COME ON YOU RAMS the Derby County fans forum

a friendly place to chat about Derby County, football and life


    Transfer rumours Summer 2018

    Share
    avatar
    whestonram

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1970
    First ever game : First Game
    Number of posts : 361
    Registration date : 2010-10-09
    Points : 384
    Location : Sheffield

    Re: Transfer rumours Summer 2018

    Post by whestonram on Wed 13 Jun 2018, 10:32 am

    outsider wrote:

    I see Ethan Ampadu not going to be one of those loaned out to us  Bang head Anger Anger

    I don't think we know anything as a result of all these stories other than that Frank Might bring one or two Chelsea youngsters in. Or then again he might not.
    avatar
    cmccram

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 0
    First ever game : Derby 0 Sunderland 1 about 96
    Number of posts : 413
    Registration date : 2011-03-06
    Points : 452
    Age : 31
    Location : Belper

    Re: Transfer rumours Summer 2018

    Post by cmccram on Wed 13 Jun 2018, 12:09 pm

    Another one apparently from the Mirror

    https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/matej-vydra-derby-transfer-news-1669780

    Make of it what you will. Why we would sell at a loss whet he has just won the golden boot for the championship, I'd be very surprised and I think the club would receive alot of anger. But hey it's the mirror.
    avatar
    Loughborough Ram

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1970
    Number of posts : 11653
    Registration date : 2009-02-14
    Points : 14139
    Location : Doghouse

    Re: Transfer rumours Summer 2018

    Post by Loughborough Ram on Wed 13 Jun 2018, 12:48 pm

    Nonsensical, with so many clubs reportedly interested in him why would any club sell the leagues top scorer at a loss

    I think that journos are struggling, we are big news because of Lampards appointment but we aren't doing anything at the moment because of his world cup commitments, players holidays and the fact that our most likely transfer business is going to be loans and most clubs are unlikely to release players on loan until during pre season at the earliest.
    avatar
    Loughborough Ram

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1970
    Number of posts : 11653
    Registration date : 2009-02-14
    Points : 14139
    Location : Doghouse

    Re: Transfer rumours Summer 2018

    Post by Loughborough Ram on Thu 14 Jun 2018, 9:56 am

    According to radio derby, the Rams have entered the race to sign Jack Marriott from Peterborough. Barry Fry has confirmed that he and Frank Lampard have spoken about this matter along with his step into management and he has said that he thinks that we are the most likely club to be able to put a bid together that they will accept.

    avatar
    valakari

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1967
    First ever game : 1972
    Number of posts : 1910
    Registration date : 2011-10-22
    Points : 2024
    Age : 51
    Location : Derby

    Re: Transfer rumours Summer 2018

    Post by valakari on Thu 14 Jun 2018, 11:56 am

    I saw Barry Fry last week in Vilamoura..he was outside Lamparos restaurant....coincidence???
    avatar
    RRC
    Admin

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1961
    Number of posts : 16309
    Registration date : 2009-02-13
    Points : 20449

    Re: Transfer rumours Summer 2018

    Post by RRC on Sat 16 Jun 2018, 6:59 pm

    Derbyshire Live's rumours roundup - 10 players linked to DCFC


    Some of the links seem a bit tenuous and other clubs are interested too

    Eldin Jakupovic -- 33, Leicester and Switzerland goalkeeper

    John Souttar -- 21, Hearts and Scotland U21 centre back (or right back)

    Robert Huth -- 33, Leicester and Germany centre back (or right back)

    Jay Dasilva -- 20, Chelsea and England U20 left back (or left midfielder)

    Glen Kamara -- 22, Dundee and Finland defensive midfielder (or right back)

    Marcus Maddison -- 24, Peterborough attacking midfielder

    Duane Holmes -- 23, Scunthorpe right midfielder

    Viv Solomon-Otabor -- 22, Birmingham and Nigeria U23 left wing

    Oliver McBurnie -- 21, Swansea and Scotland striker (prefers his home town club, Leeds)

    Jack Marriott -- 23, Peterborough striker (or number 10)

    Derbyshire Live article



    avatar
    MadAmster

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 0
    Number of posts : 14866
    Registration date : 2009-02-20
    Points : 16669
    Age : 64
    Location : Where else but Amster Dam

    Re: Transfer rumours Summer 2018

    Post by MadAmster on Sun 17 Jun 2018, 8:44 am

    RRC wrote:

    Derbyshire Live's rumours roundup - 10 players linked to DCFC



    Some of the links seem a bit tenuous and other clubs are interested too

    Eldin Jakupovic -- 33, Leicester and Switzerland goalkeeper

    John Souttar -- 21, Hearts and Scotland U21 centre back (or right back)

    Robert Huth -- 33, Leicester and Germany centre back (or right back)

    Jay Dasilva -- 20, Chelsea and England U20 left back (or left midfielder)

    Glen Kamara -- 22, Dundee and Finland defensive midfielder (or right back)

    Marcus Maddison -- 24, Peterborough attacking midfielder

    Duane Holmes -- 23, Scunthorpe right midfielder

    Viv Solomon-Otabor -- 22, Birmingham and Nigeria U23 left wing

    Oliver McBurnie -- 21, Swansea and Scotland striker (prefers his home town club, Leeds)

    Jack Marriott -- 23, Peterborough striker (or number 10)

    Derbyshire Live article

    ...... and not a mention of JT LOL
    avatar
    valakari

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1967
    First ever game : 1972
    Number of posts : 1910
    Registration date : 2011-10-22
    Points : 2024
    Age : 51
    Location : Derby

    Re: Transfer rumours Summer 2018

    Post by valakari on Sun 17 Jun 2018, 9:05 pm

    Or Tom Bayliss and Ben Osbourne!
    avatar
    Loughborough Ram

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1970
    Number of posts : 11653
    Registration date : 2009-02-14
    Points : 14139
    Location : Doghouse

    Re: Transfer rumours Summer 2018

    Post by Loughborough Ram on Mon 18 Jun 2018, 8:06 am

    My son just texted me to say that the Rams have tweeted to Rams fans "keep your eyes peeled on Derby today @dcfcfans" so he's convinced that we will be signing someone.
    avatar
    MadAmster

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 0
    Number of posts : 14866
    Registration date : 2009-02-20
    Points : 16669
    Age : 64
    Location : Where else but Amster Dam

    Re: Transfer rumours Summer 2018

    Post by MadAmster on Mon 18 Jun 2018, 8:42 am

    Loughborough Ram wrote:My son just texted me to say that the Rams have tweeted to Rams fans "keep your eyes peeled on Derby today @dcfcfans" so he's convinced that we will be signing someone.

    .... or selling?
    avatar
    old ewe

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 0
    First ever game : First Game
    Number of posts : 665
    Registration date : 2012-05-20
    Points : 692

    Re: Transfer rumours Summer 2018

    Post by old ewe on Mon 18 Jun 2018, 1:05 pm

    New Away kit !!
    avatar
    MadAmster

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 0
    Number of posts : 14866
    Registration date : 2009-02-20
    Points : 16669
    Age : 64
    Location : Where else but Amster Dam

    Re: Transfer rumours Summer 2018

    Post by MadAmster on Mon 18 Jun 2018, 9:52 pm

    old ewe wrote:New Away kit !!

    Selling it is then Wink
    avatar
    RRC
    Admin

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1961
    Number of posts : 16309
    Registration date : 2009-02-13
    Points : 20449

    Re: Transfer rumours Summer 2018

    Post by RRC on Wed 20 Jun 2018, 8:53 am

    Is DCFC being linked with every Chelseas and ex-Chelsea player who
    just might be for sale?

    German media report that Derby are interested in SALOMON KALOU.

    The former Chelsea and Ivory Coast left wing will be 33 in August.
    After a free transfer from Chelsea in 2012, he had a 2-year spell at Lille
    and joined Hertha Berlin (who paid £1.62m for him) in summer 2014.

    article on Sport Witness



    avatar
    RRC
    Admin

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1961
    Number of posts : 16309
    Registration date : 2009-02-13
    Points : 20449

    Re: Transfer rumours Summer 2018

    Post by RRC on Wed 20 Jun 2018, 11:17 am

    Derby and Villa are reported to be keen on loaning SHEYI OJO.

    The 21 year-old Liverpool and England U21 right wing is available
    for loan again. He spent the last two seasons at Wolves and Fulham
    and has been capped by England at all levels from U16 to U21.
    His only appearance against Derby was 3 minutes as a Fulham sub
    at PPS last season. He scored twice when Fulham beat Sheffield Utd
    5-4 at Bramall Lane.

    reoort at HITC



    avatar
    rob

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1968
    First ever game : Early 1973/4 season cant remember who
    Number of posts : 2318
    Registration date : 2011-06-07
    Points : 2446
    Age : 49
    Location : Barleythorpe

    Re: Transfer rumours Summer 2018

    Post by rob on Wed 20 Jun 2018, 2:26 pm

    would rather have ojo than kalou but both lazy 2+2=5 journalism I reckon
    avatar
    CornwallRam

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1972
    Number of posts : 6434
    Registration date : 2009-02-20
    Points : 6974
    Age : 50
    Location : Derby

    Re: Transfer rumours Summer 2018

    Post by CornwallRam on Sat 23 Jun 2018, 1:31 pm

    A poster on DCFC fans reckons that we've signed four Chelsea loanees.

    Another poster who has recently insisted that they are close to Mel has hinted that one of them might well be Tammy Abraham.

    If the latter is the case then I just might have to start reconsidering my opinion of Lampard's appointment. IMO, Tammy Abraham is the second best young English centre forward after Harry Kane. He's got Martin's ability to hold the ball and play others in, Hector's scoring touch, Wanchope's pace and dribbling ability and Howard's strength aerial prowess.

    Same posters also reckon that Vydra is off to Leeds for £15m. A shame because Vydra and Abraham could have been an unstoppable strike force, but £15m is enough to banish any money worries this season and lots of dead wood is out of contract after that so we can start next season with a decent budget.

    ...oh bugger, just realised that it's happening again. Every summer I start to get excited and then then the season starts.
    avatar
    MadAmster

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 0
    Number of posts : 14866
    Registration date : 2009-02-20
    Points : 16669
    Age : 64
    Location : Where else but Amster Dam

    Re: Transfer rumours Summer 2018

    Post by MadAmster on Sat 23 Jun 2018, 2:38 pm

    Been reading that Burnley are throwing their hat into the ring for Vydra.....
    avatar
    outsider

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1971
    First ever game : hereford v derby friendly 1980
    Number of posts : 1424
    Registration date : 2014-07-30
    Points : 1482
    Age : 54
    Location : Naas, Rep of Ireland

    Re: Transfer rumours Summer 2018

    Post by outsider on Sat 23 Jun 2018, 3:16 pm

    CornwallRam wrote:A poster on DCFC fans reckons that we've signed four Chelsea loanees.

    Another poster who has recently insisted that they are close to Mel has hinted that one of them might well be Tammy Abraham.

    If the latter is the case then I just might have to start reconsidering my opinion of Lampard's appointment. IMO, Tammy Abraham is the second best young English centre forward after Harry Kane. He's got Martin's ability to hold the ball and play others in, Hector's scoring touch, Wanchope's pace and dribbling ability and Howard's strength aerial prowess.

    Same posters also reckon that Vydra is off to Leeds for £15m. A shame because Vydra and Abraham could have been an unstoppable strike force, but £15m is enough to banish any money worries this season and lots of dead wood is out of contract after that so we can start next season with a decent budget.

    ...oh bugger, just realised that it's happening again. Every summer I start to get excited and then then the season starts.

    Please let it be Tammy Fingers crossed Fingers crossed Fingers crossed Fingers crossed
    avatar
    Loughborough Ram

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1970
    Number of posts : 11653
    Registration date : 2009-02-14
    Points : 14139
    Location : Doghouse

    Re: Transfer rumours Summer 2018

    Post by Loughborough Ram on Sat 23 Jun 2018, 4:54 pm

    I just don't believe that Tammy Abraham will be at Derby next season, it just doesn't add up. He has done his time at championship level, he now needs to prove that he can play in the Premiersh*t. Even with his ex coaches in charge at Derby, the attraction just can't be there.

    I can see there being some business between us and Chelsea but I'd rate the chances of Abraham coming only slightly higher than Hazard turning up at moor Farm with his boots.
    avatar
    outsider

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1971
    First ever game : hereford v derby friendly 1980
    Number of posts : 1424
    Registration date : 2014-07-30
    Points : 1482
    Age : 54
    Location : Naas, Rep of Ireland

    Re: Transfer rumours Summer 2018

    Post by outsider on Sat 23 Jun 2018, 6:23 pm

    Loughborough Ram wrote:I just don't believe that Tammy Abraham will be at Derby next season, it just doesn't add up. He has done his time at championship level, he now needs to prove that he can play in the Premiersh*t. Even with his ex coaches in charge at Derby, the attraction just can't be there.

    I can see there being some business between us and Chelsea but I'd rate the chances of Abraham coming only slightly higher than Hazard turning up at moor Farm with his boots.
    He had a shaky introduction at Swansea. Look at bamford he did more tours out on loan and most to lower leagues
    avatar
    New England Ram
    Admin

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1968
    First ever game : Bury away 1968
    Number of posts : 23413
    Registration date : 2009-02-18
    Points : 28053
    Age : 58
    Location : Boston USA

    Re: Transfer rumours Summer 2018

    Post by New England Ram on Sat 23 Jun 2018, 9:00 pm

    Heard the Abraham rumours weeks ago so wouldn’t be shocked if that comes true..but I would be ecstatic.



    avatar
    CornwallRam

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1972
    Number of posts : 6434
    Registration date : 2009-02-20
    Points : 6974
    Age : 50
    Location : Derby

    Re: Transfer rumours Summer 2018

    Post by CornwallRam on Tue 26 Jun 2018, 11:36 am

    Kasey Palmer has apparently said on social media to  George Thorne that  he'll see him in the gym  soon. Looks like  Thorne  is off to Chelsea then. LOL roll


    Last edited by CornwallRam on Tue 26 Jun 2018, 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    outsider

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1971
    First ever game : hereford v derby friendly 1980
    Number of posts : 1424
    Registration date : 2014-07-30
    Points : 1482
    Age : 54
    Location : Naas, Rep of Ireland

    Re: Transfer rumours Summer 2018

    Post by outsider on Tue 26 Jun 2018, 12:16 pm

    CornwallRam wrote:Casey Palmer has apparently said on social media to  George Thorne that  he'll see him in the gym  soon. Looks like  Thorne  is off to Chelsea then. LOL roll

    rather Abraham first but would have him back, younger fast attacking forward football any one? Thumbs up
    avatar
    rob

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1968
    First ever game : Early 1973/4 season cant remember who
    Number of posts : 2318
    Registration date : 2011-06-07
    Points : 2446
    Age : 49
    Location : Barleythorpe

    Re: Transfer rumours Summer 2018

    Post by rob on Wed 27 Jun 2018, 12:04 pm

    As long as he can play 90 mins.....
    but yes, young fast, hungry over "proven championship players" seeking a big pay cheque
    avatar
    Loughborough Ram

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1970
    Number of posts : 11653
    Registration date : 2009-02-14
    Points : 14139
    Location : Doghouse

    Re: Transfer rumours Summer 2018

    Post by Loughborough Ram on Wed 27 Jun 2018, 2:36 pm

    According to Sky, Bobby Reid is having a medical at Cardiff City. Looks like that fairy tale came out of the mind of some random journo.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Transfer rumours Summer 2018

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue 16 Oct 2018, 6:35 pm