Is it me?

KeoghKeogh

Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 0
    First ever game : First Game
    Number of posts : 567
    Registration date : 2015-12-30

Re: Is it me?

Post by KeoghKeogh on Thu 28 Sep 2017, 8:09 pm

It seems that there will be significant player movement in January to make up for the lack of successful action in the last window. Martin, Shackell, Bent, Russell and Anya look likely 'outs' if anyone comes in for them / contracts paid off (Shackell and Bent). Butterfield (loan made permanent or sale elsewhere). Several other regulars could join them. GR looking for half a dozen or so players in including Kieftenbeld (sp?) to create a GR team.
    Jackal

Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1982
    First ever game : First Game
    Number of posts : 641
    Registration date : 2014-09-08

Re: Is it me?

Post by Jackal on Thu 28 Sep 2017, 8:16 pm

KeoghKeogh wrote:It seems that there will be significant player movement in January to make up for the lack of successful  action in the last window. Martin, Shackell, Bent, Russell and Anya look likely 'outs' if anyone comes in for them / contracts paid off (Shackell and Bent). Butterfield (loan made permanent or sale elsewhere). Several other regulars could join them.  GR looking for half a dozen or so players in including Kieftenbeld (sp?) to create a GR team.
    Well the players mentioned will need to get some game time and show a bit of form otherwise nobody will be coming in for them, a bit like this previous window.

Current date/time is Mon 20 Nov 2017, 2:12 am