COME ON YOU RAMS the Derby County fans forum

a friendly place to chat about Derby County, football and life


    Gareth Bale

    Share
    avatar
    Stockport Ram

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1971
    First ever game : Newcastle (h) Easter 1983 I think
    Number of posts : 5308
    Registration date : 2010-03-22
    Points : 5870
    Age : 52
    Location : That's a toughie.......

    Re: Gareth Bale

    Post by Stockport Ram on Wed 06 Jul 2016, 9:36 pm

    Loughborough Ram wrote:Dull football has been the order of the day in these championships, in stark contrast to the last world cup which is one of the best I've watched.

    Let's hope that the French win it, at least they have played positively and tried to win their games.

    Oh good grief no.

    I'd even want the Geeeeemans to win instead of the CESM.

    But not the Portuguese though.
    avatar
    New England Ram
    Admin

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1968
    First ever game : Bury away 1968
    Number of posts : 23104
    Registration date : 2009-02-18
    Points : 27720
    Age : 57
    Location : Boston USA

    Re: Gareth Bale

    Post by New England Ram on Thu 07 Jul 2016, 3:03 am

    New England Ram wrote:Come on Germany..just a machine that gets it done.
    Incredible record in tournaments



    avatar
    outsider

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1971
    First ever game : hereford v derby friendly 1980
    Number of posts : 1005
    Registration date : 2014-07-30
    Points : 1061
    Age : 53
    Location : Naas, Rep of Ireland

    Re: Gareth Bale

    Post by outsider on Thu 07 Jul 2016, 8:24 am

    It was good while it lasted, did better than I expected some good performance and some dull ones , but overall done our country proud.

    Cymru am byth

    Some should realise what resources we have in players, we have players that not good enough to get into first teams in premier and championship, these players are not over paid prima Donners , we only have one real world class player who does not think he is above the rest of team and has gelled the team #togetherstronger has been the slogan.

    Role on start of season.
    avatar
    New England Ram
    Admin

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1968
    First ever game : Bury away 1968
    Number of posts : 23104
    Registration date : 2009-02-18
    Points : 27720
    Age : 57
    Location : Boston USA

    Re: Gareth Bale

    Post by New England Ram on Thu 07 Jul 2016, 1:08 pm

    outsider wrote:It was good while it lasted, did better than I expected some good performance and some dull ones , but overall done our country proud.

    Cymru am byth

    Some should realise what resources we have in players, we have players that not good enough to get into first teams in premier and championship, these players are not over paid prima Donners , we only have one real world class player who does not think he is above the rest of team and has gelled the team #togetherstronger has been the slogan.

    Role on start of season.

    Respect to Coleman and the non stars a great run.
    You know my views on Bale and Ramsey Wink



    avatar
    outsider

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1971
    First ever game : hereford v derby friendly 1980
    Number of posts : 1005
    Registration date : 2014-07-30
    Points : 1061
    Age : 53
    Location : Naas, Rep of Ireland

    Re: Gareth Bale

    Post by outsider on Thu 07 Jul 2016, 4:05 pm

    New England Ram wrote:
    outsider wrote:It was good while it lasted, did better than I expected some good performance and some dull ones , but overall done our country proud.

    Cymru am byth

    Some should realise what resources we have in players, we have players that not good enough to get into first teams in premier and championship, these players are not over paid prima Donners , we only have one real world class player who does not think he is above the rest of team and has gelled the team #togetherstronger has been the slogan.

    Role on start of season.

    Respect to Coleman and the non stars a great run.
    You know my views on Bale and Ramsey Wink


    Ramsey's hair is shit tho

    Wont have any thing said about bale ...serious man crush lol
    avatar
    New England Ram
    Admin

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1968
    First ever game : Bury away 1968
    Number of posts : 23104
    Registration date : 2009-02-18
    Points : 27720
    Age : 57
    Location : Boston USA

    Re: Gareth Bale

    Post by New England Ram on Thu 07 Jul 2016, 7:40 pm

    outsider wrote:
    New England Ram wrote:
    outsider wrote:It was good while it lasted, did better than I expected some good performance and some dull ones , but overall done our country proud.

    Cymru am byth

    Some should realise what resources we have in players, we have players that not good enough to get into first teams in premier and championship, these players are not over paid prima Donners , we only have one real world class player who does not think he is above the rest of team and has gelled the team #togetherstronger has been the slogan.

    Role on start of season.

    Respect to Coleman and the non stars a great run.
    You know my views on Bale and Ramsey Wink


    Ramsey's hair is shit tho

    Wont have any thing said about bale ...serious man crush lol

    LOL

    My distaste of Bale goes way back to his one footed Spurs days when he was prone to falling off his standing/can't kick with this..leg when ever anyone gave him a dirty look.

    Certainly improved in both aspects since his move..but I can't get past his negative comments regarding England.
    If I want to call em what they are ( shi*) that's one thing..but opposition should mind their biz.




    Sponsored content

    Re: Gareth Bale

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue 24 Oct 2017, 8:52 am