New England Ram
    Admin

Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1968
    First ever game : Bury away 1968
    Number of posts : 23025
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Summer hols

Post by New England Ram on Thu 03 Aug 2017, 2:53 am

Off tomorrow heading Europe side for a Med cruise followed by eight days in Austria so probably not going to be dropping in a lot.
    Hopefully by the time I get back we are on our way to a successful and entertaining season.

Fingers are crossed COYRs

MadAmster

Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 0
    Number of posts : 13553
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Re: Summer hols

Post by MadAmster on Thu 03 Aug 2017, 6:34 am

Have a great time NER. If you find yourself, unexpectedly, in the Amsterdam area, let me know.

Oh David Nugent, Oh David Nugent, we found him in Preston, we found him in Preston, we found him in Preston at the side of the road in a Volkswagen beetle............
    rob

First ever game : Early 1973/4 season cant remember who
    Number of posts : 2005
    Registration date : 2011-06-07

Post by rob on Thu 03 Aug 2017, 8:26 am

always said this season was a frebee - like the talk he talks lets see over 5-6 windows how he develops the team to walk the walk

I have predicted 8th-10th this season which anything less I will see as disappointing - anything more is success.

We have too many expensive, highly paid poor players in the squad still who will be expensive to move on - it may even be 3-4 years he needs.

If the team work hard and try and show signs of improving then they have my full support

MadAmster

Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 0
    Number of posts : 13553
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post by MadAmster on Thu 03 Aug 2017, 9:31 am

rob wrote:always said this season was a frebee - like the talk he talks lets see over 5-6 windows how he develops the team to walk the walk

I have predicted 8th-10th this season which anything less I will see as disappointing - anything more is success.

We have too many expensive, highly paid poor players in the squad still who will be expensive to move on - it may even be 3-4 years he needs.

If the team work hard and try and show signs of improving then they have my full support

Surely it is better to cut your losses and get rid than be handicapped by over priced, overpaid players without an ounce of  givafuquedness?

Not knowing the finer details of FFP, that might be a problem........ over to those in the know.

Oh David Nugent, Oh David Nugent, we found him in Preston, we found him in Preston, we found him in Preston at the side of the road in a Volkswagen beetle............
    rob

First ever game : Early 1973/4 season cant remember who
    Number of posts : 2005
    Registration date : 2011-06-07

Post by rob on Thu 03 Aug 2017, 11:36 am

I doubt we could take the hit of both writing off the asset (transfer fee proportion remaining on the contract) and the wages all in one hit for multiple "assets" (liabilities) and still be in FFP - unless we get promoted in which case we do a QPR and just tell the league to do one...
    bramhallram

Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1961
    First ever game : Rams 1 Sunderland 1 Oct 1961
    Number of posts : 3634
    Registration date : 2010-10-05

Post by bramhallram on Thu 03 Aug 2017, 11:57 am

It doesn't sound like PSG are overly concerned about FPP rules when it comes to signing Neymar.

One law for the very rich...?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 21 Aug 2017, 11:16 am