COME ON YOU RAMS the Derby County fans forum

a friendly place to chat about Derby County, football and life


    Fixture changes 2018-19

    Share
    avatar
    SawleyRam

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1954
    First ever game : 1956
    Number of posts : 4972
    Registration date : 2011-01-11
    Points : 6709
    Age : 70
    Location : Username gives it away!

    Re: Fixture changes 2018-19

    Post by SawleyRam on Sun 11 Feb 2018, 1:57 am

    Mucker1884 wrote:A quick search has revealed this, which backs up my previous post...

    Derby County guarantees its Season Ticket Holders that no seat in the same block of the stadium will be sold cheaper than the price they have paid for that seat, for their age concession for each League match. Pricing information can be requested at any time from the Ticket Office.

    But then it does go on to say...

    Promotional Matches

    On up to four occasions the club will promote a ‘Family Day’ and have tickets priced specifically for children and or families.



    Not sure how that affects things?  

    Family day is generally worked for the North end of the ground but only in the seats that are not already filled. There will be no "excuse me" as there are blocks that are reserved for such occurrences.
    avatar
    RRC
    Admin

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1961
    Number of posts : 16339
    Registration date : 2009-02-13
    Points : 20509

    Re: Fixture changes 2018-19

    Post by RRC on Tue 20 Mar 2018, 12:47 pm

    Derby v Cardiff will now be played on --

    Tuesday, 24 April, at 7.45 pm

    Sorry for the typo


    Last edited by RRC on Wed 21 Mar 2018, 3:56 pm; edited 2 times in total



    avatar
    Sydney Smooth

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1946
    First ever game : 26th January 1946 - Rams 1-0 WBA
    Number of posts : 1223
    Registration date : 2010-04-11
    Points : 1467
    Age : 82
    Location : Derby

    Re: Fixture changes 2018-19

    Post by Sydney Smooth on Tue 20 Mar 2018, 12:50 pm

    RRC wrote:Derby v Cardiff will now be played on --

    Tuesday, 24 April, at 7.45 pm

    Sorry for the typo

    April 14th is a Saturday, I think it should be Tuesday 24th April at 7.45pm.
    avatar
    Ram78

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1989
    First ever game : vs Arsenal at BBG
    Number of posts : 2482
    Registration date : 2011-01-17
    Points : 2668
    Age : 40
    Location : Ilkeston

    Re: Fixture changes 2018-19

    Post by Ram78 on Tue 20 Mar 2018, 6:25 pm

    Bang head gotta beg detail to change a late to an early now for the 24th
    avatar
    Mitten State Ram

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 0
    First ever game : Rams 0 - 2 Norwich, 21/04/1990 BBG
    Number of posts : 852
    Registration date : 2014-05-23
    Points : 888
    Location : Michigan

    Re: Fixture changes 2018-19

    Post by Mitten State Ram on Wed 21 Mar 2018, 3:08 pm

    RRC wrote:Derby v Cardiff will now be played on --

    Tuesday, 24 April, at 7.45 pm

    Sorry for the typo

    Might we still be ordered to forfeit and just have this fixture scrubbed, or are we in the clear on that front now? I couldn't find any recent news headlines that are conclusive.


    Last edited by Mitten State Ram on Wed 21 Mar 2018, 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    SawleyRam

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1954
    First ever game : 1956
    Number of posts : 4972
    Registration date : 2011-01-11
    Points : 6709
    Age : 70
    Location : Username gives it away!

    Re: Fixture changes 2018-19

    Post by SawleyRam on Wed 21 Mar 2018, 3:56 pm

    Mitten State Ram wrote:
    RRC wrote:Derby v Cardiff will now be played on --

    Tuesday, 24 April, at 7.45 pm

    Sorry for the typo

    Might we still be ordered to forfeit and just had this fixture scrubbed, or are we in the clear on that front now? I couldn't find any recent news headlines that are conclusive.

    It's only the media (and Colin) keeping this one alive now in a quiet week before the International break, nothing else to write (or shout) about.

    The EFL has already accepted DCFC's reasoning behind the postponement, but that's not controversial enough to be newsworthy is it?
    avatar
    Mitten State Ram

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 0
    First ever game : Rams 0 - 2 Norwich, 21/04/1990 BBG
    Number of posts : 852
    Registration date : 2014-05-23
    Points : 888
    Location : Michigan

    Re: Fixture changes 2018-19

    Post by Mitten State Ram on Wed 21 Mar 2018, 6:51 pm

    SawleyRam wrote:
    Mitten State Ram wrote:
    RRC wrote:Derby v Cardiff will now be played on --

    Tuesday, 24 April, at 7.45 pm

    Sorry for the typo

    Might we still be ordered to forfeit and just had this fixture scrubbed, or are we in the clear on that front now? I couldn't find any recent news headlines that are conclusive.

    It's only the media (and Colin) keeping this one alive now in a quiet week before the International break, nothing else to write (or shout) about.

    The EFL has already accepted DCFC's reasoning behind the postponement, but that's not controversial enough to be newsworthy is it?

    Hurrah! Let's pants the taffy gits when they come back and really give them something to bellyache about.
    avatar
    outsider

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1971
    First ever game : hereford v derby friendly 1980
    Number of posts : 1467
    Registration date : 2014-07-30
    Points : 1525
    Age : 54
    Location : Naas, Rep of Ireland

    Re: Fixture changes 2018-19

    Post by outsider on Tue 10 Apr 2018, 12:35 pm

    just planning villa away but not keen to book flight yet as I think it will be changed for sky, the last championship on sky schedule is Cardiff v forest on 21 so there must be due new list? any one have any ideas if this game will be moved ?
    avatar
    RRC
    Admin

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1961
    Number of posts : 16339
    Registration date : 2009-02-13
    Points : 20509

    Re: Fixture changes 2018-19

    Post by RRC on Tue 10 Apr 2018, 1:21 pm

    outsider wrote:just planning villa away but not keen to book flight yet as I think it will be changed for sky, the last championship on sky schedule is Cardiff v forest on 21 so there must be due new list? any one have any ideas if this game will be moved ?

    The Premier League televised list goes into May BUT the FL playoffs
    aren't listed even though Sky do usually show them.

    So there's no way to tell what later FL matches Sky might cover. Sorry!



    avatar
    outsider

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1971
    First ever game : hereford v derby friendly 1980
    Number of posts : 1467
    Registration date : 2014-07-30
    Points : 1525
    Age : 54
    Location : Naas, Rep of Ireland

    Re: Fixture changes 2018-19

    Post by outsider on Tue 10 Apr 2018, 1:36 pm

    RRC wrote:
    outsider wrote:just planning villa away but not keen to book flight yet as I think it will be changed for sky, the last championship on sky schedule is Cardiff v forest on 21 so there must be due new list? any one have any ideas if this game will be moved ?

    The Premier League televised list goes into May BUT the FL playoffs
    aren't listed even though Sky do usually show them.

    So there's no way to tell what later FL matches Sky might cover. Sorry!

    I suppose when derby print tickets and sell they cant change Dunno  I might ring derby ticket office as flights to Birmingham have shot up to 170euro one way :faint:
    avatar
    MadAmster

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 0
    Number of posts : 14945
    Registration date : 2009-02-20
    Points : 16761
    Age : 64
    Location : Where else but Amster Dam

    Re: Fixture changes 2018-19

    Post by MadAmster on Tue 10 Apr 2018, 2:45 pm

    outsider wrote:
    I suppose when derby print tickets and sell they cant change Dunno  I might ring derby ticket office as flights to Birmingham have shot up to 170euro one way :faint:

    Just checked for myself Martin. I can fly in on the Saturday morning arriving at 0830. No post match seats avaialable so I would have to fly back on the Sunday. Return fair between 280 and 320 depending on which return flight I get. Add on the ticket, train and bus fares, food and drink and staying at my sister in Laws...... Still well over 400 and heading closer to 5 than 4.

    It's times like this when you really appreciate RamsTV. 110 a season for around 35 games. Not a bad deal.

    Looking further ahead...... Train, which only takes 3 and a half hours, is already just over 250 return should we get to Wembley. I remember last time we got there...... the cheapest I could find, and I tried all the London airports, Southend, EMA, Brum, Bristol, Leeds/Bradford, Liverpool and Manchester plus ferry crossings....... It was going to take me over 400 just to get there. Ticket, hotel, food, drink on top....... Ridiculous.
    avatar
    outsider

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1971
    First ever game : hereford v derby friendly 1980
    Number of posts : 1467
    Registration date : 2014-07-30
    Points : 1525
    Age : 54
    Location : Naas, Rep of Ireland

    Re: Fixture changes 2018-19

    Post by outsider on Tue 10 Apr 2018, 3:27 pm

    MadAmster wrote:
    outsider wrote:
    I suppose when derby print tickets and sell they cant change Dunno  I might ring derby ticket office as flights to Birmingham have shot up to 170euro one way :faint:

    Just checked for myself Martin. I can fly in on the Saturday morning arriving at 0830. No post match seats avaialable so I would have to fly back on the Sunday. Return fair between 280 and 320 depending on which return flight I get. Add on the ticket, train and bus fares, food and drink and staying at my sister in Laws...... Still well over 400 and heading closer to 5  than 4.

    It's times like this when you really appreciate RamsTV. 110 a season for around 35 games. Not a bad deal.

    Looking further ahead...... Train, which only takes 3 and a half hours, is already just over 250 return should we get to Wembley. I remember last time we got there...... the cheapest I could find, and I tried all the London airports, Southend, EMA, Brum, Bristol, Leeds/Bradford, Liverpool and Manchester plus ferry crossings....... It was going to take me over 400 just to get there. Ticket, hotel, food, drink on top....... Ridiculous.

    I'm cam fly east mids for 35euro back out brum for 30£ and train ticke for 20. that's plan but I feel it will be changed.


    update got both flights for the Saturday for 50yoyos I love ryanair Clapping Clapping Clapping Clapping
    avatar
    RRC
    Admin

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1961
    Number of posts : 16339
    Registration date : 2009-02-13
    Points : 20509

    Re: Fixture changes 2018-19

    Post by RRC on Fri 29 Jun 2018, 5:12 pm

    Both games against Forest have been moved 1 pm lunchtime as usual.



    avatar
    MadAmster

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 0
    Number of posts : 14945
    Registration date : 2009-02-20
    Points : 16761
    Age : 64
    Location : Where else but Amster Dam

    Re: Fixture changes 2018-19

    Post by MadAmster on Sat 30 Jun 2018, 5:42 am

    RRC wrote:Both games against Forest have been moved 1 pm lunchtime as usual.

    ..... until Sky move them to 12:30.

    Ipswich also moved to the Wednesday.

    dcfc.co.uk wrote:Rather than the initial 3pm kick-off, both matches will now get underway at 1pm.

    The Rams will face Forest at Pride Park Stadium on Saturday 15th December, before heading to the City Ground for the reverse fixture on Saturday 23rd February.

    The date of the Ipswich game in February 2018 has also been pushed back 24 hours.

    Frank Lampard’s side were due to play the Tractor Boys on Tuesday 12th February, but instead will now head to Portman Road on Wednesday 13th February, with the kick-off time still set at 7:45pm.

    Can someone explain the logic of the Tree House dwellers' fixtures moving to 1 o'clock please? I know it has to do with folk not getting drunk pre game but with half the pubs in town opening at 06:00 anyway, is there really any point in it?

    This is supposedly at the request of plod yet they are perfectly OK with the DYS game being at 17:30 for Sky yet their lot are as bad, if not worse, than the Red Dogs lot.................

    avatar
    RRC
    Admin

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1961
    Number of posts : 16339
    Registration date : 2009-02-13
    Points : 20509

    Re: Fixture changes 2018-19

    Post by RRC on Fri 17 Aug 2018, 10:35 am

    EFL (Carabeo) Cup --

    Hull v Derby

    Tuesday, 28 August 2019, qt 7.45 pm

    Note-- Derby also play at Hull in the Championship on
    the following Saturday, 1 September 2019, at 3 pm



    avatar
    RRC
    Admin

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1961
    Number of posts : 16339
    Registration date : 2009-02-13
    Points : 20509

    Re: Fixture changes 2018-19

    Post by RRC on Fri 31 Aug 2018, 4:45 pm

    Derby v Sheffield United will be shown live on Sky.

    The game will still be played on Saturday 20th October, but at the later kick-off time of 5:30pm.



    avatar
    RRC
    Admin

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1961
    Number of posts : 16339
    Registration date : 2009-02-13
    Points : 20509

    Re: Fixture changes 2018-19

    Post by RRC on Mon 03 Sep 2018, 3:30 pm

    Middlesbrough v Derby, Saturday, 27 October.

    Will kick off at 12.30 pm and be shown on Sky.



    avatar
    outsider

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1971
    First ever game : hereford v derby friendly 1980
    Number of posts : 1467
    Registration date : 2014-07-30
    Points : 1525
    Age : 54
    Location : Naas, Rep of Ireland

    Re: Fixture changes 2018-19

    Post by outsider on Mon 05 Nov 2018, 7:57 pm

    Been getting texts saying forest game move any one heard this
    avatar
    valakari

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1967
    First ever game : 1972
    Number of posts : 1947
    Registration date : 2011-10-22
    Points : 2061
    Age : 51
    Location : Derby

    Re: Fixture changes 2018-19

    Post by valakari on Mon 05 Nov 2018, 9:02 pm

    Nothing on Derby website. Says 1pm saturday 15th December
    avatar
    RRC
    Admin

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1961
    Number of posts : 16339
    Registration date : 2009-02-13
    Points : 20509

    Re: Fixture changes 2018-19

    Post by RRC on Mon 05 Nov 2018, 10:07 pm

    Sky Sports football live on tv schedule only goes up to 8th December,
    so we qon't about the Forest game until they update the schedule.

    You can check Sky Sports here



    avatar
    outsider

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1971
    First ever game : hereford v derby friendly 1980
    Number of posts : 1467
    Registration date : 2014-07-30
    Points : 1525
    Age : 54
    Location : Naas, Rep of Ireland

    Re: Fixture changes 2018-19

    Post by outsider on Mon 05 Nov 2018, 10:53 pm

    If it's changed to Monday that's me f@#ked to coming over and flight wasted
    avatar
    valakari

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1967
    First ever game : 1972
    Number of posts : 1947
    Registration date : 2011-10-22
    Points : 2061
    Age : 51
    Location : Derby

    Re: Fixture changes 2018-19

    Post by valakari on Tue 06 Nov 2018, 12:17 am

    Ive just seen an internal police memo saying they have changed it to mon 17th dec
    avatar
    outsider

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1971
    First ever game : hereford v derby friendly 1980
    Number of posts : 1467
    Registration date : 2014-07-30
    Points : 1525
    Age : 54
    Location : Naas, Rep of Ireland

    Re: Fixture changes 2018-19

    Post by outsider on Tue 06 Nov 2018, 7:07 am

    valakari wrote:Ive just seen an internal police memo saying they have changed it to mon 17th dec

    Just seen it my self . Sky have more power than police
    avatar
    MadAmster

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 0
    Number of posts : 14945
    Registration date : 2009-02-20
    Points : 16761
    Age : 64
    Location : Where else but Amster Dam

    Re: Fixture changes 2018-19

    Post by MadAmster on Tue 06 Nov 2018, 9:59 am

    Flights and hotel booked 2months ago. Flying in Friday morning early, flying out Sunday evening in order to cover as many eventualities as possible........

    ........ Monday game? The absolute b'stards!!!


    Burton are away that weekend as well.
    avatar
    MadAmster

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 0
    Number of posts : 14945
    Registration date : 2009-02-20
    Points : 16761
    Age : 64
    Location : Where else but Amster Dam

    Re: Fixture changes 2018-19

    Post by MadAmster on Tue 06 Nov 2018, 10:16 am

    outsider wrote:
    valakari wrote:Ive just seen an internal police memo saying they have changed it to mon 17th dec

    Just seen it my self . Sky have more power than police

    Where did you see it Martin?

    Sponsored content

    Re: Fixture changes 2018-19

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri 16 Nov 2018, 4:00 am