Post by RRC on Sat 10 Feb 2018, 5:17 pm

Derby fielded the starting eleven that drew with Brentford last Saturday -
         : Carson
         : Wisdom Keogh Davies Olsson
         : Huddlestone Thorne
         : Lawrence Vydra Anya
         : Jerome
         : subs: Roos Baird Ledley Johnson Palmer Weimann Nugent

As usual Derby were slow and negative from the start, sitting back and allowing Norwich
    almost all the possession. The Rams had the first shot and corner though, when Jerome
    laid the ball off to Lawrence, whose shot was deflected. This encouraged them to get
    forward more quickly and Huddlestone had a shot blocked. At the other end Oliveira
    forced a brilliant save from Carson, and Norwich continued to attack with energy and
    purpose. A little against the run of play, Anya lashed a fine cross to Vydra, who pivoted
    and buried his shot in the net on 12 minutes.

After the goal, Derby were sharper and exerted control through Huddlestone and Vydra.
    Norwich counter-attacked, with Oliveira and Maddison prominent in the action. Vydra
    netted again but Wisdom, who provided the cross, was offside. Maddison played the ball
    past Carson, and he went down appealing for a penalty for a very slight contact. The ball
    was cleared, but the assistant referee, who had not flagged for a penalty, was besieged
    by Norwich players, changed his mind and advised the referee to award a penalty. Jerome
    indicated to Carson that the penalty kick would go to his right and Carson duly saved
    Oliveira’s shot. Norwich had more action in the final minutes but the Rams kept them out.
    HT Derby 1–0 Norwich

The play at the start of the second half was quite even, with both sides having promising
    attacks. Derby did not retain the ball as well as Norwich, but the visitors’ possession was
    easily contained in front of Derby. Davies, assisted by Huddlestone, had a header saved,
    and a fine corner by Lawrence found Davies, whose header was a little too high. Through-
    out the game, Jerome made good runs but he rarely got any service from his team mates.
    Derby were caught ball-watching and Oliveira drew another superb save from Carson.
    The Rams desperately defended another Norwich attack, the ball found the net, but the
    referee had already whistled for a penalty. Maddison scored it on 72 minutes.

Weimann and Palmer replaced Lawrence and Vydra on 73 minutes. Norwich continued to
    attack confidently, moving rapidly and putting the Rams very much on the back foot.
    Derby were unable to find quality passes or keep the ball for long. Norwich were getting
    behind Derby far too easily and Carson had to make another good save. Jerome, assisted
    by Weimann, missed with a shot and Huddlestone had a shot blocked, rare Rams chances
    in the second half. Johnson replaced Thorne on 83 minutes. The disciplined performance
    by Derby in the first half soon petered out in the second, and Norwich looked more likely
    to win. They were well worth the draw.
    FT Derby 1–1 Norwich

League leaders Wolves (71) increased their advantage over Derby (58). Villa (56), who
    play Brum on Sunday, will overtake Derby if they win. Queueing up behind them are
    Cardiff (55, with a game in hand), and Fulham (52) and Bristol City (52), who both drew.

Mitten State Ram

Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 0
    First ever game : Rams 0 - 2 Norwich, 21/04/1990 BBG
    Number of posts : 768
    Registration date : 2014-05-23

Re: Derby 1-1 Norwich reports and comments

Post by Mitten State Ram on Sat 10 Feb 2018, 5:32 pm

We were very poor. Opportunity squandered to solidify our position in second.

We need Ledley back in the team, and I also think that Lawrence has been poor lately. He shouldn't start on Tuesday, and nor should Thorne if Johnson is ready to go. Carson should be in Southgate's England squad this summer.

Hoping against hope the Bluenoses can help us out tomorrow.

Last edited by Mitten State Ram on Sat 10 Feb 2018, 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    New England Ram
    Admin

Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1968
    First ever game : Bury away 1968
    Number of posts : 23294
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post by New England Ram on Sat 10 Feb 2018, 6:22 pm

Always going to be blips along the way.
    Could have lost...but didn’t ( again).
    Thought we needed to stretch them and get them turned a little more than we did.
    Like Jerome thought he held it up well when he actually saw the ball but I actually think we miss the craftiness of Nugent.
    Villa can take advantage tomorrow but it would not shock me if we are five pts cleat at full time Tuesday night.

DavesaRam

First ever game : Derby 5 Spurs 0
    Number of posts : 948
    Registration date : 2011-10-15

Post by DavesaRam on Sat 10 Feb 2018, 8:07 pm

We have given two points away today, and no matter good Norwich might be, they were there for the taking.

The start was nothing different to many matches at pride Park, with us letting the opposition have the ball but not letting them do anything with it. We looked well in control, and once we started to attack, we looked the more threatening. Norwich had one good opening, for Oliveira, but Carson saved well, while we had a couple of good opportunities before we scored. The play for our goal started with a genius turn by Huddlestone which was bettered by Vydra as he slotted Anya's through ball into the far corner - great goal.

For much of the first half we were well in control. Norwich pressed forwards, but could do little with the ball, until that penalty. And yet again it was awful, twat refereeing. Maddison trailed his leg out behind him and somehow went down as he went past a stationary Carson. Both the referee and the assistant gave a corner, and we all gave Maddison some stick for cheating. The Canaries surrounded the ref, then the assistant, and the penalty was given. The assistant was still pointing to the corner with his flag - I thought he had to hold the flag across his chest to indicate a penalty. Ammy please? So what changed his mind? Either the whinging Norwich players, or maybe the powers that be had given orders via the officials headsets. Carson duly saved the kick - Jerome pointed where Oliveira would shoot, but Carson had already done his homework and knew! Gary Rowett questioned how a decision could be given by the assistant when he was 40 yards away, while the ref was only 25 yards away. The assistant's view was blocked by other players, while the ref had a clear, side-on view. It was a no-brainer, but sadly the officials didn't have enough brains between them to work that out.

That got the crowd going, and should have spurred the Rams to up the ante. They didn't, and were content just to keep the visitors at arms length for the rest of the half. At times, it doesn't seem to matter who has got the ball until the Rams decide to attack, such is our ability to snuff out any threat from the opposition. However, the final part of the half was a marker for what was to come. We actually seemed to want to defend the 1-0 for the remaining 75 minutes or so.

Come the second half, instead of coming out all guns blazing, they gave us more of the same. only less of it. We were sitting way too deep, and our passing was either poor or sideways and backwards, or both. We should have really gone at the visitors and bombarded them for 15-20 minutes, but instead simply sat back and tried to keep them at bay. In previous seasons we simply haven't been good enough to do that, but I think we were probably a bit conceited because we have managed so many clean sheets. At only 1-0 it is a risky strategy, and was our undoing. My first thought when a second penalty was given was "What for this time?", but in actual fact the replays left me with no complaints. Besides, Norwich had actually scored, but the ref decided he wanted to intervene again.

What was disappointing was Norwich's apparent game plan of diving, cheating and fouling their way to the point - virtually every aerial challenge between Keogh and Oliveira involved Oliveira either blatantly  backing into Keogh, or pushing and shoving him off balance, often right in front of the ref, with nothing given. But as often happens, anything more than a discreet bow and "after you sir" by Derby players meant a free-kick to the visitors. it is ridiculous how often that happens in Pride Park matches. There also seemed to be a sniper in the stands, because Norwich players were going down like flies for the entire match.

Sadly, Gary Rowett's primary philosophy is to stop the opposition from playing, and that sometimes seems to be of greater importance than actually beating teams. It also means that when we need to pick the pace up, as we did today once Norwich had scored, we couldn't do it, and in fact played worse than before the equaliser.

We move on and go again, hopefully having learned the lesson, although why we need to learn this particular lesson this far into the season I don't know.
    norfolkram

Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1970
    First ever game : Watney Cup Final
    Number of posts : 604
    Registration date : 2014-11-19

Post by norfolkram on Sat 10 Feb 2018, 10:32 pm

Poor today,lawrence flatters to deceive and Thorne mr sideways/backwards being the worst offenders.Good goal from Vydra and really should have pushed on but instead we let a dispirited looking Norwich side of the hook. Second half Mr Madison ran the show and we were clueless,many more lacklustre performances like today and the automatics will be gone
    Mitten State Ram

First ever game : Rams 0 - 2 Norwich, 21/04/1990 BBG
    Number of posts : 768
    Registration date : 2014-05-23

Post by Mitten State Ram on Sat 10 Feb 2018, 11:38 pm

We're running out of time to find consistently inspired football. It's been there in bursts, but to go up automatically you need to be doing it every week in March and April.
    mcsilks

Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1979
    First ever game : Early eighties, Sheff Utd in the Pop Side
    Number of posts : 279
    Registration date : 2016-08-14

Post by mcsilks on Sun 11 Feb 2018, 12:37 am

Another dreadful performance resulting in a lucky point. I wonder if those on here that are saying how much they enjoy watching this current Derby side will continue to say that when we are not winning, as this performance was no different to most games this season.

We are practically devoid of quality with Vydra and Huddlestone the only players capable of offering anything resembling that.

I must sound like a broken record, but Lawrence is just a terrible footballer. Absolutely no end product whatsoever and constantly running down blind alleys.

Thorne is not the same player he was before his injury. He is one paced, slow, and seems to have rather lost his biggest asset, finding that pass.

Just what Jerome brings to the side I'm unsure. He can hold the ball up and bring others into play, but that is about that. We just let a player go who can do just that but who also has other attributes to his game.

I am tired of watching this utterly dire football week in week out. Granted, we are second in the league and in a great position, but once we start losing games and we will as our luck cannot continue in the coming seasons, the Derby fans will turn on a manager whose teams play such ugly football and rely on opposition mistakes and counter attacking.

I almost feel like this side needs a few walking sticks out there on the pitch such is the amount of average journeymen players we have.
    valakari

Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1967
    First ever game : 1972
    Number of posts : 1762
    Registration date : 2011-10-22

Post by valakari on Sun 11 Feb 2018, 12:56 am

Didn't bring on Nugent.. again..oh and Chris Martin scored for Reading!
    New England Ram
    Admin

Post by New England Ram on Sun 11 Feb 2018, 1:28 am

mcsilks wrote:Another dreadful performance resulting in a lucky point. I wonder if those on here that are saying how much they enjoy watching this current Derby side will continue to say that when we are not winning, as this performance was no different to most games this season.

We are practically devoid of quality with Vydra and Huddlestone the only players capable of offering anything resembling that.

I must sound like a broken record, but Lawrence is just a terrible footballer. Absolutely no end product whatsoever and constantly running down blind alleys.

Thorne is not the same player he was before his injury. He is one paced, slow, and seems to have rather lost his biggest asset, finding that pass.

Just what Jerome brings to the side I'm unsure. He can hold the ball up and bring others into play, but that is about that. We just let a player go who can do just that but who also has other attributes to his game.

I am tired of watching this utterly dire football week in week out. Granted, we are second in the league and in a great position, but once we start losing games and we will as our luck cannot continue in the coming seasons, the Derby fans will turn on a manager whose teams play such ugly football and rely on opposition mistakes and counter attacking.

I almost feel like this side needs a few walking sticks out there on the pitch such is the amount of average journeymen players we have.

Or maybe fans recognize that the manager has put together a competitive team despite being hamstrung by financial restraints and a squad that was top heavy with big earners and big heads.
    So he has made the best of what was available to him and in the process made us as effective as we have been for years.

mcsilks

Post by mcsilks on Sun 11 Feb 2018, 1:39 am

New England Ram wrote:
    mcsilks wrote:Another dreadful performance resulting in a lucky point. I wonder if those on here that are saying how much they enjoy watching this current Derby side will continue to say that when we are not winning, as this performance was no different to most games this season.

Or maybe fans recognize that the manager has put together a competitive team despite being hamstrung by financial restraints and a squad that was top heavy with big earners and big heads.
    So he has made the best of what was available to him and in the process made us as effective as we have been for years.

Yes, because we didn't pay anything for Tom Lawrence, Andre Wisdom, Jerome etc.

It is clear what the fans think.

Our attendances are low, and getting lower. What team has declining attendances despite success.

I think GR has done a terrific job, but his style of football as a product is simply awful and is forcing fans to stay at home.

6000 empty seats yesterday and more than 7000 the week before. What is that all about for a team in 2nd place. The facts speak for themselves.
    SawleyRam

Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1954
    First ever game : 1956
    Number of posts : 4817
    Registration date : 2011-01-11

Post by SawleyRam on Sun 11 Feb 2018, 2:24 am

mcsilks wrote:
    New England Ram wrote:

Our attendances are low, and getting lower. What team has declining attendances despite success.

I think GR has done a terrific job, but his style of football as a product is simply awful and is forcing fans to stay at home.

6000 empty seats yesterday and more than 7000 the week before. What is that all about for a team in 2nd place. The facts speak for themselves.

So, this black cloud that hangs over your head, is it from watching the Rams on limited tv.com or a clear indication that the excitement of being there and seeing the whole picture might displace those thousands who do so.

Sorry mcsilks your opinions are read but cannot compete with being there.  

Long may we have supporters in Japan but it does not make you sacrosanct.

PS. There was a a big accident on the A50 that prevented  a few supporters from attending which eventually lead to congestion on the M1. Please do not quote crowd figures without knowing local conditions.
    SawleyRam

Post by SawleyRam on Sun 11 Feb 2018, 2:29 am

norfolkram wrote:Poor today,lawrence flatters to deceive and Thorne mr sideways/backwards being the worst offenders.Good goal from Vydra and really should have pushed on but instead we let a dispirited looking  Norwich side of the hook. Second half Mr Cheating Madison ran the show and we were clueless,many more lacklustre performances like today and the automatics will be gone

There fixed your myopic view (in bold, underlined)
    mcsilks

Post by mcsilks on Sun 11 Feb 2018, 2:54 am

SawleyRam wrote:
    mcsilks wrote:
    New England Ram wrote:

So, this black cloud that hangs over your head, is it from watching the Rams on limited tv.com or a clear indication that the excitement of being there and seeing the whole picture might displace those thousands who do so.

PS. There was a a big accident on the A50 that prevented  a few supporters from attending which eventually lead to congestion on the M1. Please do not quote crowd figures without knowing local conditions.

I have watched every single kick so far this season, and have attended games, too.

I am merely stating that the attendance figures are down and I can only out that down to the product. OK, there was an accident. Was there an accident last week, too?

I am dealing in statistics with the attendances. You cannot really argue with those and it is not me being as you out it, sacrosanct.

As far as the product goes...I have been watching the team now for over thirty years and have only missed games when I have been unavailable because of traveling or living in different parts of the world etc. The product on offer at the minute is not one that appeals to me.

It's a results industry and so in that respect, GR is doing a stella job. However, it is a results business in an entertainment industry and in that respect, we are falling short IMO.

You speak of the excitement of being there....what excitement would that be? I have heard more noise in a cemetery than is generated at Pride Park morgue.

New England Ram
    Admin

Post by New England Ram on Sun 11 Feb 2018, 4:23 am

mcsilks wrote:
    New England Ram wrote:

There are empty seats at most grounds these days...in the grand scheme of things MC we paid nothing for the players above by today’s crazy standards.
    Regarding the entertainment Rowett clearly realized after Bristol away that he needed to come up with a style of play that was going to be effective.
    Otherwise we would probably have been around mid table by now..I stated elsewhere that he had to sell Hughes and Ince and I know for a fact they both wanted out.
    Got decent money and spent little in return but added experience and quality and in my opinion had Ince and Hughes stayed we wouldn’t be close to where we are now.
    That said in the process of juggling things I do fear we might end up being one flair player short of second place..I hope not because the beauty and entertainment I get out of this team is seeing the graft and effort that goes into each game.

valakari

Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1967
    First ever game : 1972
    Number of posts : 1762
    Registration date : 2011-10-22

Post by valakari on Sun 11 Feb 2018, 7:42 am

I agree with mcsilks
    Mucker1884

Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1975
    First ever game : Carlisle - '75 - last match - champs - Ley Stand
    Number of posts : 10289
    Registration date : 2009-07-22

Post by Mucker1884 on Sun 11 Feb 2018, 7:49 am

Today is the day I have feared would come! Admittedly, we've stayed second for maybe longer than I could have hoped, but I fear once Villa go above us, there will be no way back.
    Yes, we've been second for a good while, deservedly so, and yes we've been "doing what we need to do" to stay there. But we ain't on fire, and never have been!

It's time to force ourselves back in time to the season's start, and our expectations and hopes. Of course dropping into the PO positions will be a disappointment from where we have stood for the past few months, but in a season that should have been viewed as a stepping stone to the future, one of consolidation, of tidying up the squad, of GR building his own team, in his own time, we have to remind ourselves how much better this season has gone than any of us had imagined, or expected... at least in terms of results, and points gained!

Play-Off's it will be... And much like the Lottery itself, let's just remember you have to be in it, to win it!!

It could be us!!! Fingers crossed
    Loughborough Ram

Number of posts : 11533
    Registration date : 2009-02-14

Post by Loughborough Ram on Sun 11 Feb 2018, 8:24 am

I Can't make the final so I desperately hope we can stay in the top 2.
    RRC
    Admin

Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1961
    Number of posts : 16118
    Registration date : 2009-02-13

Post by RRC on Sun 11 Feb 2018, 9:44 am

Loughborough Ram wrote:I Can't make the final so I desperately hope we can stay in the top 2.

Our first round playoff opponents are likely to come from Cardiff, Fulham, Bristol City and Sheffield United.

As we haven't taken more than a point off any of them, there's probably no need to worry about missing the final.

With 15 games to go, even that's assuming we don't slip out of the playoff places.

Mucker1884

Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1975
    First ever game : Carlisle - '75 - last match - champs - Ley Stand
    Number of posts : 10289
    Registration date : 2009-07-22

Post by Mucker1884 on Sun 11 Feb 2018, 10:02 am

Loughborough Ram wrote:I Can't make the final so I desperately hope we can stay in the top 2.

There's a lot to be said for missing finals!!

We had a great evening on Majorca in May '07, being served the finest beverages and curried meats by the most beautiful Nottingham lass, which made the evening even more pleasant.

And as for the last one, after dashing back from the airport and sitting down in front of the tv just as the players were in their pre-match huddle, it took all of 20mins to get over the outcome. I suspect there would have been tears, tantrums, and months of heartache had I actually been there!! LOL
    MadAmster

Number of posts : 14511
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post by MadAmster on Sun 11 Feb 2018, 10:24 am

Normal service continued in the first half for me. A uncharacteristic slip from Davies gave them their first chance, early doors. Maddison had a shot saved and then we had that penalty save. For most of the rest of the 1st half we had the game under control even when they had the ball. Great goal, assist Anya and who else but Vyds to put it away with a fine strike.

Second best for most of the second half and I was shouting for changes from about the 60th minute onwards. They grew in confidence and into the game. That was more down to us than them IMO.

GT needs resting IMO. So does Lawrence as he produces little in an attacking sense and is so lightweight he is on the floor everytime there is contact.

Where was our passing? Nowhere to be seen. All over the park the passes were off target and/or too hard/too soft. When the pass was good players decided to let the ball run and had it taken off them. Control the damned thing first.

Defence? Solid in the middle but for the first time in weeks we had the full backs 20 to 25 yards off their wide men which gave them all the time and space to control and cross. Better teams will hammer us if we go back to that "tactic".

In an attacking sense we saw very little in the last third. A mere 7 shots and just 2 of those on target all game says a lot. They had 11 and 6. They used the entire width of the pitch, we spent much of the game going through the middle. Is it mere coincidence that the goal and the correctly disappowed goal both came from attacks down the outside?

IMO our worst performance for weeks and the only blessing is that we have Scotty Carson to keep us in the race.

Loughborough Ram

Number of posts : 11533
    Registration date : 2009-02-14

Post by Loughborough Ram on Sun 11 Feb 2018, 10:47 am

Mucker1884 wrote:

There's a lot to be said for missing finals!!

We had a great evening on Majorca in May '07, being served the finest beverages and curried meats by the most beautiful Nottingham lass, which made the evening even more pleasant.

And as for the last one, after dashing back from the airport and sitting down in front of the tv just as the players were in their pre-match huddle, it took all of 20mins to get over the outcome.  I suspect there would have been tears, tantrums, and months of heartache had I actually been there!!  LOL

Holidays is the acceptable face of missing matches, there's at least something good that comes out of it, unfortunately mine is only down to working until about 1pm which would leave me no time to get there. Should I skive the day? Maybe, but of course that would undoubtedly make me a target for every camera man and photographer, for no other reason than to confirm my lie to my bosses.
    rjrules71

First ever game : plymouth argyle 1964-65
    Number of posts : 4401
    Registration date : 2009-05-15

Post by rjrules71 on Sun 11 Feb 2018, 10:54 am

Getting out this league is a war of attrition, which is why Bruce and Villa will probably grab the auto place his style is much better suited and he has a good track record of doing it.

The style played at the moment is good enough to get us in the upper echelons, but will need a complete re think if we are to survive the rigours of the PL
    Watching MOTD last night scared me to death, apart from Scotty, I don't think we have one player of the required calibre

Tom Lawrence would do well to spend the week watching videos of Sigurdson at Everton to realise what he should be doing, he is largely a passenger, one we can ill afford, personally I would let the new lad Kasey have a go, surely he cant be worse.
    Although we seem to be defending reasonably it is clear that we lack the drive going forward,mainly because GT has been asked too much of, and should be used more sparingly this season, Ledley was doing fine before.
    The run in will be very demanding now and once Villa get ahead I can see us really struggling to keep up.

All that said I am still very happy to be in this position, but one thing grates why in the window did we not buy some talent?
    SawleyRam

Post by SawleyRam on Sun 11 Feb 2018, 11:20 am

mcsilks wrote:
    SawleyRam wrote:
    mcsilks wrote:
    New England Ram wrote:

I have watched every single kick so far this season, and have attended games, too.

I am merely stating that the attendance figures are down and I can only out that down to the product. OK, there was an accident. Was there an accident last week, too?

I am dealing in statistics with the attendances. You cannot really argue with those and it is not me being as you out it, sacrosanct.

As far as the product goes...I have been watching the team now for over thirty years and have only missed games when I have been unavailable because of traveling or living in different parts of the world etc. The product on offer at the minute is not one that appeals to me.

It's a results industry and so in that respect, GR is doing a stella job. However, it is a results business in an entertainment industry and in that respect, we are falling short IMO.

You speak of the excitement of being there....what excitement would that be? I have heard more noise in a cemetery than is generated at Pride Park morgue.

Got to admit that there is only the South stand that generate the noise and when they go quiet there is not much else but for me I do not have be to noisy to be excited.

After seeing all types of football over the 60 years of supporting it has to be something stimulating to keep me there. Football in general has changed (IMHO not for the better) but I accept that with the times it will and with the team and manager we've got we are making a fist of it in order to get out of the second tier.

With Rowett at the helm the worse we will achieve is the playoffs after selling or moving on our "best" players. This time round we have a team that are not built on sand, we can only move forward with the solid foundations GR has now built.
    MadAmster

Number of posts : 14511
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post by MadAmster on Sun 11 Feb 2018, 2:41 pm

Loughborough Ram wrote:

Holidays is the acceptable face of missing matches, there's at least something good that comes out of it, unfortunately mine is only down to working until about 1pm which would leave me no time to get there. Should I skive the day? Maybe, but of course that would undoubtedly make me a target for every camera man and photographer, for no other reason than to confirm my lie to my bosses.

Mid 70s, a colleague pulled a sickie. The department manager took the afternoon off to watch Cheltenham races on the TV...... parade ring, full face, front and centre..... the lad on the sickie. The lad got sacked.
    DavesaRam

First ever game : Derby 5 Spurs 0
    Number of posts : 948
    Registration date : 2011-10-15

Post by DavesaRam on Sun 11 Feb 2018, 4:55 pm

Apparently Rowett challenged Maddison about his cheating after the match. The twat said "show me a video of me diving", to which Rowett said "Oh I can show you plenty". Good onya, Gazza.

Their manager reckoned it was a travesty that Norwich didn't take all three points, claiming that they controlled the game from the 12th minute onwards. WRONG. We controlled most of the first half keeping them at bay because we can let teams have the ball knowing that we won't let them do much with it. It is risky because all it takes is a worldy, or a bit of magic, or a poor refereeing decision (inevitable at Derby County matches), and the lead has gone.

In the end it was a bit of magic that led to their goal (which should have stood in my opinion), but only because our decision to play for a 1-0 allowed them to increasingly control the second half.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 18 Jun 2018, 4:45 pm