COME ON YOU RAMS the Derby County fans forum

a friendly place to chat about Derby County, football and life


    Derby transfer rumours - January 2017

    Share
    avatar
    RRC
    Admin

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1961
    Number of posts : 15657
    Registration date : 2009-02-13
    Points : 19271

    Derby transfer rumours - January 2017

    Post by RRC on Mon 14 Nov 2016, 4:59 pm

    Is DCFC interested in signing LUCAS JUTKIEWICZ?

    Derby County could try and steal a march on Birmingham City to sign on-loan striker Lukas Jutkiewicz in
    January, according to a national newspaper journalist. [ sorry, no prizes for guessing which journalist ]

    Jutkiewicz, 27, joined the Blues on loan from Bunrley in August and has scored five times in his 11 matches
    after previously going more than two years without a goal. Manager Gary Rowett recently confirmed that
    Blues have an option to buy as part of the loan deal that took Jutkiewicz to St Andrew's. He told the
    Birmingham Mail: "We've got an option to buy him in January which has been agreed by both parties. Again,
    that will be if we feel that option is worth taking up around that point, but we can't do anything until then."

    Today's report suggests that Derby could now try and rival Blues with the potential to offer the former
    Everton and Middlesbrough forward a higher salary. However, Steve McClaren has a host of attacking options
    at the iPro Stadium and the striker would risk returning to the bench rather playing every week with the Blues.

    Southampton-born Jutkiewicz recently indicated that he would be happy to make his move to Birmingham more
    permanent, explaining: “I’m not 100 per cent sure what the ins and outs of this so-called option is. “From my
    point of view I just wanted to go and play football and let the rest sort itself out. The manager’s been very
    good in indicating that he’d be very keen in making it permanent. The international break is a time for people
    to sit down and talking about situations, but for me it’s just brilliant to be playing football.”

    Birmingham Mail


    Last edited by RRC on Sat 22 Apr 2017, 8:23 am; edited 1 time in total



    avatar
    valakari

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1967
    First ever game : 1972
    Number of posts : 1210
    Registration date : 2011-10-22
    Points : 1294
    Age : 50
    Location : Derby

    Re: Derby transfer rumours - January 2017

    Post by valakari on Mon 14 Nov 2016, 6:18 pm

    decent player...but sounds like the same deal Chris Martin has with Fulham.
    Personally i'd have Martin back....
    Also we have Bent,Vydra,Blackman,Weimann et al already!
    avatar
    purpleram

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 0
    Number of posts : 2983
    Registration date : 2009-04-14
    Points : 3217
    Location : Spondon

    Re: Derby transfer rumours - January 2017

    Post by purpleram on Mon 14 Nov 2016, 9:40 pm

    Crouch is another rumour
    avatar
    MadAmster

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 0
    Number of posts : 13322
    Registration date : 2009-02-20
    Points : 14862
    Age : 63
    Location : Where else but Amster Dam

    Re: Derby transfer rumours - January 2017

    Post by MadAmster on Tue 15 Nov 2016, 6:33 am

    One of my lads told me yesterday about a rumour he had seen online.......... Michael Carrick.

    35 and no Dave Mackay. I would pass on that one.




    Gary Rowett's black & white army! The only certainty is we're all barmy LOL roll
    avatar
    Barnstaple Ram

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1973
    First ever game : Too long ago to remember
    Number of posts : 10176
    Registration date : 2009-07-09
    Points : 12000
    Age : 49
    Location : In front of my computer

    Re: Derby transfer rumours - January 2017

    Post by Barnstaple Ram on Tue 15 Nov 2016, 12:39 pm

    MadAmster wrote:One of my lads told me yesterday about a rumour he had seen online.......... Michael Carrick.

    35 and no Dave Mackay. I would pass on that one.


    A member of this forum posted a link to the same story on Facebook a couple of days ago
    avatar
    MadAmster

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 0
    Number of posts : 13322
    Registration date : 2009-02-20
    Points : 14862
    Age : 63
    Location : Where else but Amster Dam

    Re: Derby transfer rumours - January 2017

    Post by MadAmster on Tue 15 Nov 2016, 1:57 pm

    Sorry Barney, I must have missed that one.......



    Gary Rowett's black & white army! The only certainty is we're all barmy LOL roll
    avatar
    outsider

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1971
    First ever game : hereford v derby friendly 1980
    Number of posts : 887
    Registration date : 2014-07-30
    Points : 938
    Age : 53
    Location : Naas, Rep of Ireland

    Re: Derby transfer rumours - January 2017

    Post by outsider on Tue 15 Nov 2016, 5:48 pm

    purpleram wrote:Crouch is another rumour

    I take crouchy on loan till end of season
    avatar
    Jackal

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1982
    First ever game : First Game
    Number of posts : 541
    Registration date : 2014-09-08
    Points : 595
    Age : 35
    Location : Worksop

    Re: Derby transfer rumours - January 2017

    Post by Jackal on Tue 15 Nov 2016, 6:05 pm

    outsider wrote:
    purpleram wrote:Crouch is another rumour

    I take crouchy on loan till end of season  

    As would i.
    avatar
    valakari

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1967
    First ever game : 1972
    Number of posts : 1210
    Registration date : 2011-10-22
    Points : 1294
    Age : 50
    Location : Derby

    Re: Derby transfer rumours - January 2017

    Post by valakari on Tue 15 Nov 2016, 7:14 pm

    i heard Carrick, Shane Long and Lukas Jukuwiecx, the lad on loan at Brum!
    avatar
    valakari

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1967
    First ever game : 1972
    Number of posts : 1210
    Registration date : 2011-10-22
    Points : 1294
    Age : 50
    Location : Derby

    Re: Derby transfer rumours - January 2017

    Post by valakari on Tue 15 Nov 2016, 7:16 pm

    Personally i'd be happy with George Thorne fit and Coldplay back.....and Carrick as well...well...its Xmas soon
    avatar
    bramhallram

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1961
    First ever game : Rams 1 Sunderland 1 Oct 1961
    Number of posts : 3581
    Registration date : 2010-10-05
    Points : 3803
    Age : 67
    Location : Bramhall

    Re: Derby transfer rumours - January 2017

    Post by bramhallram on Tue 15 Nov 2016, 10:35 pm

    valakari wrote:Personally i'd be happy with George Thorne fit and Coldplay back.....and Carrick as well...well...its Xmas soon

    ...and when did you acquire this taste for luxuries, valakari ?

    Just having Thorne back fit in January and starting every game until the end of the season would do for me.

    .
    avatar
    RRC
    Admin

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1961
    Number of posts : 15657
    Registration date : 2009-02-13
    Points : 19271

    Re: Derby transfer rumours - January 2017

    Post by RRC on Mon 26 Dec 2016, 9:20 pm

    Derby are interested in that well-known comic actor HENRI LANSBURY according to -

    Derby Telegraph

    Nottingham Post



    avatar
    chicken
    Admin

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 0
    First ever game : 1983 sometime!
    Number of posts : 14448
    Registration date : 2009-02-11
    Points : 15865
    Age : 48
    Location : Belper

    Re: Derby transfer rumours - January 2017

    Post by chicken on Tue 27 Dec 2016, 12:37 am

    bramhallram wrote:
    valakari wrote:Personally i'd be happy with George Thorne fit and Coldplay back.....and Carrick as well...well...its Xmas soon

    ...and when did you acquire this taste for luxuries, valakari ?

    Just having Thorne back fit in January and starting every game until the end of the season would do for me.

    .

    Apparently Thorne has been having a few games behind closed doors and has been described by those present as 'brilliant'.


    Last edited by chicken on Tue 27 Dec 2016, 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    chicken
    Admin

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 0
    First ever game : 1983 sometime!
    Number of posts : 14448
    Registration date : 2009-02-11
    Points : 15865
    Age : 48
    Location : Belper

    Re: Derby transfer rumours - January 2017

    Post by chicken on Tue 27 Dec 2016, 12:37 am

    Shackell to some Canadian or American team.
    avatar
    bramhallram

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1961
    First ever game : Rams 1 Sunderland 1 Oct 1961
    Number of posts : 3581
    Registration date : 2010-10-05
    Points : 3803
    Age : 67
    Location : Bramhall

    Re: Derby transfer rumours - January 2017

    Post by bramhallram on Tue 27 Dec 2016, 12:58 pm

    RRC wrote:Derby are interested in that well-known comic actor HENRI LANSBURY according to -

    Derby Telegraph

    Nottingham Post

    Yes please. That would be a signing in keeping with the tradition of us signing the red dogs best players: Terry Hennessey, Alan Hinton, Frank Wignall and Kris Commons are names that spring to mind.

    .
    avatar
    Stockport Ram

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1971
    First ever game : Newcastle (h) Easter 1983 I think
    Number of posts : 5116
    Registration date : 2010-03-22
    Points : 5649
    Age : 51
    Location : That's a toughie.......

    Re: Derby transfer rumours - January 2017

    Post by Stockport Ram on Tue 27 Dec 2016, 1:25 pm

    bramhallram wrote:
    RRC wrote:Derby are interested in that well-known comic actor HENRI LANSBURY according to -

    Derby Telegraph

    Nottingham Post

    Yes please. That would be a signing in keeping with the tradition of us signing the red dogs best players: Terry Hennessey, Alan Hinton, Frank Wignall and Kris Commons are names that spring to mind.  

    .

    No matter how good he is, he still has an eminently slappable face.
    avatar
    Jackal

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1982
    First ever game : First Game
    Number of posts : 541
    Registration date : 2014-09-08
    Points : 595
    Age : 35
    Location : Worksop

    Re: Derby transfer rumours - January 2017

    Post by Jackal on Wed 28 Dec 2016, 6:21 pm

    It seems Callum Paterson has suffered a knee injury keeping him out for between 6-9 months.



    Life is really simple. It's just that we insist on making it complicated - Confucius
    avatar
    LeedsRam

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1974
    First ever game : some time when I was three
    Number of posts : 1351
    Registration date : 2009-07-21
    Points : 1496

    Re: Derby transfer rumours - January 2017

    Post by LeedsRam on Wed 28 Dec 2016, 7:54 pm

    chicken wrote:
    bramhallram wrote:
    valakari wrote:Personally i'd be happy with George Thorne fit and Coldplay back.....and Carrick as well...well...its Xmas soon

    ...and when did you acquire this taste for luxuries, valakari ?

    Just having Thorne back fit in January and starting every game until the end of the season would do for me.

    .

    Apparently Thorne has been having a few games behind closed doors and has been described by those present as 'brilliant'.

    Don't wish to disappoint but am led to believe that Thorne will play no part this season.
    avatar
    chicken
    Admin

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 0
    First ever game : 1983 sometime!
    Number of posts : 14448
    Registration date : 2009-02-11
    Points : 15865
    Age : 48
    Location : Belper

    Post by chicken on Wed 28 Dec 2016, 8:45 pm

    LeedsRam wrote:
    chicken wrote:
    bramhallram wrote:
    valakari wrote:Personally i'd be happy with George Thorne fit and Coldplay back.....and Carrick as well...well...its Xmas soon

    ...and when did you acquire this taste for luxuries, valakari ?

    Just having Thorne back fit in January and starting every game until the end of the season would do for me.

    .

    Apparently Thorne has been having a few games behind closed doors and has been described by those present as 'brilliant'.

    Don't wish to disappoint but am led to believe that Thorne will play no part this season.

    I don't expect him to play much of a part in this season. I'm just stating he has been playing, albeit only 30 mins or so at a time.

    Anyway, with the way Johnson is playing, Thorne won't get in! :-)
    avatar
    baseballer

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1973
    First ever game : Coventry away 1978
    Number of posts : 691
    Registration date : 2009-10-03
    Points : 706

    Re: Derby transfer rumours - January 2017

    Post by baseballer on Wed 28 Dec 2016, 9:04 pm

    chicken wrote:
    LeedsRam wrote:
    chicken wrote:
    bramhallram wrote:
    valakari wrote:Personally i'd be happy with George Thorne fit and Coldplay back.....and Carrick as well...well...its Xmas soon

    ...and when did you acquire this taste for luxuries, valakari ?

    Just having Thorne back fit in January and starting every game until the end of the season would do for me.

    .

    Apparently Thorne has been having a few games behind closed doors and has been described by those present as 'brilliant'.

    Don't wish to disappoint but am led to believe that Thorne will play no part this season.

    I don't expect him to play much of a part in this season. I'm just stating he has been playing, albeit only 30 mins or so at a time.

    Anyway, with the way Johnson is playing, Thorne won't get in! :-)

    Thank you Chicken for your insight.
    Thorne needs a full recovery and is young enough to make a difference.
    Johnson has done well, very well. But only Thorne can pass a decent diagonal from deep.
    avatar
    chicken
    Admin

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 0
    First ever game : 1983 sometime!
    Number of posts : 14448
    Registration date : 2009-02-11
    Points : 15865
    Age : 48
    Location : Belper

    Re: Derby transfer rumours - January 2017

    Post by chicken on Wed 28 Dec 2016, 9:59 pm

    baseballer wrote:
    chicken wrote:
    LeedsRam wrote:
    chicken wrote:
    bramhallram wrote:
    valakari wrote:Personally i'd be happy with George Thorne fit and Coldplay back.....and Carrick as well...well...its Xmas soon

    ...and when did you acquire this taste for luxuries, valakari ?

    Just having Thorne back fit in January and starting every game until the end of the season would do for me.

    .

    Apparently Thorne has been having a few games behind closed doors and has been described by those present as 'brilliant'.

    Don't wish to disappoint but am led to believe that Thorne will play no part this season.

    I don't expect him to play much of a part in this season. I'm just stating he has been playing, albeit only 30 mins or so at a time.

    Anyway, with the way Johnson is playing, Thorne won't get in! :-)

    Thank you Chicken for your insight.
    Thorne needs a full recovery and is young enough to make a difference.
    Johnson has done well, very well. But only Thorne can pass a decent diagonal from deep.

    That was a tongue in cheek comment by the way regarding Johnson. If George Thorne is ever fully fit, he should always be the first name on the team sheet regardless imo.
    avatar
    norfolkram

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1970
    First ever game : Watney Cup Final
    Number of posts : 497
    Registration date : 2014-11-19
    Points : 527
    Location : west norfolk

    Re: Derby transfer rumours - January 2017

    Post by norfolkram on Wed 28 Dec 2016, 10:47 pm

    Time to get over old crocks like George Thorne he'll never stay fit enough to play any major role for us and why keep bellyaching about Martin he's gone it's time to move on and get someone else who's more mobile and less sulky
    avatar
    MadAmster

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 0
    Number of posts : 13322
    Registration date : 2009-02-20
    Points : 14862
    Age : 63
    Location : Where else but Amster Dam

    Re: Derby transfer rumours - January 2017

    Post by MadAmster on Thu 29 Dec 2016, 8:22 am

    norfolkram wrote:Time to get over old crocks like George Thorne he'll never stay fit enough to play any major role for us and why keep bellyaching about Martin he's gone  it's time to move on and get someone else who's more mobile and less sulky


    ... like Matej Vyd....... Embarassed



    Gary Rowett's black & white army! The only certainty is we're all barmy LOL roll
    avatar
    norfolkram

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1970
    First ever game : Watney Cup Final
    Number of posts : 497
    Registration date : 2014-11-19
    Points : 527
    Location : west norfolk

    Re: Derby transfer rumours - January 2017

    Post by norfolkram on Thu 29 Dec 2016, 8:39 am

    MadAmster wrote:
    norfolkram wrote:Time to get over old crocks like George Thorne he'll never stay fit enough to play any major role for us and why keep bellyaching about Martin he's gone  it's time to move on and get someone else who's more mobile and less sulky


    ... like Matej Vyd....... Embarassed

    Vydra was i believe championship player of the year a couple of seasons back, was he a one season wonder?,until he gets a run in the side we'll never know
    avatar
    Ram78

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1989
    First ever game : vs Arsenal at BBG
    Number of posts : 2287
    Registration date : 2011-01-17
    Points : 2462
    Age : 38
    Location : Ilkeston

    Re: Derby transfer rumours - January 2017

    Post by Ram78 on Thu 29 Dec 2016, 9:38 am

    norfolkram wrote:Time to get over old crocks like George Thorne he'll never stay fit enough to play any major role for us and why keep bellyaching about Martin he's gone  it's time to move on and get someone else who's more mobile and less sulky

    Interesting with George, since his senior debut in 2009 he has made to date 84 appearances with 55 of them being with us since 2014, poor "crock" really needs a decent run



    Super Rams The quest for premiership continues.............

    Sponsored content

    Re: Derby transfer rumours - January 2017

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat 24 Jun 2017, 2:39 am