COME ON YOU RAMS the Derby County fans forum

a friendly place to chat about Derby County, football and life


    Derby 1-2 Middlesbrough reports and comments

    Share
    avatar
    RRC
    Admin

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1961
    Number of posts : 16149
    Registration date : 2009-02-13
    Points : 20159

    Derby 1-2 Middlesbrough reports and comments

    Post by RRC on Sat 21 Apr 2018, 5:09 pm

    Derby named a much-changed team with Keogh, Olsson, Johnson and Forsyth returning in place of
    Pearce, Baird, Ledley and Weimann. The choice of Olsson, Forsyth and Johnson on the left of a
    3-4-2-1 formation for once recognized the threat posed by our opponents, notably Traore.
          Carson
          Keogh Davies (c) Forsyth
          Wisdom Huddlestone Johnson Olsson
          Lawrence Vydra
          Nugent
          subs – Roos Pearce Hanson Ledley Palmer Weimann Jerome
    Boro made one change to the side that beat Bristol -- Assombalonga replaced the injured Bamford.

    Boro’s Clayton was booked in the first minute for a bad tackle on Johnson. Derby’s tempo at the start
    was far quicker and their movement was better than recent games and the home crowd responded.
    Vydra dwelt on the ball too often and he got a couple of kicks for it. The referee booked Nugent for a
    second bad tackle but he bottled an obvious free kick for another foul on Vydra. Derby’s early good
    work was undone when they switched off and failed to close down a Boro attack. Besic retrieved a
    Traore cross and scored unchallenged on 20 minutes.

    The Rams final balls were no better than usual, so they created few clear chances, despite having
    more possession. Lawrence showed some individual skill to beat Ayala but his shot was deflected by
    Shotton. Traore made lots of good runs and his crosses were dangerous. He was booked for a foul on
    Olsson. Johnson and Vydra made a good chance for Lawrence but Randolph pushed his shot away for
    a corner. Huddlestone was the game’s fourth booking but Clayton, who had been booked in the first
    minute, got away with a cynical foul. Lawrence had some success when he ran at Shotton but no
    Derby players gambled when he crossed. . This was a better Derby performance but their lack of a
    cutting edge in attack meant that Boro’s single shot on target could be decisive.
    HT Derby 0–1 Middlesbrough

    Lawrence and Wisdom combined well to create a rare opening but Nugent shot into the side netting
    instead of passing. Olsson put in a fine cross but there was no Rams player forward to take advantage.
    Boro had three corners in a row but Huddlestone and Johnson blocked well. Friend should have scored
    with a header from a Downing corner. Olsson’s long shot was parried by Randolph but again no Derby
    player was in the box. Derby were exhausted and they switched off again. A rasping kick from Howson
    hit the bar and Besic shot wide. Weimann and Palmer replaced Olsson and Vydra on 63 minutes.

    Lawrence cut inside gave the ball to Palmer, who beat two men, but Palmer’s shot wasn’t good enough
    to beat Randolph. Traore used his speed and skill to ghost past three challenges with ease, showing
    Boro’s clear superiority. Assombalonga scored Boro’s second goal from a Traore assist on 70 minutes.
    A minute later Hanson replaced a very tired Huddlestone, who was being beaten regularly and should
    have been subbed much earlier. Nugent looked just as tired but Derby had used their three substitutes.
    Assombalonga and Howson had more chances for Boro, and Wisdom and Lawrence worked an opening
    for Derby, but none of them led to a goal. Hanson was booked for a clumsy tackle. Ayala threw Davies
    to the ground at Derby’s 12th corner and Nugent scored the penalty in extra time. Once again Derby’s
    lack of fitness was obvious early in the second half and their horrible defensive lapses made it too easy
    for their opponents.
    FT Derby 1–2 Midlesbrough

    Boro’s win gives them a 4-point lead over Derby, who stay 7th with 68 points. Brentford’s win lifted them
    to 8th, level on points with Derby. Preston (9th) closed to two points behind Derby with a draw. On 66 points,
    Bristol City drew to go 10th but Sheffield United (11th) lost. )Millwall (6th, 69) lost to Fulham on Friday.



    avatar
    CornwallRam

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1972
    Number of posts : 6382
    Registration date : 2009-02-20
    Points : 6919
    Age : 50
    Location : Derby

    Re: Derby 1-2 Middlesbrough reports and comments

    Post by CornwallRam on Sat 21 Apr 2018, 5:56 pm

    More energy, more commitment and some decent attacking moves. Lawrence good, Vydra surprisingly poor.

    Sadly, we were beaten by a far better team.

    Our squad is too old and not good enough. People keep calling for the kids to play - our kids aren't very good. Our academy is a massive white elephant.

    I suspect that Rowett is toast. For some reason I can easily see Paul Simpson in post tomorrow, with a DoF in charhe of recruitment.
    avatar
    KeoghKeogh

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 0
    First ever game : First Game
    Number of posts : 700
    Registration date : 2015-12-30
    Points : 823

    Re: Derby 1-2 Middlesbrough reports and comments

    Post by KeoghKeogh on Sat 21 Apr 2018, 6:00 pm

    Hey Val - great that we didn't see anybody kick the ball in their face today wasn't it. Thank goodness Pearce wasn't on the pitch.

    Wasn't it ace that we went back to our reliable ex captain to make sure that they didn't score from the left centre.

    What great closing down from him on their first (from the left centre) and superb positional play on their second (from the left centre).

    Anyway, here we go:

    Keogh, Keogh

    Keogh, Keogh

    obviously another MOTM performance.
    avatar
    whestonram

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1970
    First ever game : First Game
    Number of posts : 334
    Registration date : 2010-10-09
    Points : 356
    Location : Sheffield

    Re: Derby 1-2 Middlesbrough reports and comments

    Post by whestonram on Sat 21 Apr 2018, 6:14 pm

    KeoghKeogh wrote:Hey Val - great that we didn't see anybody kick the ball in their face today wasn't it. Thank goodness Pearce wasn't on the pitch.

    Wasn't it ace that we went back to our reliable ex captain to make sure that they didn't score from the left centre.

    What great closing down from him on their first (from the left centre) and superb positional play on their second (from the left centre).

    Anyway, here we go:

    Keogh, Keogh

    Keogh, Keogh

    obviously another MOTM performance.

    Did he not play very well then?

    chicken
    Admin

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 0
    First ever game : 1983 sometime!
    Number of posts : 14680
    Registration date : 2009-02-11
    Points : 16141

    Re: Derby 1-2 Middlesbrough reports and comments

    Post by chicken on Sat 21 Apr 2018, 7:15 pm

    whestonram wrote:
    KeoghKeogh wrote:Hey Val - great that we didn't see anybody kick the ball in their face today wasn't it. Thank goodness Pearce wasn't on the pitch.

    Wasn't it ace that we went back to our reliable ex captain to make sure that they didn't score from the left centre.

    What great closing down from him on their first (from the left centre) and superb positional play on their second (from the left centre).

    Anyway, here we go:

    Keogh, Keogh

    Keogh, Keogh

    obviously another MOTM performance.

    Did he not play very well then?

    Shit in a back four, shit in a back three
    avatar
    Geordie Ram

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1977
    First ever game : 1981 or 2? Rams v Oldham?
    Number of posts : 370
    Registration date : 2010-10-01
    Points : 455
    Age : 46
    Location : The Geordie Riviera

    Re: Derby 1-2 Middlesbrough reports and comments

    Post by Geordie Ram on Sat 21 Apr 2018, 7:55 pm

    No County for Old Men
    avatar
    Jackal

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1982
    First ever game : First Game
    Number of posts : 782
    Registration date : 2014-09-08
    Points : 866
    Age : 36
    Location : Worksop

    Re: Derby 1-2 Middlesbrough reports and comments

    Post by Jackal on Sat 21 Apr 2018, 8:02 pm

    Geordie Ram wrote:No County for Old Men
    LOL
    avatar
    MadAmster

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 0
    Number of posts : 14637
    Registration date : 2009-02-20
    Points : 16400
    Age : 64
    Location : Where else but Amster Dam

    Re: Derby 1-2 Middlesbrough reports and comments

    Post by MadAmster on Sat 21 Apr 2018, 9:18 pm

    A huge improvement on recent performances. We actually had 16 shots, 7 of which were on target. There was effort energy and givafuquedness about the performance. Add the final pass to the equation and we can win on Tuesday.
    avatar
    DavesaRam

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1968
    First ever game : Derby 5 Spurs 0
    Number of posts : 958
    Registration date : 2011-10-15
    Points : 1092
    Age : 61
    Location : Allestree

    Re: Derby 1-2 Middlesbrough reports and comments

    Post by DavesaRam on Sat 21 Apr 2018, 11:10 pm

    No complaints about the result, which was pretty fair I think. And I don't mind us losing a game like that when the players actually seemed to care about the game and put a shift in. If only we had played with that attitude all season, we wouldn't be virtually dead and buried as far as promotion is concerned. In many ways i am relieved that it is virtually over because we aren't good enough, and probably not good enough to win the play-offs. I also enjoyed the "lets have a go at attacking thier goal" approach, quite a change from the "everybody on the goal line, then run like mad chasing that ball we've just hoofed up the field" that we've played all season so far. And the 16 shots with 7 on target is proof of that, even if we didn't have a clinical finish.

    However, why the hell didn't Palmer start? Again! As soon as he came on, he was through on gial, but didn't shoot strongly enough to score. But an instant threat. i know he may be having a problem with a knee injury, but surely, if he's only good for part of the match, start him and put us on the front foot, then sub him off once we are ahead. Ho hum!

    Perhaps the biggest syurprise was that I had no idea that Lee Probert was a Middlesborough player, but I though he did all right for them. Yes, here i go again, but what a dreadful display of refereeing. I know he gave a yellow card to Clayton very early on, but then he simply watched as Middlesborough went for the man on every challenge. Traore was also booked, but that is all, despite their litany of offences all the way through the game. Apart from Nugent, the numerous Derby bookings were for minor offences, with Hanson's being his first foul. Traore shouldn't have finished the match because he should have been booked for diving late on in the first half, and then could have been booked for deliberate handball for the same offence. Shotton sent Weimman soaring over the goal line, with not even a free-kick. Keogh was taken out of the game with a huge push in the back that sent him flying over the touch line, again no free-kick, and the player who took Lawrence out on the half-way line should also have been booked. Their second came after a whole string of fouls with no support from Probert at all - did we let it get to us for a moment? Oh, and was it Vydra who was tripped over in the area in the first half - pretty clear to most of us, but not to the man in black.

    However, although we were much improved and with a much better attitude, the game was not far off being over after the first goal. I'll give a shout out to their fans who made loads of noise most of the time, but where did they all come from? it looked like there were more of them than they get at a home game!

    IN the end the best team won, but thanks for the effort, lads.
    avatar
    MadAmster

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 0
    Number of posts : 14637
    Registration date : 2009-02-20
    Points : 16400
    Age : 64
    Location : Where else but Amster Dam

    Re: Derby 1-2 Middlesbrough reports and comments

    Post by MadAmster on Sun 22 Apr 2018, 7:58 am

    Thanks for reminding me about the ref Dave. I kept yesterday's "match report" to a minimum to simply put out there my enjoyment at the match on the whole. Looking at the fixtures they all have to play, we are still in with a shout of making the top 6. Get more used to the new system over the next 3 games and with this new found vigour and we have a chance of going up. I realise that promotion, if achieved, would mean half of yesterday's starters going plus at least half the bench too. That, however, has been obvious for quite a while now. The amazing thing about the game is that I can't remember having been so buoyed by a defeat in a long time. I actually enjoyed the game.

    Traore is a handful. I enjoyed watching him tease and taunt our defence. I am not a masochist, I just admire good football when I see it. On a couple of occasions he slalomed through the heart of our defence and midfield as though they weren't there. His take off speed from a standing start is electric.

    Their goals. First. Fozzy should not have attempted the tackle. He should have stayed on his feet. That way he would have been up with Traore when he reached the goalline and cut out the cross. That was our first mistake. Then the cross was headed half away, Besic picked up the ball 25 yards out ran 5 yards inside the box, cut inside and put a good shot just inside the near post. Carson had no chance. Where were the challenges on the lad? Where was the closing down? Two players were in a position to close him down. I think BJ was one, Keogh was the other. Neither got close enough to him to stop him doing what he had already decided to do. Mistakes from 3 of our defenders and, to make matters worse, the goal was against the run of play. We had done well up to that point.

    We now move on to the 58th minute. The game was still even stevens and an equal scoreline would not have been amiss. For the next 10 minutes they took over. A couple of narrow misses and one even narrower that hit the top of the cross bar. We then had 2 minutes in the ascendency and then in the 70th they attacked again, the ball went out to their right wing and the cross was met by Assombalonga who had time to control, feint, put Carson on his 'arris and then pick his spot. His marker, and you all know who it was, had left him to go to the near post to back up a colleague or 3 rather than do his job and stay with Britt...... 0-2.

    After that, we didn't fold, went looking for a way back. Got the penalty, which should have been our 2nd of the game. A game of nearly but not quite for Derby. As I said earlier, not happy that we lost but I saw sufficient to give me hope that top 6 is still a possibility. Far from guaranteed but not the impossibility it seemed a few days ago.

    Now, Probert. I don't think I am being unkind if I say it was far from his best game ever. He made life difficult for himself in the first minute when he booked one of theirs. Having done so, he should have booked Nugent for that challenge on Shotton but didn't. He then booked others for offences, some of which he got right, some he didn't. He also failed to book some players, from both sides, for fouls that should have been bookings. For them Clayton and Traore both got booked and both should have had 2 more bookings but didn't get them. the same is true of Nugent for us. The level of inconsistency he showed had to be seen to be believed. His was, without doubt, the worst performance of the day.

    Palmer? When a player has his leg bandaged up during the pre match warm up you know he isn't going to last the distance. In that case, I would start him. Let him do his "thing" for however many minutes he has in him and then substitute him. That uses 1 sub. Start him on the bench, bring him on after 65 minutes, he could break down in the 66th and you have to sub him off. That costs 2 substitutions. If you started him it would probably mean Vydra starting on the bench but he has been carrying knocks/injuries for weeks and every contact has him limping after he has got up 40 seconds later. This has been obvious for weeks. He needs careful handling if we do have 5 or 6 more games to go rather than just 3.

    Top 6 isn't a gimme. It does, however, look more likely now than it did yesterday morning, and that is progress.

    Football is a weird game, you feel down, lose 2-1 at home to a rival yet you feel better after the game than you did before....... talk about roller-coasters....
    avatar
    DavesaRam

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1968
    First ever game : Derby 5 Spurs 0
    Number of posts : 958
    Registration date : 2011-10-15
    Points : 1092
    Age : 61
    Location : Allestree

    Re: Derby 1-2 Middlesbrough reports and comments

    Post by DavesaRam on Sun 22 Apr 2018, 9:28 pm

    MadAmster wrote:Thanks for reminding me about the ref Dave. I kept yesterday's "match report" to a minimum to simply put out there my enjoyment at the match on the whole. Looking at the fixtures they all have to play, we are still in with a shout of making the top 6. Get more used to the new system over the next 3 games and with this new found vigour and we have a chance of going up. I realise that promotion, if achieved, would mean half of yesterday's starters going plus at least half the bench too. That, however, has been obvious for quite a while now. The amazing thing about the game is that I can't remember having been so buoyed by a defeat in a long time. I actually enjoyed the game.

    Traore is a handful. I enjoyed watching him tease and taunt our defence. I am not a masochist, I just admire good football when I see it. On a couple of occasions he slalomed through the heart of our defence and midfield as though they weren't there. His take off speed from a standing start is electric.

    Their goals. First. Fozzy should not have attempted the tackle. He should have stayed on his feet. That way he would have been up with Traore when he reached the goalline and cut out the cross. That was our first mistake. Then the cross was headed half away, Besic picked up the ball 25 yards out ran 5 yards inside the box, cut inside and put a good shot just inside the near post. Carson had no chance. Where were the challenges on the lad? Where was the closing down? Two players were in a position to close him down. I think BJ was one, Keogh was the other. Neither got close enough to him to stop him doing what he had already decided to do. Mistakes from 3 of our defenders and, to make matters worse, the goal was against the run of play. We had done well up to that point.

    We now move on to the 58th minute. The game was still even stevens and an equal scoreline would not have been amiss. For the next 10 minutes they took over. A couple of narrow misses and one even narrower that hit the top of the cross bar. We then had 2 minutes in the ascendency and then in the 70th they attacked again, the ball went out to their right wing and the cross was met by Assombalonga who had time to control, feint, put Carson on his 'arris and then pick his spot. His marker, and you all know who it was, had left him to go to the near post to back up a colleague or 3 rather than do his job and stay with Britt...... 0-2.

    After that, we didn't fold, went looking for a way back. Got the penalty, which should have been our 2nd of the game. A game of nearly but not quite for Derby. As I said earlier, not happy that we lost but I saw sufficient to give me hope that top 6 is still a possibility. Far from guaranteed but not the impossibility it seemed a few days ago.

    Now, Probert. I don't think I am being unkind if I say it was far from his best game ever. He made life difficult for himself in the first minute when he booked one of theirs. Having done so, he should have booked Nugent for that challenge on Shotton but didn't. He then booked others for offences, some of which he got right, some he didn't. He also failed to book some players, from both sides, for fouls that should have been bookings. For them Clayton and Traore both got booked and both should have had 2 more bookings but didn't get them. the same is true of Nugent for us. The level of inconsistency he showed had to be seen to be believed. His was, without doubt, the worst performance of the day.

    Palmer? When a player has his leg bandaged up during the pre match warm up you know he isn't going to last the distance. In that case, I would start him. Let him do his "thing" for however many minutes he has in him and then substitute him. That uses 1 sub. Start him on the bench, bring him on after 65 minutes, he could break down in the 66th and you have to sub him off. That costs 2 substitutions. If you started him it would probably mean Vydra starting on the bench but he has been carrying knocks/injuries for weeks and every contact has him limping after he has got up 40 seconds later. This has been obvious for weeks. He needs careful handling if we do have 5 or 6 more games to go rather than just 3.

    Top 6 isn't a gimme. It does, however, look more likely now than it did yesterday morning, and that is progress.

    Football is a weird game, you feel down, lose 2-1 at home to a rival yet you feel better after the game than you did before....... talk about roller-coasters....

    Good post, Mr A! I forgot to mention our fans, especially those in the South stand - the sound was deafening for large parts of the game. Well done you fans!

    Thinking back on the game 24 hours later, a major difference between the two teams was in closing down. Wasn't it Shakespeare who wrote "To close or not to close, that is the question"? ..... or something like that! All the way through the match Middlesborough gave our players very little room or time on the ball, snapping at our heels (once they'd tried to snap our players in half), while our preferred approach is to turn challenging into a spectator sport - hence your comments on the two goals where we watched an opposition player run with the ball for yards and yards and yards, going past our players like they were too old to keep up. It might have worked a few months ago, but as with any tactic, it will only work until the opposition have sussed how to overcome it. It doesn't work anymore, and only serves to help the other team find their way to goal. In the past we have actually tried the closing down approach and found that it works. But then having proved it works, we revert to "after you, sir". Along with the new formation, how about a bit of "bite their heels, lads"?
    avatar
    Jackal

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1982
    First ever game : First Game
    Number of posts : 782
    Registration date : 2014-09-08
    Points : 866
    Age : 36
    Location : Worksop

    Re: Derby 1-2 Middlesbrough reports and comments

    Post by Jackal on Sun 22 Apr 2018, 10:20 pm

    DavesaRam wrote:
    MadAmster wrote:Thanks for reminding me about the ref Dave. I kept yesterday's "match report" to a minimum to simply put out there my enjoyment at the match on the whole. Looking at the fixtures they all have to play, we are still in with a shout of making the top 6. Get more used to the new system over the next 3 games and with this new found vigour and we have a chance of going up. I realise that promotion, if achieved, would mean half of yesterday's starters going plus at least half the bench too. That, however, has been obvious for quite a while now. The amazing thing about the game is that I can't remember having been so buoyed by a defeat in a long time. I actually enjoyed the game.

    Traore is a handful. I enjoyed watching him tease and taunt our defence. I am not a masochist, I just admire good football when I see it. On a couple of occasions he slalomed through the heart of our defence and midfield as though they weren't there. His take off speed from a standing start is electric.

    Their goals. First. Fozzy should not have attempted the tackle. He should have stayed on his feet. That way he would have been up with Traore when he reached the goalline and cut out the cross. That was our first mistake. Then the cross was headed half away, Besic picked up the ball 25 yards out ran 5 yards inside the box, cut inside and put a good shot just inside the near post. Carson had no chance. Where were the challenges on the lad? Where was the closing down? Two players were in a position to close him down. I think BJ was one, Keogh was the other. Neither got close enough to him to stop him doing what he had already decided to do. Mistakes from 3 of our defenders and, to make matters worse, the goal was against the run of play. We had done well up to that point.

    We now move on to the 58th minute. The game was still even stevens and an equal scoreline would not have been amiss. For the next 10 minutes they took over. A couple of narrow misses and one even narrower that hit the top of the cross bar. We then had 2 minutes in the ascendency and then in the 70th they attacked again, the ball went out to their right wing and the cross was met by Assombalonga who had time to control, feint, put Carson on his 'arris and then pick his spot. His marker, and you all know who it was, had left him to go to the near post to back up a colleague or 3 rather than do his job and stay with Britt...... 0-2.

    After that, we didn't fold, went looking for a way back. Got the penalty, which should have been our 2nd of the game. A game of nearly but not quite for Derby. As I said earlier, not happy that we lost but I saw sufficient to give me hope that top 6 is still a possibility. Far from guaranteed but not the impossibility it seemed a few days ago.

    Now, Probert. I don't think I am being unkind if I say it was far from his best game ever. He made life difficult for himself in the first minute when he booked one of theirs. Having done so, he should have booked Nugent for that challenge on Shotton but didn't. He then booked others for offences, some of which he got right, some he didn't. He also failed to book some players, from both sides, for fouls that should have been bookings. For them Clayton and Traore both got booked and both should have had 2 more bookings but didn't get them. the same is true of Nugent for us. The level of inconsistency he showed had to be seen to be believed. His was, without doubt, the worst performance of the day.

    Palmer? When a player has his leg bandaged up during the pre match warm up you know he isn't going to last the distance. In that case, I would start him. Let him do his "thing" for however many minutes he has in him and then substitute him. That uses 1 sub. Start him on the bench, bring him on after 65 minutes, he could break down in the 66th and you have to sub him off. That costs 2 substitutions. If you started him it would probably mean Vydra starting on the bench but he has been carrying knocks/injuries for weeks and every contact has him limping after he has got up 40 seconds later. This has been obvious for weeks. He needs careful handling if we do have 5 or 6 more games to go rather than just 3.

    Top 6 isn't a gimme. It does, however, look more likely now than it did yesterday morning, and that is progress.

    Football is a weird game, you feel down, lose 2-1 at home to a rival yet you feel better after the game than you did before....... talk about roller-coasters....

    Good post, Mr A! I forgot to mention our fans, especially those in the South stand - the sound was deafening for large parts of the game. Well done you fans!

    Thinking back on the game 24 hours later, a major difference between the two teams was in closing down. Wasn't it Shakespeare who wrote "To close or not to close, that is the question"? ..... or something like that! All the way through the match Middlesborough gave our players very little room or time on the ball, snapping at our heels (once they'd tried to snap our players in half), while our preferred approach is to turn challenging into a spectator sport - hence your comments on the two goals where we watched an opposition player run with the ball for yards and yards and yards, going past our players like they were too old to keep up. It might have worked a few  months ago, but as with any tactic, it will only work until the opposition have sussed how to overcome it. It doesn't work anymore, and only serves to help the other team find their way to goal. In the past we have actually tried the closing down approach and found that it works. But then having proved it works, we revert to "after you, sir". Along with the new formation, how about a bit of "bite their heels, lads"?
    I wrote on another thread that we could do with an energetic central midfielder that has a bit of nastiness about them. All our centre midfielders are slow and wouldn't say boo to a goose. Bryson had the energy, he just wasn't a particularly effective tackler and often ended-up chasing shadows. If we could find a younger version of him that could tackle even 10-20% better than him, it could transform this team. Surely there's someone out there in the lower leagues or even Scotland again that could fill this role without costing a king's ransom.
    avatar
    MadAmster

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 0
    Number of posts : 14637
    Registration date : 2009-02-20
    Points : 16400
    Age : 64
    Location : Where else but Amster Dam

    Re: Derby 1-2 Middlesbrough reports and comments

    Post by MadAmster on Mon 23 Apr 2018, 7:55 am

    ....... on the other hand, as I have said before, this zonal marking system of ours works perfectly. Not a single zone has scored against us this season............

    Sponsored content

    Re: Derby 1-2 Middlesbrough reports and comments

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun 22 Jul 2018, 3:39 am