COME ON YOU RAMS the Derby County fans forum

a friendly place to chat about Derby County, football and life

Poster of the month award September

south_eastern_ram

Number of posts : 2649
    Registration date : 2009-02-26

Re: Poster of the month award September

Post by south_eastern_ram on Mon 12 Oct 2009, 10:19 pm

Charingworth Ram wrote:Thank you! Oh! Thank you! I can hardly conjugate verbs! I feel so surgically enhanced! And this award - it's so suspiciously phallic! Oh, thank you again! I just want everyone to bow down before me and accept that even in my wildest hallucinations; I never would have frantically prayed that this could ever validate my mediocrity. And to the other brilliant nominees, I want each of you to know how totally saddened your lackluster applause makes me feel right now!

You know when they first told me I was nominated, I just had to take an epidural and laugh about how great my experiences have been. I guess it all just makes me feel kind of special.

You know, there are so many blood-sucking talentless success stories to thank! First off though, I want to bitch slap the self-congratulatory circle jerks of the forum, who looked deep within their lint-encrusted navels before giving me this fantastic award! Also, I want to thank Zeus, for being such a powerful force in my loins. And to the hooker with the heart of gold, who taught me to take life by the fifth of bourbon. And finally, to all the illegitimate children I sired - I couldn't have done it without you!

Thank you Come On You Rams , and good night!

You forgot to thank god, every great acceptance speech thanks god for the opportunity!
    Charingworth Ram

Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1974
    First ever game : Liverpool home won 2-0 1974
    Number of posts : 9224
    Registration date : 2009-02-22

Post by Charingworth Ram on Mon 12 Oct 2009, 10:21 pm

south_eastern_ram wrote:
    Charingworth Ram wrote:Thank you! Oh! Thank you! I can hardly conjugate verbs! I feel so surgically enhanced! And this award - it's so suspiciously phallic! Oh, thank you again! I just want everyone to bow down before me and accept that even in my wildest hallucinations; I never would have frantically prayed that this could ever validate my mediocrity. And to the other brilliant nominees, I want each of you to know how totally saddened your lackluster applause makes me feel right now!

You know when they first told me I was nominated, I just had to take an epidural and laugh about how great my experiences have been. I guess it all just makes me feel kind of special.

You know, there are so many blood-sucking talentless success stories to thank! First off though, I want to bitch slap the self-congratulatory circle jerks of the forum, who looked deep within their lint-encrusted navels before giving me this fantastic award! Also, I want to thank Zeus, for being such a powerful force in my loins. And to the hooker with the heart of gold, who taught me to take life by the fifth of bourbon. And finally, to all the illegitimate children I sired - I couldn't have done it without you!

Thank you Come On You Rams , and good night!

You forgot to thank god, every great acceptance speech thanks god for the opportunity!
    Zeus is my god Thumbs up
    MadAmster

Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 0
    Number of posts : 13873
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post by MadAmster on Tue 13 Oct 2009, 11:25 am

Barnstaple Ram wrote:Worst case of verbal diarrhoea I have ever seen :lol!:

You obviously haven't been reading any interviews attested to a certain despotic, deformed little Scottish gnome lately then :roflmao:
    Fionn

Number of posts : 825
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

Post by Fionn on Tue 13 Oct 2009, 3:16 pm

Charingworth Ram wrote: First off though, I want to bitch slap the self-congratulatory circle jerks of the forum...

:lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

Now that is the single best one liner I have heard in a long while; although it was squeezed in between a load of old bollocks.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 15 Dec 2017, 12:33 am