Fixture changes 2017-18

SawleyRam

Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1954
    First ever game : 1956
    Number of posts : 4804
    Registration date : 2011-01-11

Re: Fixture changes 2017-18

Post by SawleyRam on Sun 11 Feb 2018, 1:57 am

Mucker1884 wrote:A quick search has revealed this, which backs up my previous post...

Derby County guarantees its Season Ticket Holders that no seat in the same block of the stadium will be sold cheaper than the price they have paid for that seat, for their age concession for each League match. Pricing information can be requested at any time from the Ticket Office.

But then it does go on to say...

Promotional Matches

On up to four occasions the club will promote a ‘Family Day’ and have tickets priced specifically for children and or families.

Not sure how that affects things?  

Family day is generally worked for the North end of the ground but only in the seats that are not already filled. There will be no "excuse me" as there are blocks that are reserved for such occurrences.
    RRC
    Admin

Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1961
    Number of posts : 16103
    Registration date : 2009-02-13

Post by RRC on Tue 20 Mar 2018, 12:47 pm

Derby v Cardiff will now be played on --

Tuesday, 24 April, at 7.45 pm

Sorry for the typo

Last edited by RRC on Wed 21 Mar 2018, 3:56 pm; edited 2 times in total

Sydney Smooth

Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1946
    First ever game : 26th January 1946 - Rams 1-0 WBA
    Number of posts : 1176
    Registration date : 2010-04-11

Post by Sydney Smooth on Tue 20 Mar 2018, 12:50 pm

RRC wrote:Derby v Cardiff will now be played on --

Sorry for the typo

April 14th is a Saturday, I think it should be Tuesday 24th April at 7.45pm.
    Ram78

Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1989
    First ever game : vs Arsenal at BBG
    Number of posts : 2426
    Registration date : 2011-01-17

Post by Ram78 on Tue 20 Mar 2018, 6:25 pm

Bang head gotta beg detail to change a late to an early now for the 24th
    Mitten State Ram

Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 0
    First ever game : Rams 0 - 2 Norwich, 21/04/1990 BBG
    Number of posts : 760
    Registration date : 2014-05-23

Post by Mitten State Ram on Wed 21 Mar 2018, 3:08 pm

Sorry for the typo

Might we still be ordered to forfeit and just have this fixture scrubbed, or are we in the clear on that front now? I couldn't find any recent news headlines that are conclusive.

Last edited by Mitten State Ram on Wed 21 Mar 2018, 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
    SawleyRam

Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1954
    First ever game : 1956
    Number of posts : 4804
    Registration date : 2011-01-11

Post by SawleyRam on Wed 21 Mar 2018, 3:56 pm

Mitten State Ram wrote:

Sorry for the typo

Might we still be ordered to forfeit and just had this fixture scrubbed, or are we in the clear on that front now? I couldn't find any recent news headlines that are conclusive.

It's only the media (and Colin) keeping this one alive now in a quiet week before the International break, nothing else to write (or shout) about.

The EFL has already accepted DCFC's reasoning behind the postponement, but that's not controversial enough to be newsworthy is it?
    Mitten State Ram

First ever game : Rams 0 - 2 Norwich, 21/04/1990 BBG
    Number of posts : 760
    Registration date : 2014-05-23

Post by Mitten State Ram on Wed 21 Mar 2018, 6:51 pm

SawleyRam wrote:
    Mitten State Ram wrote:

Sorry for the typo

Might we still be ordered to forfeit and just had this fixture scrubbed, or are we in the clear on that front now? I couldn't find any recent news headlines that are conclusive.

It's only the media (and Colin) keeping this one alive now in a quiet week before the International break, nothing else to write (or shout) about.

The EFL has already accepted DCFC's reasoning behind the postponement, but that's not controversial enough to be newsworthy is it?

Hurrah! Let's pants the taffy gits when they come back and really give them something to bellyache about.
    outsider

Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1971
    First ever game : hereford v derby friendly 1980
    Number of posts : 1253
    Registration date : 2014-07-30

Post by outsider on Tue 10 Apr 2018, 12:35 pm

just planning villa away but not keen to book flight yet as I think it will be changed for sky, the last championship on sky schedule is Cardiff v forest on 21 so there must be due new list? any one have any ideas if this game will be moved ?
    RRC
    Admin

Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1961
    Number of posts : 16103
    Registration date : 2009-02-13

Post by RRC on Tue 10 Apr 2018, 1:21 pm

outsider wrote:just planning villa away but not keen to book flight yet as I think it will be changed for sky, the last championship on sky schedule is Cardiff v forest on 21 so there must be due new list? any one have any ideas if this game will be moved ?

The Premier League televised list goes into May BUT the FL playoffs
    aren't listed even though Sky do usually show them.

So there's no way to tell what later FL matches Sky might cover. Sorry!

outsider

Post by outsider on Tue 10 Apr 2018, 1:36 pm

RRC wrote:
    outsider wrote:just planning villa away but not keen to book flight yet as I think it will be changed for sky, the last championship on sky schedule is Cardiff v forest on 21 so there must be due new list? any one have any ideas if this game will be moved ?

The Premier League televised list goes into May BUT the FL playoffs
    aren't listed even though Sky do usually show them.

So there's no way to tell what later FL matches Sky might cover. Sorry!

I suppose when derby print tickets and sell they cant change Dunno  I might ring derby ticket office as flights to Birmingham have shot up to 170euro one way :faint:
    MadAmster

Number of posts : 14463
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post by MadAmster on Tue 10 Apr 2018, 2:45 pm

outsider wrote:
    I suppose when derby print tickets and sell they cant change Dunno  I might ring derby ticket office as flights to Birmingham have shot up to 170euro one way :faint:

Just checked for myself Martin. I can fly in on the Saturday morning arriving at 0830. No post match seats avaialable so I would have to fly back on the Sunday. Return fair between 280 and 320 depending on which return flight I get. Add on the ticket, train and bus fares, food and drink and staying at my sister in Laws...... Still well over 400 and heading closer to 5 than 4.

It's times like this when you really appreciate RamsTV. 110 a season for around 35 games. Not a bad deal.

Looking further ahead...... Train, which only takes 3 and a half hours, is already just over 250 return should we get to Wembley. I remember last time we got there...... the cheapest I could find, and I tried all the London airports, Southend, EMA, Brum, Bristol, Leeds/Bradford, Liverpool and Manchester plus ferry crossings....... It was going to take me over 400 just to get there. Ticket, hotel, food, drink on top....... Ridiculous.
    outsider

Post by outsider on Tue 10 Apr 2018, 3:27 pm

MadAmster wrote:
    outsider wrote:

Just checked for myself Martin. I can fly in on the Saturday morning arriving at 0830. No post match seats avaialable so I would have to fly back on the Sunday. Return fair between 280 and 320 depending on which return flight I get. Add on the ticket, train and bus fares, food and drink and staying at my sister in Laws...... Still well over 400 and heading closer to 5  than 4.

It's times like this when you really appreciate RamsTV. 110 a season for around 35 games. Not a bad deal.

Looking further ahead...... Train, which only takes 3 and a half hours, is already just over 250 return should we get to Wembley. I remember last time we got there...... the cheapest I could find, and I tried all the London airports, Southend, EMA, Brum, Bristol, Leeds/Bradford, Liverpool and Manchester plus ferry crossings....... It was going to take me over 400 just to get there. Ticket, hotel, food, drink on top....... Ridiculous.

I'm cam fly east mids for 35euro back out brum for 30£ and train ticke for 20. that's plan but I feel it will be changed.

update got both flights for the Saturday for 50yoyos I love ryanair Clapping Clapping Clapping Clapping

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 25 May 2018, 4:11 am