COME ON YOU RAMS the Derby County fans forum

a friendly place to chat about Derby County, football and life


    How many points in February?

    Share
    avatar
    RRC
    Admin

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1961
    Number of posts : 15799
    Registration date : 2009-02-13
    Points : 19520

    How many points in February?

    Post by RRC on Wed 01 Feb 2017, 8:24 am

    How many points will the Rams gain in these 5 games?

    That's not counting the cup replay against Leicester
    or the Blackburn league game, which may be moved
    again if either team reaches the FA Cup 5th Round.

    A Newcastle United
    H Bristol City
    H Cardiff City
    H Burton Albion
    A Aston Villa

    Please post your forecast before the 3 pm kickoff on Saturday.



    avatar
    rob

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1968
    First ever game : Early 1973/4 season cant remember who
    Number of posts : 2046
    Registration date : 2011-06-07
    Points : 2167
    Age : 48
    Location : Barleythorpe

    Re: How many points in February?

    Post by rob on Wed 01 Feb 2017, 8:35 am

    9 for me
    avatar
    MadAmster

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 0
    Number of posts : 13741
    Registration date : 2009-02-20
    Points : 15365
    Age : 63
    Location : Where else but Amster Dam

    Re: How many points in February?

    Post by MadAmster on Wed 01 Feb 2017, 3:20 pm

    Struggling to choose between 12, 13 and 15. SM will have them fired up on Satdeh and the Toon fans will be ready for him.......

    13 it is.
    avatar
    Loughborough Ram

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1970
    Number of posts : 11190
    Registration date : 2009-02-14
    Points : 13569
    Location : Doghouse

    Re: How many points in February?

    Post by Loughborough Ram on Wed 01 Feb 2017, 3:57 pm

    12 From 4 wins
    avatar
    Mitten State Ram

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 0
    First ever game : Rams 0 - 2 Norwich, 21/04/1990 BBG
    Number of posts : 654
    Registration date : 2014-05-23
    Points : 684
    Location : Michigan

    Re: How many points in February?

    Post by Mitten State Ram on Wed 01 Feb 2017, 4:38 pm

    13, four wins and a draw with a loss somewhere (presumably this weekend).
    avatar
    Barnstaple Ram

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1973
    First ever game : Too long ago to remember
    Number of posts : 10240
    Registration date : 2009-07-09
    Points : 12078
    Age : 49
    Location : In front of my computer

    Re: How many points in February?

    Post by Barnstaple Ram on Wed 01 Feb 2017, 5:14 pm

    10 for me
    avatar
    KeoghKeogh

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 0
    First ever game : First Game
    Number of posts : 553
    Registration date : 2015-12-30
    Points : 651

    Re: How many points in February?

    Post by KeoghKeogh on Thu 02 Feb 2017, 6:07 am

    A Newcastle United 1
    H Bristol City 3
    H Cardiff City 3
    H Burton Albion 3
    A Aston Villa 1

    11
    avatar
    KeoghKeogh

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 0
    First ever game : First Game
    Number of posts : 553
    Registration date : 2015-12-30
    Points : 651

    Re: How many points in February?

    Post by KeoghKeogh on Thu 02 Feb 2017, 6:09 am

    Mitten State Ram wrote:13, four wins and a draw with a loss somewhere (presumably this weekend).

    hang on... 4 wins + 1 draw + 1 loss = 6 outcomes ... but there are only 5 games
    avatar
    Stockport Ram

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1971
    First ever game : Newcastle (h) Easter 1983 I think
    Number of posts : 5306
    Registration date : 2010-03-22
    Points : 5867
    Age : 52
    Location : That's a toughie.......

    Re: How many points in February?

    Post by Stockport Ram on Thu 02 Feb 2017, 7:10 am

    KeoghKeogh wrote:
    Mitten State Ram wrote:13, four wins and a draw with a loss somewhere (presumably this weekend).

    hang on... 4 wins + 1 draw + 1 loss = 6 outcomes ... but there are only 5 games


    Perhaps he means we'll exit the F A Cup ?


    (I've got your back MSR, don't worry...) Wink
    avatar
    Mitten State Ram

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 0
    First ever game : Rams 0 - 2 Norwich, 21/04/1990 BBG
    Number of posts : 654
    Registration date : 2014-05-23
    Points : 684
    Location : Michigan

    Re: How many points in February?

    Post by Mitten State Ram on Thu 02 Feb 2017, 3:08 pm

    Stockport Ram wrote:
    KeoghKeogh wrote:
    Mitten State Ram wrote:13, four wins and a draw with a loss somewhere (presumably this weekend).

    hang on... 4 wins + 1 draw + 1 loss = 6 outcomes ... but there are only 5 games


    Perhaps he means we'll exit the F A Cup ?  


    (I've got your back MSR,  don't worry...) Wink

    Blackburn away is slated for Tuesday 28th. I think we win that one. The fixture is missing from the listing in the OP of this thread.
    avatar
    RRC
    Admin

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1961
    Number of posts : 15799
    Registration date : 2009-02-13
    Points : 19520

    Re: How many points in February?

    Post by RRC on Thu 02 Feb 2017, 5:45 pm

    RRC wrote:How many points will the Rams gain in these 5 games?

    That's not counting the cup replay against Leicester
    or the Blackburn league game, which may be moved
    again if either team reaches the FA Cup 5th Round.


    Mitten State Ram wrote:Blackburn away is slated for Tuesday 28th. I think we win that one. The fixture is missing from the listing in the OP of this thread.

    I did say it was for 5 games this month and explain why the Blackburn game wasn't included (see above).

    If the Blackburn match had been included and was then moved again, how do
    we work out what the forecasts would be when they just give total points?



    avatar
    Stockport Ram

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1971
    First ever game : Newcastle (h) Easter 1983 I think
    Number of posts : 5306
    Registration date : 2010-03-22
    Points : 5867
    Age : 52
    Location : That's a toughie.......

    Re: How many points in February?

    Post by Stockport Ram on Thu 02 Feb 2017, 6:14 pm

    RRC wrote:
    RRC wrote:How many points will the Rams gain in these 5 games?

    That's not counting the cup replay against Leicester
    or the Blackburn league game, which may be moved
    again if either team reaches the FA Cup 5th Round.


    Mitten State Ram wrote:Blackburn away is slated for Tuesday 28th. I think we win that one. The fixture is missing from the listing in the OP of this thread.

    I did say it was for 5 games this month and explain why the Blackburn game wasn't included (see above).



    I sincerely hope that the Blackburn game DOES have to be moved, even if not for us !! Wink
    avatar
    Mitten State Ram

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 0
    First ever game : Rams 0 - 2 Norwich, 21/04/1990 BBG
    Number of posts : 654
    Registration date : 2014-05-23
    Points : 684
    Location : Michigan

    Re: How many points in February?

    Post by Mitten State Ram on Thu 02 Feb 2017, 6:28 pm

    Stockport Ram wrote:
    RRC wrote:
    RRC wrote:How many points will the Rams gain in these 5 games?

    That's not counting the cup replay against Leicester
    or the Blackburn league game, which may be moved
    again if either team reaches the FA Cup 5th Round.


    Mitten State Ram wrote:Blackburn away is slated for Tuesday 28th. I think we win that one. The fixture is missing from the listing in the OP of this thread.

    I did say it was for 5 games this month and explain why the Blackburn game wasn't included (see above).



    I sincerely hope that the Blackburn game DOES have to be moved, even if not for us !!    Wink

    Ah. This is why my wife is always badgering me to read the instructions...

    In that case, 11 points and, while I'm at it, I'll predict a bonus trip to the Den for the 5th round of the cup because why not? 1-0 Derby, Nugent to score a late winner coming off the bench.
    avatar
    RRC
    Admin

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1961
    Number of posts : 15799
    Registration date : 2009-02-13
    Points : 19520

    Re: How many points in February?

    Post by RRC on Fri 03 Feb 2017, 2:04 pm

    An optimistic 10



    avatar
    ShardlowSheep

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1985
    First ever game : Middlesborough at Home first game of 88 - 89 season
    Number of posts : 3944
    Registration date : 2009-03-27
    Points : 4097
    Age : 39
    Location : Kilburn (I have moved from Shardlow)

    Re: How many points in February?

    Post by ShardlowSheep on Fri 03 Feb 2017, 5:53 pm

    3 wins for me so 9 points
    avatar
    Ram78

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1989
    First ever game : vs Arsenal at BBG
    Number of posts : 2330
    Registration date : 2011-01-17
    Points : 2509
    Age : 39
    Location : Ilkeston

    Re: How many points in February?

    Post by Ram78 on Sat 04 Feb 2017, 10:17 am

    10 for me
    avatar
    RRC
    Admin

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1961
    Number of posts : 15799
    Registration date : 2009-02-13
    Points : 19520

    Re: How many points in February?

    Post by RRC on Sat 25 Feb 2017, 5:52 pm

    It's not a big surprise that nobody went went for TWO POINTS from our 5 games. Hurt



    avatar
    Stockport Ram

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1971
    First ever game : Newcastle (h) Easter 1983 I think
    Number of posts : 5306
    Registration date : 2010-03-22
    Points : 5867
    Age : 52
    Location : That's a toughie.......

    Re: How many points in February?

    Post by Stockport Ram on Sun 26 Feb 2017, 12:24 am

    Damn it. I knew I should have posted.....

    Sponsored content

    Re: How many points in February?

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat 21 Oct 2017, 3:08 pm