COME ON YOU RAMS the Derby County fans forum

a friendly place to chat about Derby County, football and life


    Transfer rumours Summer 2018

    Share
    avatar
    bramhallram

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1961
    First ever game : Rams 1 Sunderland 1 Oct 1961
    Number of posts : 3886
    Registration date : 2010-10-05
    Points : 4146
    Age : 68
    Location : Bramhall

    Re: Transfer rumours Summer 2018

    Post by bramhallram on Sat 30 Jun 2018, 10:02 am

    valakari wrote:From what i can see of pre season training day 1...No Chris Martin or Joe Ledley?
    But there is Vydra, Butterfield, Bryson and Blackman

    Well that's alright then. For a minute there I thought we might be in trouble.

    .
    avatar
    RRC
    Admin

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1961
    Number of posts : 16149
    Registration date : 2009-02-13
    Points : 20159

    Re: Transfer rumours Summer 2018

    Post by RRC on Sun 01 Jul 2018, 10:11 am

    Norwich have put in a bid to loan KASEY PALMER.

    French Ligue 1 club Nice are also interested in him, so
    Derby have strong competition.

    Meanwhile Chelsea are delaying all transfers in and out
    until they have sorted out Antonio Conte's future.



    avatar
    old ewe

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 0
    First ever game : First Game
    Number of posts : 651
    Registration date : 2012-05-20
    Points : 678

    Re: Transfer rumours Summer 2018

    Post by old ewe on Sun 01 Jul 2018, 12:21 pm

    Probably no Tom Lawrence either. Leave of those three extended due to international commitments. They will miss Tenerife !!
    avatar
    Jackal

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1982
    First ever game : First Game
    Number of posts : 783
    Registration date : 2014-09-08
    Points : 867
    Age : 36
    Location : Worksop

    Re: Transfer rumours Summer 2018

    Post by Jackal on Sun 01 Jul 2018, 3:42 pm

    Weimann to Bristol City for £2 million according to the Daily Star.
    avatar
    valakari

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1967
    First ever game : 1972
    Number of posts : 1802
    Registration date : 2011-10-22
    Points : 1913
    Age : 51
    Location : Derby

    Re: Transfer rumours Summer 2018

    Post by valakari on Mon 02 Jul 2018, 12:28 am

    Vydra left out of the trip to Tenerife...says it all
    avatar
    New England Ram
    Admin

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1968
    First ever game : Bury away 1968
    Number of posts : 23343
    Registration date : 2009-02-18
    Points : 27981
    Age : 58
    Location : Boston USA

    Re: Transfer rumours Summer 2018

    Post by New England Ram on Mon 02 Jul 2018, 12:31 am

    valakari wrote:Vydra left out of the trip to Tenerife...says it all

    Might do be he’s also had a small procedure done and hasn’t trained yet.
    Chris Martin not there either reportedly due to injury.



    avatar
    RRC
    Admin

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1961
    Number of posts : 16149
    Registration date : 2009-02-13
    Points : 20159

    Re: Transfer rumours Summer 2018

    Post by RRC on Tue 03 Jul 2018, 12:35 pm

    Hibernian are rumoured to have turned down bids from Derby
    and Celtic for Scotland midfielder JOHN McGINN.

    Rangers and Sunderland are also supposed to be interested in
    signing him.



    avatar
    rob

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1968
    First ever game : Early 1973/4 season cant remember who
    Number of posts : 2271
    Registration date : 2011-06-07
    Points : 2399
    Age : 49
    Location : Barleythorpe

    Re: Transfer rumours Summer 2018

    Post by rob on Tue 03 Jul 2018, 1:27 pm

    if Celtic are in (and he isn't a rangers fan) we haven't a hope - if rangers are in (and he isn't a celtic fan) then we haven't a hope

    Unless Sunderland are offering him Jack Rodwells wages then they have less of a hope than the Rams
    avatar
    New England Ram
    Admin

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1968
    First ever game : Bury away 1968
    Number of posts : 23343
    Registration date : 2009-02-18
    Points : 27981
    Age : 58
    Location : Boston USA

    Re: Transfer rumours Summer 2018

    Post by New England Ram on Tue 03 Jul 2018, 5:15 pm

    I’m hearing we have four signings in the bag..announcement Friday all being well.



    avatar
    Calif_Ramette

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 2005
    Number of posts : 2795
    Registration date : 2009-02-25
    Points : 3014
    Age : 40
    Location : Weed, CA USofA

    Re: Transfer rumours Summer 2018

    Post by Calif_Ramette on Tue 03 Jul 2018, 8:15 pm

    avatar
    Loughborough Ram

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1970
    Number of posts : 11586
    Registration date : 2009-02-14
    Points : 14051
    Location : Doghouse

    Re: Transfer rumours Summer 2018

    Post by Loughborough Ram on Wed 04 Jul 2018, 4:09 pm

    According to 'Sky Sources', Brentford have rejected a £1.5m bid from Derby county to sign winger Florian Jozefzoon
    avatar
    RRC
    Admin

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1961
    Number of posts : 16149
    Registration date : 2009-02-13
    Points : 20159

    Re: Transfer rumours Summer 2018

    Post by RRC on Wed 04 Jul 2018, 7:15 pm

    LUKE THOMAS has permission to talk to West Ham
    and he has left the Tenerife training camp early.

    Goucestershie Live

    Derby are being linked with Nigerian and Man U striker
    TOSIN KEHINDE, 20 (as are Forest, QPR, Reading and
    Brentford). His contract has expired but there are also
    hints that Man U won't loan him out.

    Derbyshire Live


    Last edited by RRC on Wed 04 Jul 2018, 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total



    avatar
    Loughborough Ram

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1970
    Number of posts : 11586
    Registration date : 2009-02-14
    Points : 14051
    Location : Doghouse

    Re: Transfer rumours Summer 2018

    Post by Loughborough Ram on Wed 04 Jul 2018, 7:25 pm

    RRC wrote:LUKE THOMAS has permission to talk to West Ham
    and he has left the Tenerife training camp early.

    Goucestershie Live

    I'm a little shocked at this, I can't see the point in letting our youngsters go only to replace them by loaning in other teams youngsters.

    If he is good enough for a prem club to buy him surely he's worth developing here. His wages cannot be that high that this is being done to help ffp, if it is then we must surely be in a far worse state than any of us can imagine.

    After so much positivity surrounding Lampards arrival this is a bit of a blow in my opinion.
    avatar
    Ram78

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1989
    First ever game : vs Arsenal at BBG
    Number of posts : 2435
    Registration date : 2011-01-17
    Points : 2621
    Age : 39
    Location : Ilkeston

    Re: Transfer rumours Summer 2018

    Post by Ram78 on Wed 04 Jul 2018, 7:29 pm

    Cardiff City have reportedly had a £1.75m bid for Craig Bryson accepted.

    According to The Express, Cardiff have agreed a fee with Derby County for the transfer.

    The report adds the Premier League new boys, who had Bryson on loan last season, have still to be given permission to open talks with the Scotland midfielder.
    avatar
    Loughborough Ram

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1970
    Number of posts : 11586
    Registration date : 2009-02-14
    Points : 14051
    Location : Doghouse

    Re: Transfer rumours Summer 2018

    Post by Loughborough Ram on Wed 04 Jul 2018, 7:58 pm

    According to the DET, there is no truth in the rumour that Luke Thomas is flying home early after being given permission to talk to West Ham
    avatar
    whestonram

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1970
    First ever game : First Game
    Number of posts : 334
    Registration date : 2010-10-09
    Points : 356
    Location : Sheffield

    Re: Transfer rumours Summer 2018

    Post by whestonram on Wed 04 Jul 2018, 8:21 pm

    Loughborough Ram wrote:
    RRC wrote:LUKE THOMAS has permission to talk to West Ham
    and he has left the Tenerife training camp early.

    Goucestershie Live

    I'm a little shocked at this, I can't see the point in letting our youngsters go only to replace them by loaning in other teams youngsters.

    If he is good enough for a prem club to buy him surely he's worth developing here. His wages cannot be that high that this is being done to help ffp, if it is then we must surely be in a far worse state than any of us can imagine.

    After so much positivity surrounding Lampards arrival this is a bit of a blow in my opinion.

    Of course, he might want to go and be pushing for it. Wouldn't you?
    avatar
    Loughborough Ram

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1970
    Number of posts : 11586
    Registration date : 2009-02-14
    Points : 14051
    Location : Doghouse

    Re: Transfer rumours Summer 2018

    Post by Loughborough Ram on Wed 04 Jul 2018, 8:32 pm

    Maybe, but I would have thought that the fact that one of the best youth coaches in the country has become our assistant manager and a world renowned figure like Frank Lampard arriving might have caught his imagination, especially if you weigh up his chances of breaking into the first team in the Championship against the Premiersh*t.
    avatar
    New England Ram
    Admin

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1968
    First ever game : Bury away 1968
    Number of posts : 23343
    Registration date : 2009-02-18
    Points : 27981
    Age : 58
    Location : Boston USA

    Re: Transfer rumours Summer 2018

    Post by New England Ram on Wed 04 Jul 2018, 9:39 pm

    Supposedly that report is wide of the mark but the rumour about Bryson’s imminent move to Cardiff sounds legit.



    avatar
    valakari

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1967
    First ever game : 1972
    Number of posts : 1802
    Registration date : 2011-10-22
    Points : 1913
    Age : 51
    Location : Derby

    Re: Transfer rumours Summer 2018

    Post by valakari on Wed 04 Jul 2018, 11:14 pm

    Vydra and Martin dont appear to be in Tenerife..so probably going to Leeds and QPR respectively, but Bryson is over there and i would think he would be very much a Lampard type player.
    If Cardiff want him..£5m in todays market!
    avatar
    RRC
    Admin

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1961
    Number of posts : 16149
    Registration date : 2009-02-13
    Points : 20159

    Re: Transfer rumours Summer 2018

    Post by RRC on Thu 05 Jul 2018, 1:05 am

    valakari wrote:Vydra and Martin dont appear to be in Tenerife..so probably going to Leeds and QPR respectively, but Bryson is over there and i would think he would be very much a Lampard type player.
    If Cardiff want him..£5m in todays market!

    Vydra and Martin are rumoured to have injuries
    that have kept them from going to Teneriife but
    that could just be a cover story while transfer
    negotiations are going on.

    Bryson is rumoured to be on the point of signing
    for Cardiff for a fee of £1.7m. But, as with all
    internet rumours, a pinch or two of salt is advisable.



    avatar
    whestonram

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1970
    First ever game : First Game
    Number of posts : 334
    Registration date : 2010-10-09
    Points : 356
    Location : Sheffield

    Re: Transfer rumours Summer 2018

    Post by whestonram on Thu 05 Jul 2018, 7:44 am

    Loughborough Ram wrote:Maybe, but I would have thought that the fact that one of the best youth coaches in the country has become our assistant manager and a world renowned figure like Frank Lampard arriving might have caught his imagination, especially if you weigh up his chances of breaking into the first team in the Championship against the Premiersh*t.

    Yes, I'd see it that way, and maybe he does. But a young man lured by the premier league and London wouldn't be surprising. Really, though, my point was that, if true, it could be Thomas's doing rather than a reflection on DCFCs transfer policy
    avatar
    MadAmster

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 0
    Number of posts : 14639
    Registration date : 2009-02-20
    Points : 16402
    Age : 64
    Location : Where else but Amster Dam

    Re: Transfer rumours Summer 2018

    Post by MadAmster on Thu 05 Jul 2018, 8:00 am

    Loughborough Ram wrote:
    RRC wrote:LUKE THOMAS has permission to talk to West Ham
    and he has left the Tenerife training camp early.

    Goucestershie Live

    I'm a little shocked at this, I can't see the point in letting our youngsters go only to replace them by loaning in other teams youngsters.

    If he is good enough for a prem club to buy him surely he's worth developing here. His wages cannot be that high that this is being done to help ffp, if it is then we must surely be in a far worse state than any of us can imagine.

    After so much positivity surrounding Lampards arrival this is a bit of a blow in my opinion.

    More rumour it seems. Every time Thomas to Wet Spam crops up it is either Gloucestershire Live or a Gloucester rag that comes up with it. This time it appears they are, yet again, wide of the mark.

    What a bunch of leecamps.


    Last edited by MadAmster on Thu 05 Jul 2018, 9:09 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    SawleyRam

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1954
    First ever game : 1956
    Number of posts : 4845
    Registration date : 2011-01-11
    Points : 6514
    Age : 70
    Location : Username gives it away!

    Re: Transfer rumours Summer 2018

    Post by SawleyRam on Thu 05 Jul 2018, 8:02 am

    whestonram wrote:
    Loughborough Ram wrote:Maybe, but I would have thought that the fact that one of the best youth coaches in the country has become our assistant manager and a world renowned figure like Frank Lampard arriving might have caught his imagination, especially if you weigh up his chances of breaking into the first team in the Championship against the Premiersh*t.

    Yes, I'd see it that way, and maybe he does. But a young man lured by the premier league and London wouldn't be surprising. Really, though, my point was that, if true, it could be Thomas's doing rather than a reflection on DCFCs transfer policy

    A cynical me had noticed these "rumours" have come from the local Gloucestershire rag originally, where the local club will get a slice of any transfer fee and with these news aggregators picking it up on the internet other lazy journos see it and are spreading the word to all, so probably no truth in it what so ever.
    avatar
    MadAmster

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 0
    Number of posts : 14639
    Registration date : 2009-02-20
    Points : 16402
    Age : 64
    Location : Where else but Amster Dam

    Re: Transfer rumours Summer 2018

    Post by MadAmster on Thu 05 Jul 2018, 9:10 am

    SawleyRam wrote:
    whestonram wrote:
    Loughborough Ram wrote:Maybe, but I would have thought that the fact that one of the best youth coaches in the country has become our assistant manager and a world renowned figure like Frank Lampard arriving might have caught his imagination, especially if you weigh up his chances of breaking into the first team in the Championship against the Premiersh*t.

    Yes, I'd see it that way, and maybe he does. But a young man lured by the premier league and London wouldn't be surprising. Really, though, my point was that, if true, it could be Thomas's doing rather than a reflection on DCFCs transfer policy

    A cynical me had noticed these "rumours" have come from the local Gloucestershire rag originally, where the local club will get a slice of any transfer fee and with these news aggregators picking it up on the internet other lazy journos see it and are spreading the word to all, so probably no truth in it what so ever.  

    In this case it was Goucestershire Live who put the rumour out about him haveing left Tenerife.

    Derbyshire Live refuted the rumour........
    avatar
    New England Ram
    Admin

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1968
    First ever game : Bury away 1968
    Number of posts : 23343
    Registration date : 2009-02-18
    Points : 27981
    Age : 58
    Location : Boston USA

    Re: Transfer rumours Summer 2018

    Post by New England Ram on Thu 05 Jul 2018, 9:18 am

    Reports are a bid from Brighton is incoming for Carson Afraid Afraid




    Sponsored content

    Re: Transfer rumours Summer 2018

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun 22 Jul 2018, 5:26 pm