COME ON YOU RAMS the Derby County fans forum

a friendly place to chat about Derby County, football and life


    GTS v Cardiff (H)

    Share
    avatar
    RRC
    Admin

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1961
    Number of posts : 16149
    Registration date : 2009-02-13
    Points : 20159

    Re: GTS v Cardiff (H)

    Post by RRC on Tue 24 Apr 2018, 7:08 pm

    Derby 0-2 Cardiff



    avatar
    outsider

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1971
    First ever game : hereford v derby friendly 1980
    Number of posts : 1341
    Registration date : 2014-07-30
    Points : 1399
    Age : 54
    Location : Naas, Rep of Ireland

    Re: GTS v Cardiff (H)

    Post by outsider on Tue 24 Apr 2018, 9:54 pm

    outsider wrote:3-1 (18/1) to the rams,

    there will be moaning and accusations from Warnock, the fans are planning to where ski masks sing snow songs so they will be fuming over the cancelled game, we will be back in play off position and I will have to watch my back (again) when I'm in Copenhagen ...


    WE MUST WIN THIS GAME.

    Super Rams Super Rams Super Rams Super Rams

    Believe Clapping Clapping Clapping Clapping Clapping 22/1 Drink Drink Drink
    avatar
    MadAmster

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 0
    Number of posts : 14637
    Registration date : 2009-02-20
    Points : 16400
    Age : 64
    Location : Where else but Amster Dam

    Re: GTS v Cardiff (H)

    Post by MadAmster on Wed 25 Apr 2018, 8:11 am

    What was your stake Martin?
    avatar
    outsider

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1971
    First ever game : hereford v derby friendly 1980
    Number of posts : 1341
    Registration date : 2014-07-30
    Points : 1399
    Age : 54
    Location : Naas, Rep of Ireland

    Re: GTS v Cardiff (H)

    Post by outsider on Wed 25 Apr 2018, 8:34 am

    MadAmster wrote:What was your stake Martin?

    just 10 ammy, wasn't that confident. 3-1 3-0 are my lucky scores for derby. celebration
    avatar
    MadAmster

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 0
    Number of posts : 14637
    Registration date : 2009-02-20
    Points : 16400
    Age : 64
    Location : Where else but Amster Dam

    Re: GTS v Cardiff (H)

    Post by MadAmster on Wed 25 Apr 2018, 10:28 am

    outsider wrote:
    MadAmster wrote:What was your stake Martin?

    just 10 ammy, wasn't that confident. 3-1 3-0 are my lucky scores for derby. celebration

    Next flight paid for then + hotel + ticket Thumbs up
    avatar
    outsider

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1971
    First ever game : hereford v derby friendly 1980
    Number of posts : 1341
    Registration date : 2014-07-30
    Points : 1399
    Age : 54
    Location : Naas, Rep of Ireland

    Re: GTS v Cardiff (H)

    Post by outsider on Wed 25 Apr 2018, 10:34 am

    MadAmster wrote:
    outsider wrote:
    MadAmster wrote:What was your stake Martin?

    just 10 ammy, wasn't that confident. 3-1 3-0 are my lucky scores for derby. celebration

    Next flight paid for then + hotel + ticket Thumbs up

    don't stay over gets to costly, flights usually 50-80 yoyos got next 2 games booked just play off semi and final to go Nervous
    avatar
    MadAmster

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 0
    Number of posts : 14637
    Registration date : 2009-02-20
    Points : 16400
    Age : 64
    Location : Where else but Amster Dam

    Re: GTS v Cardiff (H)

    Post by MadAmster on Wed 25 Apr 2018, 10:36 am

    return or each way?
    avatar
    outsider

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1971
    First ever game : hereford v derby friendly 1980
    Number of posts : 1341
    Registration date : 2014-07-30
    Points : 1399
    Age : 54
    Location : Naas, Rep of Ireland

    Re: GTS v Cardiff (H)

    Post by outsider on Wed 25 Apr 2018, 10:55 am

    MadAmster wrote:return or each way?
    50-80 total for trip example I fly into EMA Saturday for 25euro and out of Birmingham for £35 so flights generally not expensive but I book well in advance. mostly away games now too be honest.

    Ryanair Hug
    avatar
    MadAmster

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 0
    Number of posts : 14637
    Registration date : 2009-02-20
    Points : 16400
    Age : 64
    Location : Where else but Amster Dam

    Re: GTS v Cardiff (H)

    Post by MadAmster on Wed 25 Apr 2018, 12:39 pm

    Good grief, I am lucky to get away with 110 to 120 return at best. Sometimes as much as 150 to 160. When it goes over 200 I choose a different match. I fly into Brum these days. Cheaper than EMA for me despite the return train fare being 20 quid as opposed to 5 quid on the bus from EMA and there is only 1 flight a day in and out and they is not at a time that suits me.
    avatar
    MadAmster

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 0
    Number of posts : 14637
    Registration date : 2009-02-20
    Points : 16400
    Age : 64
    Location : Where else but Amster Dam

    Re: GTS v Cardiff (H)

    Post by MadAmster on Wed 25 Apr 2018, 1:45 pm

    Just had a look at flying in to Brum for the Barnsley game. In and out on the same day............ €355 return plus 20 quid train, food, beer and match ticket..... not much change, if any out of 450+. I could fly "Flymaybe" Saturday to Monday but that would cost 197, tenner bus, plus match ticket, 2 full days of eating and drinking plus breakfast on the 3rd day..... 350 or thereabouts total.

    I think I'll watch on RamsTV for £3
    avatar
    SawleyRam

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1954
    First ever game : 1956
    Number of posts : 4845
    Registration date : 2011-01-11
    Points : 6514
    Age : 70
    Location : Username gives it away!

    Re: GTS v Cardiff (H)

    Post by SawleyRam on Thu 26 Apr 2018, 10:54 pm

    MadAmster wrote:Just had a look at flying in to Brum for the Barnsley game. In and out on the same day............ €355 return plus 20 quid train, food, beer and match ticket..... not much change, if any out of 450+. I could fly "Flymaybe" Saturday to Monday but that would cost 197, tenner bus, plus match ticket, 2 full days of eating and drinking plus breakfast on the 3rd day..... 350 or thereabouts total.

    I think I'll watch on RamsTV for £3

    How about somebody picking you up at the Airport (while still sober) Will that help?
    avatar
    MadAmster

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 0
    Number of posts : 14637
    Registration date : 2009-02-20
    Points : 16400
    Age : 64
    Location : Where else but Amster Dam

    Re: GTS v Cardiff (H)

    Post by MadAmster on Fri 27 Apr 2018, 9:51 am

    SawleyRam wrote:
    MadAmster wrote:Just had a look at flying in to Brum for the Barnsley game. In and out on the same day............ €355 return plus 20 quid train, food, beer and match ticket..... not much change, if any out of 450+. I could fly "Flymaybe" Saturday to Monday but that would cost 197, tenner bus, plus match ticket, 2 full days of eating and drinking plus breakfast on the 3rd day..... 350 or thereabouts total.

    I think I'll watch on RamsTV for £3

    How about somebody picking you up at the Airport (while still sober) Will that help?

    It would indeed and the tenner saved would buy us a pint and a half each in the Neppy Drink
    avatar
    outsider

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1971
    First ever game : hereford v derby friendly 1980
    Number of posts : 1341
    Registration date : 2014-07-30
    Points : 1399
    Age : 54
    Location : Naas, Rep of Ireland

    Re: GTS v Cardiff (H)

    Post by outsider on Fri 27 Apr 2018, 11:44 am

    MadAmster wrote:
    SawleyRam wrote:
    MadAmster wrote:Just had a look at flying in to Brum for the Barnsley game. In and out on the same day............ €355 return plus 20 quid train, food, beer and match ticket..... not much change, if any out of 450+. I could fly "Flymaybe" Saturday to Monday but that would cost 197, tenner bus, plus match ticket, 2 full days of eating and drinking plus breakfast on the 3rd day..... 350 or thereabouts total.

    I think I'll watch on RamsTV for £3

    How about somebody picking you up at the Airport (while still sober) Will that help?

    It would indeed and the tenner saved would buy us a pint and a half each in the Neppy Drink

    save you money for the final bud Thumbs up

    Sponsored content

    Re: GTS v Cardiff (H)

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun 22 Jul 2018, 3:41 am