U23 v Chelsea tonight to be streamed live

MadAmster

Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 0
    Number of posts : 13439
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

U23 v Chelsea tonight to be streamed live

Post by MadAmster on Fri 05 May 2017, 9:33 am

Title says it all really.

In addition to watching the Rams’ top Academy age group in action, supporters watching the live stream will also be able to take in the production service they can expect to see more of in the future.

Will we have this sort of access to one or more 1st team games next season? I hope so.

The button to the feed is in the following link..... http://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/ramstv-to-stream-under-23s-clash-with-chelsea-live-3705260.aspx

Gary Rowett's black & white army! The only certainty is we're all barmy LOL roll
    rjrules71

First ever game : plymouth argyle 1964-65
    Number of posts : 4228
    Registration date : 2009-05-15

Re: U23 v Chelsea tonight to be streamed live

Post by rjrules71 on Sat 06 May 2017, 9:34 am

Watched all this and the quality was excellent for the stream, a lot of the camera work in the action areas was poor though.

Gibson and co could do with some work, also the commentary team, but a good effort all round needs a bit of tweaking though.

Every man dies, not every man truly lives.

Braveheart
    MadAmster

Number of posts : 13439
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post by MadAmster on Sat 06 May 2017, 9:47 am

rjrules71 wrote:Watched all this and the quality was excellent for the stream, a lot of the camera work in the action areas was poor though.

Gibson and co could do with some work, also the commentary team, but a good effort all round needs a bit of tweaking though.

You hit the nail on the head there RJ.

In the other thread I avoided any negatives. I will add them here......

Ref wasn't a homer. Bennett was rightly booked for 3 unnecessary fouls in a 4 minute stretch. After that he played far more sensibly and very well. Jacobsen was wrongly booked IMO. They were awarded a free kick. The lad was walking away from the ball and looking on the direction in which he was walking. Their keeper blasted a quick free kick straight at him. The ball hit him. The ref booked him. Letter of the Law? yes, however, the spirit, never. One Rams defender got booked for kicking the ball away at a free kick awarded to Chelsea and was rightly booked, however, just 2 minutes earlier I had commented on a Chelsea player NOT getting booked for the same offence. Another Rams player was booked for an offence (rightly) when in the previous couple of minutes, Chelsea players had not been booked for worse fouls. In fact, in one of the cases, the ref didn't even give a free kick. I could name more instances but you get the drift.

1. Not enough pace in the team
    2. Zonal defending, even in the last 25 yards
    3. Nobody following runners
    4. Overly complicating play
    5. Jacobsen is a lanky forward with legs he can't seem to control. In that sense he is a bit like Big Rog or Wanchope. Not as good though in my estimation. I don't see a career for him at Derby.

Gary Rowett's black & white army! The only certainty is we're all barmy LOL roll

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 25 Jul 2017, 3:51 pm