COME ON YOU RAMS the Derby County fans forum

a friendly place to chat about Derby County, football and life


    Poster of The Month September

    Share

    Poll

    Poster of September

    [ 11 ]
    37% [37%] 
    [ 1 ]
    3% [3%] 
    [ 4 ]
    13% [13%] 
    [ 1 ]
    3% [3%] 
    [ 2 ]
    7% [7%] 
    [ 3 ]
    10% [10%] 
    [ 5 ]
    17% [17%] 
    [ 1 ]
    3% [3%] 
    [ 2 ]
    7% [7%] 

    Total Votes: 30
    avatar
    Li 150
    Admin

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 68
    First ever game : Hull City 2-2 28/08/68 Weds
    Number of posts : 14521
    Registration date : 2009-02-11
    Points : 17391
    Age : 28
    Location : Germany

    Poster of The Month September

    Post by Li 150 on Wed 07 Oct 2009, 6:59 pm

    After a rather interesting nomination phaze here are the nominated.
    Get voting.
    Don't forget winner makes an exceptance speech


    Last edited by Li 150 on Wed 07 Oct 2009, 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total



    avatar
    Fionn

    Number of posts : 825
    Registration date : 2009-02-11
    Points : 783
    Age : 43
    Location : Up my own arse.

    Re: Poster of The Month September

    Post by Fionn on Wed 07 Oct 2009, 7:00 pm

    Am I missing something here?

    I once was confused; I wont be again.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Poster of The Month September

    Post by Guest on Wed 07 Oct 2009, 7:01 pm

    Where are the nominated?
    avatar
    Li 150
    Admin

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 68
    First ever game : Hull City 2-2 28/08/68 Weds
    Number of posts : 14521
    Registration date : 2009-02-11
    Points : 17391
    Age : 28
    Location : Germany

    Re: Poster of The Month September

    Post by Li 150 on Wed 07 Oct 2009, 7:08 pm

    Ah problem is I also have a life.
    Well what I mean by that is:

    2 girls on scholl holidays
    both bored
    both fighting over who breathed the most air in the guest room
    a woman sitting watching soap operas who wants a cupo of coffee

    type of life

    & i had to make my own cuppa!!! :roll:

    Then I got round to finishing the poll



    avatar
    Charingworth Ram

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1974
    First ever game : Liverpool home won 2-0 1974
    Number of posts : 9224
    Registration date : 2009-02-22
    Points : 9517
    Age : 48
    Location : Rams World

    Re: Poster of The Month September

    Post by Charingworth Ram on Wed 07 Oct 2009, 7:58 pm

    Li 150 wrote:Ah problem is I also have a life.
    Well what I mean by that is:

    2 girls on scholl holidays
    both bored
    both fighting over who breathed the most air in the guest room
    a woman sitting watching soap operas who wants a cupo of coffee

    type of life

    & i had to make my own cuppa!!! :roll:

    Then I got round to finishing the poll

    :roflmao:
    avatar
    south_eastern_ram

    Number of posts : 2649
    Registration date : 2009-02-26
    Points : 2795

    Re: Poster of The Month September

    Post by south_eastern_ram on Wed 07 Oct 2009, 8:04 pm

    Not even f*cking nominated, ban me, ban me now!

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Poster of The Month September

    Post by Guest on Wed 07 Oct 2009, 8:13 pm

    Where am I on this list?
    My many fans will be outraged!
    avatar
    Fionn

    Number of posts : 825
    Registration date : 2009-02-11
    Points : 783
    Age : 43
    Location : Up my own arse.

    Re: Poster of The Month September

    Post by Fionn on Wed 07 Oct 2009, 8:20 pm

    derbyginge wrote:Where am I on this list?
    My many fans will be outraged!


    Careful ginge. That sounds like a sense of humour.

    I'm not sure that that is tolerated around here anymore!

    You make a refreshing change ginge and you nearly did get my vote, in all seriousness.

    I did say so in a thread somewhere...

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Poster of The Month September

    Post by Guest on Wed 07 Oct 2009, 8:22 pm

    Well thanks very much Fionn. I almost voted for you just for your avatar!
    avatar
    Li 150
    Admin

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 68
    First ever game : Hull City 2-2 28/08/68 Weds
    Number of posts : 14521
    Registration date : 2009-02-11
    Points : 17391
    Age : 28
    Location : Germany

    Re: Poster of The Month September

    Post by Li 150 on Wed 07 Oct 2009, 8:35 pm

    Fionn wrote:
    derbyginge wrote:Where am I on this list?
    My many fans will be outraged!


    Careful ginge. That sounds like a sense of humour.

    I'm not sure that that is tolerated around here anymore!

    You make a refreshing change ginge and you nearly did get my vote, in all seriousness.

    I did say so in a thread somewhere...

    Fionn
    I strongly dispute your assertion!!!!!!!





    We have never had a sense of humour on here, so stick that in yer fish pie & heat it.
    BTW I expect at least a beer from you a week on Friday, but go light on the joke thingies



    avatar
    Fionn

    Number of posts : 825
    Registration date : 2009-02-11
    Points : 783
    Age : 43
    Location : Up my own arse.

    Re: Poster of The Month September

    Post by Fionn on Wed 07 Oct 2009, 8:39 pm

    Li 150 wrote:
    Fionn wrote:
    derbyginge wrote:Where am I on this list?
    My many fans will be outraged!


    Careful ginge. That sounds like a sense of humour.

    I'm not sure that that is tolerated around here anymore!

    You make a refreshing change ginge and you nearly did get my vote, in all seriousness.

    I did say so in a thread somewhere...

    Fionn
    I strongly dispute your assertion!!!!!!!





    We have never had a sense of humour on here, so stick that in yer fish pie & heat it.
    BTW I expect at least a beer from you a week on Friday, but go light on the joke thingies

    Twat! :roflmao:
    :fb11: Definitely

    Dont worry. I am just in a bad mood today.

    Mucker has pissed me off talking of his Lamb Steaks whilst I am munching on frickin Microburgers.

    He wont be getting a beer!
    avatar
    Li 150
    Admin

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 68
    First ever game : Hull City 2-2 28/08/68 Weds
    Number of posts : 14521
    Registration date : 2009-02-11
    Points : 17391
    Age : 28
    Location : Germany

    Re: Poster of The Month September

    Post by Li 150 on Wed 07 Oct 2009, 8:57 pm

    But you can rest assured knowing that YOU cook your own meal whereas Mucker has toi rely on a skivvy.

    (I'm truly fecked now as the spell checker aint working)



    avatar
    Mucker1884

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1975
    First ever game : Carlisle - '75 - last match - champs - Ley Stand
    Number of posts : 10235
    Registration date : 2009-07-22
    Points : 11249
    Age : 54
    Location : Derby

    Re: Poster of The Month September

    Post by Mucker1884 on Wed 07 Oct 2009, 9:11 pm

    Li 150 wrote:But you can rest assured knowing that YOU cook your own meal whereas Mucker has toi rely on a skivvy...........
    Skivvy?...........why for you say such?...........Anyway I cooked tonight, so
    avatar
    Li 150
    Admin

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 68
    First ever game : Hull City 2-2 28/08/68 Weds
    Number of posts : 14521
    Registration date : 2009-02-11
    Points : 17391
    Age : 28
    Location : Germany

    Re: Poster of The Month September

    Post by Li 150 on Wed 07 Oct 2009, 9:20 pm

    Mucker1884 wrote:
    Li 150 wrote:But you can rest assured knowing that YOU cook your own meal whereas Mucker has toi rely on a skivvy...........
    Skivvy?...........why for you say such?...........Anyway I cooked tonight, so it tasted absolutely shite!!
    see Fioon, rest assured



    avatar
    Mucker1884

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1975
    First ever game : Carlisle - '75 - last match - champs - Ley Stand
    Number of posts : 10235
    Registration date : 2009-07-22
    Points : 11249
    Age : 54
    Location : Derby

    Re: Poster of The Month September

    Post by Mucker1884 on Wed 07 Oct 2009, 9:34 pm

    OMG...............Your powers are even more immense, than I ever imagined, oh great Master...........says mucker, whilst genuflecting all over the living room carpet!
    avatar
    Li 150
    Admin

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 68
    First ever game : Hull City 2-2 28/08/68 Weds
    Number of posts : 14521
    Registration date : 2009-02-11
    Points : 17391
    Age : 28
    Location : Germany

    Re: Poster of The Month September

    Post by Li 150 on Wed 07 Oct 2009, 10:10 pm

    Stop genuflecting you dirty little sod



    avatar
    Mostyn

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1884
    First ever game : v Norwich City. 26th December 1987.
    Number of posts : 2782
    Registration date : 2009-02-22
    Points : 2817
    Age : 41
    Location : Derby

    Re: Poster of The Month September

    Post by Mostyn on Thu 08 Oct 2009, 2:22 am

    right, I cant see the vote unless I vote, and nobody has owned up to who they are voting for, which means I cannot vote for myself and pretend that I voted for someone else!

    My vote is cast...Chaz, as per nomination :D
    avatar
    Mostyn

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1884
    First ever game : v Norwich City. 26th December 1987.
    Number of posts : 2782
    Registration date : 2009-02-22
    Points : 2817
    Age : 41
    Location : Derby

    Re: Poster of The Month September

    Post by Mostyn on Thu 08 Oct 2009, 2:22 am

    bastard! He already had 6 fecking votes!
    avatar
    Mucker1884

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1975
    First ever game : Carlisle - '75 - last match - champs - Ley Stand
    Number of posts : 10235
    Registration date : 2009-07-22
    Points : 11249
    Age : 54
    Location : Derby

    Re: Poster of The Month September

    Post by Mucker1884 on Thu 08 Oct 2009, 6:19 am

    Mostyn wrote:My vote is cast...Chaz, as per nomination
    Me too


    Mostyn wrote:bastard! He already had 6 fecking votes!
    Should that matter........don't we vote for our favourite, not someone who is playing catch-up?
    avatar
    Mostyn

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1884
    First ever game : v Norwich City. 26th December 1987.
    Number of posts : 2782
    Registration date : 2009-02-22
    Points : 2817
    Age : 41
    Location : Derby

    Re: Poster of The Month September

    Post by Mostyn on Thu 08 Oct 2009, 8:09 am

    Mucker1884 wrote:
    Mostyn wrote:My vote is cast...Chaz, as per nomination
    Me too


    Mostyn wrote:bastard! He already had 6 fecking votes!
    Should that matter........don't we vote for our favourite, not someone who is playing catch-up?

    I meant that if I'd known, I could've voted for mesen! But as nobody had owned up to voting for anyone, i'd look stupid saying "I voted for Chaz", but then he had NO votes! :D
    avatar
    Charingworth Ram

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1974
    First ever game : Liverpool home won 2-0 1974
    Number of posts : 9224
    Registration date : 2009-02-22
    Points : 9517
    Age : 48
    Location : Rams World

    Re: Poster of The Month September

    Post by Charingworth Ram on Thu 08 Oct 2009, 8:12 am

    Mostyn wrote:
    Mucker1884 wrote:
    Mostyn wrote:My vote is cast...Chaz, as per nomination
    Me too


    Mostyn wrote:bastard! He already had 6 fecking votes!
    Should that matter........don't we vote for our favourite, not someone who is playing catch-up?

    I meant that if I'd known, I could've voted for mesen! But as nobody had owned up to voting for anyone, i'd look stupid saying "I voted for Chaz", but then he had NO votes! :D

    You did the correct thing mate, i honored my nomination too :fb11:
    avatar
    Charingworth Ram

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1974
    First ever game : Liverpool home won 2-0 1974
    Number of posts : 9224
    Registration date : 2009-02-22
    Points : 9517
    Age : 48
    Location : Rams World

    Re: Poster of The Month September

    Post by Charingworth Ram on Thu 08 Oct 2009, 8:13 am

    I wonder if the one vote for Chicken was off her toy boy Ginge :lol!:
    avatar
    Mostyn

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1884
    First ever game : v Norwich City. 26th December 1987.
    Number of posts : 2782
    Registration date : 2009-02-22
    Points : 2817
    Age : 41
    Location : Derby

    Re: Poster of The Month September

    Post by Mostyn on Thu 08 Oct 2009, 8:17 am

    Charingworth Ram wrote:I wonder if the one vote for Chicken was off her toy boy Ginge :lol!:


    Do you think he's one of her special students?

    "Miss, Miss......Miss Chicken, I voted for you Miss Chicken...here you're Miss Chicken, I bought you an apple....you're my favourite teacher Miss Chicken...." 🤓
    avatar
    Charingworth Ram

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1974
    First ever game : Liverpool home won 2-0 1974
    Number of posts : 9224
    Registration date : 2009-02-22
    Points : 9517
    Age : 48
    Location : Rams World

    Re: Poster of The Month September

    Post by Charingworth Ram on Thu 08 Oct 2009, 8:20 am

    Mostyn wrote:
    Charingworth Ram wrote:I wonder if the one vote for Chicken was off her toy boy Ginge :lol!:


    Do you think he's one of her special students?

    "Miss, Miss......Miss Chicken, I voted for you Miss Chicken...here you're Miss Chicken, I bought you an apple....you're my favourite teacher Miss Chicken...." 🤓

    Special needs, dont know about special student :lol!:

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Poster of The Month September

    Post by Guest on Thu 08 Oct 2009, 8:22 am

    I voted for chicken because shes a good poster


    Last edited by derbyginge on Thu 08 Oct 2009, 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

    Sponsored content

    Re: Poster of The Month September

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat 21 Oct 2017, 3:05 pm