Cannot bleedin' wait

Mitten State Ram

Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 0
    First ever game : Rams 0 - 2 Norwich, 21/04/1990 BBG
    Number of posts : 636
    Registration date : 2014-05-23

Cannot bleedin' wait

Post by Mitten State Ram on Sun 11 Dec 2016, 9:03 pm

Unless my memory has expunged some manifestly forgettable Clough-era wet squib, I haven't seen my beloved Super Rams in the flesh for nine years. Usually when I visit the Old Country it's during the month of August. On Wednesday this week I'll land for a three-week visit, during which I'll cheer on the Rams at Craven Cottage and twice at home against the Bluenoses and Wigan Rugby Football Club. I can't bleedin' wait.

Also, I beg your forgiveness in advance if these matches coincide with a precipitous drop in form and fortune.

"Of all the unimportant things in life, football is by far the most important."

--attributed to Pope John Paul II; said to me many times by my old man.
    New England Ram
    Admin

Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1968
    First ever game : Bury away 1968
    Number of posts : 22912
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Re: Cannot bleedin' wait

Post by New England Ram on Sun 11 Dec 2016, 11:22 pm

Mitten State Ram wrote:Unless my memory has expunged some manifestly forgettable Clough-era wet squib, I haven't seen my beloved Super Rams in the flesh for nine years. Usually when I visit the Old Country it's during the month of August. On Wednesday this week I'll land for a three-week visit, during which I'll cheer on the Rams at Craven Cottage and twice at home against the Bluenoses and Wigan Rugby Football Club. I can't bleedin' wait.

Also, I beg your forgiveness in advance if these matches coincide with a precipitous drop in form and fortune.

Oh No....hope you get snowed in Afraid Wink

SawleyRam

Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1954
    First ever game : 1956
    Number of posts : 4293
    Registration date : 2011-01-11

Post by SawleyRam on Sun 11 Dec 2016, 11:48 pm

Mitten State Ram wrote:Unless my memory has expunged some manifestly forgettable Clough-era wet squib, I haven't seen my beloved Super Rams in the flesh for nine years. Usually when I visit the Old Country it's during the month of August. On Wednesday this week I'll land for a three-week visit, during which I'll cheer on the Rams at Craven Cottage and twice at home against the Bluenoses and Wigan Rugby Football Club. I can't bleedin' wait.

We'll eradicate any drop in form with a Pedigree moment Mitten, (Ask MadAmster how it can be done!) with the Brum and the Latics matches. Just PM me.
    MadAmster

Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 0
    Number of posts : 13320
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post by MadAmster on Mon 12 Dec 2016, 6:54 am

Into the neppy at 12, 4 Pedi's by 1......... Drink

Gary Rowett's black & white army! The only certainty is we're all barmy LOL roll

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 23 Jun 2017, 8:04 am