Li 150
    Admin

Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 68
    First ever game : Hull City 2-2 28/08/68 Weds
    Number of posts : 14521
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

Poster of The Month October

Post by Li 150 on Sat 14 Nov 2009, 4:47 pm

It is with great pleasure to announce the winner of October's Poster of the Month with the most x factor

is:

Yomjimbo (only just beating of his close rival Yojimdo)

so hip hip

HIP HIP

HIP HIP

Speech speech

Mucker1884

Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1975
    First ever game : Carlisle - '75 - last match - champs - Ley Stand
    Number of posts : 10235
    Registration date : 2009-07-22

Re: Poster of The Month October

Post by Mucker1884 on Sat 14 Nov 2009, 5:48 pm

Spotted it, Li..........You cruel ba**ard!
    rjrules71

Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 0
    First ever game : plymouth argyle 1964-65
    Number of posts : 4267
    Registration date : 2009-05-15

Post by rjrules71 on Sun 15 Nov 2009, 9:16 am

speech speeeeeeech
    Barnstaple Ram

Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1973
    First ever game : Too long ago to remember
    Number of posts : 10240
    Registration date : 2009-07-09

Post by Barnstaple Ram on Sun 15 Nov 2009, 12:26 pm

Yes come on Jimbo lets have the big acceptance speech

Post by Guest on Mon 16 Nov 2009, 11:50 am

Hello. My name is Shasheen Littlefeather, I'm Apache and I'm president of the National Not Sure About Clough Commitee. I'm representing Yojimbo this evening and he has asked me to tell you in a very long speech, which I cannot share with you presently, because of time, but I will be glad to share with the press afterwards, that he very regretfully cannot accept this very generous award, the reason for this being his personal awakening to his unfairness towards the current management in the month from which he has won this award both through the press but also this very board and the recent happenings of the Derby County v Coventry City game. He does not currently support some of the posts and complaints made during the month of October and, whilst if he had known that whinging so virulently and unfairly against his club's manager during such a difficult time would earn him such a prestigious award, bringing parity with such noted luminaries as RobGlosta and Mostyn, he would have done it much sooner, he cannot ignore the hypocrisy of accepting an award based on acceptance of views he no longer necessarily shares. Whilst Yojimbo cannot confess to full support of Nigel Clough he does now share more thoughts in common with those committed to giving him time to turn this great club around.

Despite this however, he still wants a great big fecking POTM Star on his status and his name as Poster of the Month for October posted on the side panel as his own personal grievances with himself should not replace the hive mind of the COYR's community that believes (rightly) hat, yes, he quite simply has been this board's best poster over the last four weeks by quite an embarrassingly large margin actually. His only hope is that that our hearts and understandings will, in the future, meet with love and generosity. And that the words "Robbie Savage" with filter to "that utter wanker in our midfield" in all future posts.

Thank you on behalf of Yojimbo.
    rjrules71

Post by rjrules71 on Mon 16 Nov 2009, 12:01 pm

Yojimbo wrote:

Hello. My name is Shasheen Littlefeather, I'm Apache and I'm president of the National Not Sure About Clough Commitee. I'm representing Yojimbo this evening and he has asked me to tell you in a very long speech, which I cannot share with you presently, because of time, but I will be glad to share with the press afterwards, that he very regretfully cannot accept this very generous award, the reason for this being his personal awakening to his unfairness towards the current management in the month from which he has won this award both through the press but also this very board and the recent happenings of the Derby County v Coventry City game. He does not currently support some of the posts and complaints made during the month of October and, whilst if he had known that whinging so virulently and unfairly against his club's manager during such a difficult time would earn him such a prestigious award, bringing parity with such noted luminaries as RobGlosta and Mostyn, he would have done it much sooner, he cannot ignore the hypocrisy of accepting an award based on acceptance of views he no longer necessarily shares. Whilst Yojimbo cannot confess to full support of Nigel Clough he does now share more thoughts in common with those committed to giving him time to turn this great club around.

Despite this however, he still wants a great big fecking POTM Star on his status and his name as Poster of the Month for October posted on the side panel as his own personal grievances with himself should not replace the hive mind of the COYR's community that believes (rightly) hat, yes, he quite simply has been this board's best poster over the last four weeks by quite an embarrassingly large margin actually. His only hope is that that our hearts and understandings will, in the future, meet with love and generosity. And that the words "Robbie Savage" with filter to "that utter wanker in our midfield" in all future posts.

Shaz please pass along to his royal majestiness
    FYI
    Hypochrisy is a prerequisite of POM nomination
    along with
    water muddying
    general fuzziness of all pertinent issues
    inability to put together a coherent sentence.
    dubious character
    All these have been fully met
    Hope this clarifies

The Committee
    Bedlam

First ever game : V Spurs away 1972 won 0-1 Gladys scored If I remember correctly
    Number of posts : 7332
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post by Bedlam on Mon 16 Nov 2009, 12:11 pm

Yojimbo wrote:

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    rjrules71

Post by rjrules71 on Mon 16 Nov 2009, 12:15 pm

Bedlam wrote:
    Yojimbo wrote:

we want yojimDo or even yomjimbo begone imposter!!!!!!!!
    MadAmster

Number of posts : 13741
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post by MadAmster on Mon 16 Nov 2009, 1:19 pm

Shasheen Littlefeather.... if she still looks like that then I would........ :whis:

Post by Guest on Wed 18 Nov 2009, 12:02 am

rjrules71 wrote:
    Bedlam wrote:
    Yojimbo wrote:

we want yojimDo or even yomjimbo begone imposter!!!!!!!!

The swine will spell my name right one day!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 21 Oct 2017, 3:08 pm