Your assessment?

DavesaRam

Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1968
    First ever game : Derby 5 Spurs 0
    Number of posts : 928
    Registration date : 2011-10-15

Re: Your assessment?

Post by DavesaRam on Thu 01 Feb 2018, 8:25 pm

old ewe wrote:Thought Kasey Palmer was an essential part of the fight that took Huddersfield up into the prem.

Anyone know of an experienced goalie who is unattached and available  ???

Yes, i'm available. I used to be play in goal regularly, and am a good shot-stopper. I also look great when i dive across goal! I even appeared for my school team (Spondon School, 1981 - 1983).

Unfortunately my CV will say that I am 5' 4" tall and 61 years old, but I'm willing to give it a go. Anything to help the Rams get over the line and into the Premiership!
    ShardlowSheep

Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1985
    First ever game : Middlesborough at Home first game of 88 - 89 season
    Number of posts : 4022
    Registration date : 2009-03-27

Post by ShardlowSheep on Thu 01 Feb 2018, 10:44 pm

I think the window has been ok. No standout signings but we haven’t sold anyone last minute with no replacement lined up either. Sad to see Martin go but guess his time was up.
    SawleyRam

Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1954
    First ever game : 1956
    Number of posts : 4759
    Registration date : 2011-01-11

Post by SawleyRam on Thu 01 Feb 2018, 11:01 pm

DavesaRam wrote:
    old ewe wrote:Thought Kasey Palmer was an essential part of the fight that took Huddersfield up into the prem.

Yes, i'm available. I used to be play in goal regularly, and am a good shot-stopper. I also look great when i dive across goal! I even appeared for my school team (Spondon School, 1981 - 1983).

Unfortunately my CV will say that I am 5' 4" tall and 61 years old, but I'm willing to give it a go. Anything to help the Rams get over the line and into the Premiership!

Didn't you mean 6'1" and 54 years old Dave? Oops Thumbs up
    MadAmster

Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 0
    Number of posts : 14331
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post by MadAmster on Fri 02 Feb 2018, 7:51 am

DavesaRam wrote:

They might just prefer me then Dave. At 6' I meet the height requirement a little better than you but will they still need me...... when I'm 64 (and that is but 3 weeks away).
    SawleyRam

Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1954
    First ever game : 1956
    Number of posts : 4759
    Registration date : 2011-01-11

Post by SawleyRam on Fri 02 Feb 2018, 10:20 am

MadAmster wrote:
    DavesaRam wrote:

They might just prefer me then Dave. At 6' I meet the height requirement a little better than you but will they still need me...... when I'm 64 (and that is but 3 weeks away).

Sydney Smooth

Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1946
    First ever game : 26th January 1946 - Rams 1-0 WBA
    Number of posts : 1166
    Registration date : 2010-04-11

Post by Sydney Smooth on Fri 02 Feb 2018, 1:02 pm

DavesaRam wrote:

You must have been Spondon School goalie after my lad [Nick Moore] left to go to Henry Cavendish [1979] where he slotted straight into their team, he also played for Repton Casuals [Saturday afternoon] and Redwood [Sunday morning].

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 19 Apr 2018, 8:14 pm