If it aint broke....

MadAmster

Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 0
    Number of posts : 14639
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

If it aint broke....

Post by MadAmster on Sat 21 Apr 2018, 7:29 am

..... don't fix it they say.

May I suggest that a mere 20 points from the 18 League games so far in 2018 tends to point to this particular "train set" being in need of something rather more drastic than a little TLC?

What is the cause? Partly individual errors. Partly sticking rigidly to a plan A that stopped working almost 4 months ago. partly down to key figures palying on when they actually needed to recover from knocks.

It is my opinion that, among others, GT, Vydra, BJ and Lawrence have played a lot of games when they probably shouldn't have.
    Calif_Ramette

Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 2005
    Number of posts : 2795
    Registration date : 2009-02-25

Re: If it aint broke....

Post by Calif_Ramette on Sat 21 Apr 2018, 7:58 am

MadAmster wrote:.....  don't fix it they say.

May I suggest that a mere 20 points from the 18 League games so far in 2018 tends to point to this particular "train set" being in need of something rather more drastic than a little TLC?

What is the cause? Partly individual errors. Partly sticking rigidly to a plan A that stopped working almost 4 months ago. partly down to key figures palying on when they actually needed to recover from knocks.

It is my opinion that, among others, GT, Vydra, BJ and Lawrence have played a lot of games when they probably shouldn't have.

Bradley Johnson pisses me off because one moment he is falling down with a gust of wind then the next almost going studs up on someone as a hard ass. Like dude pick which one ok. When it comes to Thorne, the lad fit is great but he is made of glass and the next injury is a tackle away. I hate to take Vydra out of the lineup to rest and it would be hard but he should be. I have no faith we will make the playoffs to be honest. This is where I would like to see Hanson slot in as a DM/MC.

Current date/time is Sun 22 Jul 2018, 5:10 pm