COME ON YOU RAMS the Derby County fans forum

a friendly place to chat about Derby County, football and life


    Come On You Rams MOTM vs Preston (H)

    Share

    Poll

    Come On You Rams MOTM vs Preston (H)

    [ 3 ]
    17% [17%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    11% [11%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    11% [11%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 4 ]
    22% [22%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 5 ]
    28% [28%] 
    [ 2 ]
    11% [11%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 

    Total Votes: 18
    SawleyRam
    SawleyRam

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1954
    First ever game : 1956
    Number of posts : 5082
    Registration date : 2011-01-11
    Points : 6857
    Age : 71
    Location : Username gives it away!

    Come On You Rams MOTM vs Preston (H)

    Post by SawleyRam on Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:36 am

    Vote for your Come On You Rams MOTM vs Preston (H) in a comfortable second 2-0 home in a week.
    valakari
    valakari

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1967
    First ever game : 1972
    Number of posts : 2060
    Registration date : 2011-10-23
    Points : 2175
    Age : 51
    Location : Derby

    Re: Come On You Rams MOTM vs Preston (H)

    Post by valakari on Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:11 pm

    MOTM match performance and a goal...up yours Keogh haters!
    outsider
    outsider

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1971
    First ever game : hereford v derby friendly 1980
    Number of posts : 1502
    Registration date : 2014-07-31
    Points : 1560
    Age : 55
    Location : Naas, Rep of Ireland

    Re: Come On You Rams MOTM vs Preston (H)

    Post by outsider on Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:39 pm

    Between Keogh mount Bryson for me... went for Keogh as I thought he was looking confident and a goal. This man has had the whole teams problems blamed on him and yesterday the goal must have been a big relief. Unlucky not to get a second aswell
    swadieram
    swadieram

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 0
    Number of posts : 1259
    Registration date : 2009-04-23
    Points : 1644
    Age : 60
    Location : Sunny Swad

    Re: Come On You Rams MOTM vs Preston (H)

    Post by swadieram on Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:11 pm

    Made his customery mistakes early doors !
    Not even Keogh can be crap for a whole season ! Was it a header or a chiner?


    Last edited by swadieram on Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
    outsider
    outsider

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1971
    First ever game : hereford v derby friendly 1980
    Number of posts : 1502
    Registration date : 2014-07-31
    Points : 1560
    Age : 55
    Location : Naas, Rep of Ireland

    Re: Come On You Rams MOTM vs Preston (H)

    Post by outsider on Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:19 pm

    swadieram wrote:Made his customery mistakes early doors !
    Not even Keogh can be crap for a whole season ! Was it a reader or a chiner?
    We highlight Keogh' s mistakes more than any player.
    Stockport Ram
    Stockport Ram

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1971
    First ever game : Newcastle (h) Easter 1983 I think
    Number of posts : 5862
    Registration date : 2010-03-23
    Points : 6470
    Age : 53
    Location : That's a toughie.......

    Re: Come On You Rams MOTM vs Preston (H)

    Post by Stockport Ram on Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:01 pm

    outsider wrote:
    swadieram wrote:Made his customery mistakes early doors !
    Not even Keogh can be crap for a whole season ! Was it a reader or a chiner?
    We highlight Keogh' s mistakes more than any player.

    A bit of a long shot, but might it be because he makes more??

    For the balance, "out ball" and genuine width he gives to this team, Fozzy MOTM for me, closely followed by the excellent Nugent. Other notable mentions to Bennett, Mount and Tomori. Lawrence was poor, but he's entitled to an off day after his start. We haven't currently got a fit DM - neither of those two can play there properly.

    Our captain settled well after an horrendous first 15 minutes when he thought the ball was made of confetti, but was nowhere near our best player.
    outsider
    outsider

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1971
    First ever game : hereford v derby friendly 1980
    Number of posts : 1502
    Registration date : 2014-07-31
    Points : 1560
    Age : 55
    Location : Naas, Rep of Ireland

    Re: Come On You Rams MOTM vs Preston (H)

    Post by outsider on Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:03 am

    Stockport Ram wrote:
    outsider wrote:
    swadieram wrote:Made his customery mistakes early doors !
    Not even Keogh can be crap for a whole season ! Was it a reader or a chiner?
    We highlight Keogh' s mistakes more than any player.

    A bit of a long shot,  but might it be because he makes more??

    For the balance, "out ball"  and genuine width he gives to this team, Fozzy MOTM for me,  closely followed by the excellent Nugent.  Other notable mentions to Bennett, Mount and Tomori. Lawrence was poor,  but he's entitled to an off day after his start.  We haven't currently got a fit DM - neither of those two can play there properly.

    Our captain settled well after an horrendous first 15 minutes when he thought the ball was made of confetti, but was nowhere near our best player.
    when its come to passing this season i think they all on an even par there. i have been critical of Keogh but i believe he is a scape goat for all our bad games/season.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Come On You Rams MOTM vs Preston (H)

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:59 am