Scumchester Derby

Stockport Ram

Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1971
    First ever game : Newcastle (h) Easter 1983 I think
    Number of posts : 5308
    Registration date : 2010-03-22

Scumchester Derby

Post by Stockport Ram on Fri 28 Apr 2017, 6:46 am

Jose Mourinho: " Hello? is anyone there? Sir Alex said if I ever had doubts, I was to ring this number. They have 2 blokes called Jesus on their bench, and they have both come on! What do I do???"

Deep Voice from beyond: "I'm sorry Jose, he's a bit the worse for wear - went out to some 71st Birthday Party yesterday, he'll never learn. Just sit tight until Lanky Poodle gets himself sent off then use your subs.
    You can call me Brian, by the way, young man. You're not so bad yourself..."
    bramhallram

Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1961
    First ever game : Rams 1 Sunderland 1 Oct 1961
    Number of posts : 3693
    Registration date : 2010-10-05

Re: Scumchester Derby

Post by bramhallram on Fri 28 Apr 2017, 7:39 am

Stockport Ram wrote:Jose Mourinho: " Hello? is anyone there? Sir Alex said if I ever had doubts, I was to ring this number. They have 2 blokes called Jesus on their bench, and they have both come on! What do I do???"

Deep Voice from beyond: "I'm sorry Jose, he's a bit the worse for wear - went out to some 71st Birthday Party yesterday, he'll never learn. Just sit tight until Lanky Poodle gets himself sent off then use your subs.

Excellent stuff. Must dash. Need to get to B&Q before the queue for paint gets too long. After last night's thriller they're expecting a sharp rise in demand.

Stockport Ram

Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1971
    First ever game : Newcastle (h) Easter 1983 I think
    Number of posts : 5308
    Registration date : 2010-03-22

Post by Stockport Ram on Fri 28 Apr 2017, 5:57 pm

bramhallram wrote:
    Stockport Ram wrote:Jose Mourinho: " Hello? is anyone there? Sir Alex said if I ever had doubts, I was to ring this number. They have 2 blokes called Jesus on their bench, and they have both come on! What do I do???"

Excellent stuff. Must dash. Need to get to B&Q before the queue for paint gets too long. After last night's thriller they're expecting a sharp rise in demand.

Splendid.

Or as one of my blue friends said "These small teams with their small mentality, coming to the Ethiad...."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 24 Oct 2017, 8:50 am