : Naas, Rep of Ireland

    Re: Gareth Bale

    Post by outsider on Sun 03 Jul 2016, 7:36 am

    derbygee wrote:
    Loughborough Ram wrote:We wouldn't get him now Gee

    I know but I can dream. I thought he was particularly good against Belgium.




    Best game I have seen Hrk play for Wales. Been released by reading in June so at present no club .
    avatar
    Barnstaple Ram

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1973
    First ever game : Too long ago to remember
    Number of posts : 10213
    Registration date : 2009-07-09
    Points : 12049
    Age : 49
    Location : In front of my computer

    Re: Gareth Bale

    Post by Barnstaple Ram on Sun 03 Jul 2016, 8:32 am

    derbygee wrote:Brilliant result, well done you taffs Clapping

    Hope Pearson is thinking about Robson Kanu to replace  our resident donkey

    Apparently 4 Prem clubs talking to him and he wants to play there so no chance
    avatar
    New England Ram
    Admin

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1968
    First ever game : Bury away 1968
    Number of posts : 23022
    Registration date : 2009-02-18
    Points : 27626
    Age : 57
    Location : Boston USA

    Re: Gareth Bale

    Post by New England Ram on Sun 03 Jul 2016, 2:58 pm

    Barnstaple Ram wrote:
    derbygee wrote:Brilliant result, well done you taffs Clapping

    Hope Pearson is thinking about Robson Kanu to replace  our resident donkey

    Apparently 4 Prem clubs talking to him and he wants to play there so no chance

    I heard he was opening a salon with the scissor sisters Bale and Ramsey.



    avatar
    outsider

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1971
    First ever game : hereford v derby friendly 1980
    Number of posts : 955
    Registration date : 2014-07-30
    Points : 1010
    Age : 53
    Location : Naas, Rep of Ireland

    Re: Gareth Bale

    Post by outsider on Sun 03 Jul 2016, 4:27 pm

    New England Ram wrote:
    Barnstaple Ram wrote:
    derbygee wrote:Brilliant result, well done you taffs Clapping

    Hope Pearson is thinking about Robson Kanu to replace  our resident donkey

    Apparently 4 Prem clubs talking to him and he wants to play there so no chance

    I heard he was opening a salon with the scissor sisters Bale and Ramsey.

    Some one either has no hair Dunno or just jealous of wales star players showing passion for they country something england players don't have.
    LOL
    avatar
    New England Ram
    Admin

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1968
    First ever game : Bury away 1968
    Number of posts : 23022
    Registration date : 2009-02-18
    Points : 27626
    Age : 57
    Location : Boston USA

    Re: Gareth Bale

    Post by New England Ram on Sun 03 Jul 2016, 7:03 pm

    outsider wrote:
    New England Ram wrote:
    Barnstaple Ram wrote:
    derbygee wrote:Brilliant result, well done you taffs Clapping

    Hope Pearson is thinking about Robson Kanu to replace  our resident donkey

    Apparently 4 Prem clubs talking to him and he wants to play there so no chance

    I heard he was opening a salon with the scissor sisters Bale and Ramsey.

    Some one either has no hair  Dunno  or just jealous of wales star players showing passion for they country something england players don't have.
    LOL
    LOL
    Very little hair...due to being a old bastard...
    Hence my distaste for poncy footballers...with big mouths Wink


    Last edited by New England Ram on Sun 03 Jul 2016, 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total



    avatar
    derbygee

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1959
    First ever game : Swansea
    Number of posts : 767
    Registration date : 2015-05-06
    Points : 840
    Location : in front of my computer

    Re: Gareth Bale

    Post by derbygee on Sun 03 Jul 2016, 7:44 pm

    New England Ram wrote:
    outsider wrote:
    New England Ram wrote:
    Barnstaple Ram wrote:
    derbygee wrote:Brilliant result, well done you taffs Clapping

    Hope Pearson is thinking about Robson Kanu to replace  our resident donkey

    Apparently 4 Prem clubs talking to him and he wants to play there so no chance

    I heard he was opening a salon with the scissor sisters Bale and Ramsey.

    Some one either has no hair  Dunno  or just jealous of wales star players showing passion for they country something england players don't have.
    LOL
    LOL
    Very little hair...due to being a old bastard...
    Hence my distance for poncy footballers...with big mouths Wink

    same here, I tell my grandkids it is a 4" parting, or perhaps a double Mohican!
    avatar
    outsider

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1971
    First ever game : hereford v derby friendly 1980
    Number of posts : 955
    Registration date : 2014-07-30
    Points : 1010
    Age : 53
    Location : Naas, Rep of Ireland

    Re: Gareth Bale

    Post by outsider on Wed 06 Jul 2016, 7:50 pm

    come on wales Fingers crossed

    Cymru am byth


    Biggest game in welsh football history.


    Pray Pray Pray
    avatar
    New England Ram
    Admin

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1968
    First ever game : Bury away 1968
    Number of posts : 23022
    Registration date : 2009-02-18
    Points : 27626
    Age : 57
    Location : Boston USA

    Re: Gareth Bale

    Post by New England Ram on Wed 06 Jul 2016, 8:41 pm

    Kin hell O wake me up when this is over mate Sleep Sleep



    avatar
    Loughborough Ram

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1970
    Number of posts : 11111
    Registration date : 2009-02-14
    Points : 13476
    Location : Doghouse

    Re: Gareth Bale

    Post by Loughborough Ram on Wed 06 Jul 2016, 8:48 pm

    Dull football has been the order of the day in these championships, in stark contrast to the last world cup which is one of the best I've watched.

    Let's hope that the French win it, at least they have played positively and tried to win their games.
    avatar
    MadAmster

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 0
    Number of posts : 13542
    Registration date : 2009-02-20
    Points : 15126
    Age : 63
    Location : Where else but Amster Dam

    Re: Gareth Bale

    Post by MadAmster on Wed 06 Jul 2016, 9:25 pm

    derbygee wrote:
    I tell my grandkids it is a 4" parting, or perhaps a double Mohican!

    Was having a chat with one of our contractors this afternoon at the client's. The conversation came to this very subject. I referred to it as a reverse Mohican...........



    Oh David Nugent, Oh David Nugent, we found him in Preston, we found him in Preston, we found him in Preston at the side of the road in a Volkswagen beetle............

    Sponsored content

    Re: Gareth Bale

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat 19 Aug 2017, 10:20 am