Li 150
    Admin

Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 68
    First ever game : Hull City 2-2 28/08/68 Weds
    Number of posts : 14521
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

Re: x factor

Post by Li 150 on Mon 14 Dec 2009, 7:46 pm

Should we not sign that one legged smilie goal scorer??

Loughborough Ram

Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1970
    Number of posts : 11111
    Registration date : 2009-02-14

Post by Loughborough Ram on Mon 14 Dec 2009, 8:14 pm

One legged............no armed and no body smilie goalscorer? Nah, we've already got Kris Commons who is about as much use.
    rjrules71

Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 0
    First ever game : plymouth argyle 1964-65
    Number of posts : 4243
    Registration date : 2009-05-15

Post by rjrules71 on Mon 14 Dec 2009, 8:22 pm

we got enough one legged fuc£$rs now!!!!!

Every man dies, not every man truly lives.

Braveheart
    Barnstaple Ram

Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1973
    First ever game : Too long ago to remember
    Number of posts : 10213
    Registration date : 2009-07-09

Post by Barnstaple Ram on Mon 14 Dec 2009, 9:41 pm

you may mock but as soon as Joe's single is played on the radio you will be singing along
    you know you will
    Come on admit it
    mace

Number of posts : 5865
    Registration date : 2009-02-17

Post by mace on Mon 14 Dec 2009, 11:01 pm

I didnt miss a minute to lust over Cheryl
    of this show.
    Mucker1884

Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1975
    First ever game : Carlisle - '75 - last match - champs - Ley Stand
    Number of posts : 10233
    Registration date : 2009-07-22

Post by Mucker1884 on Tue 15 Dec 2009, 6:10 am

Loughborough Ram wrote:I would agree with you if it begun and ended with a sh*t telly programme once a week but it's the fact that a complete kn*b jockey is making millions out of this nonsense and the fact that he has the Christmas number one every year.

It's similar to my dislike of Man Utd and the money that they extort out of the rest of football in order to further their empire, yes we can just say Que sera sera and ignore it, but there are wider issues than that unfortunately in my opinion.

To the first part, my reaction is best o' luck to him/Ba**ard, why didn't I think of that!
    To the second part, I totally agree, Loughie....cos I hate 'em too!
    Yes it's double standards........I'm fickle!
    Tbh with you, Loughie, you are right in the main. It is only right that people get angry about certain things. They should care, they should react. If they didn't the world would be a lot worse than it is. The art, I suppose, is caring about the right issues. I personally don't think something like this is worthy of peoples disdain, whilst there is plenty going on in the world that should be. If you want to allow this to bother you, fair do's. I sometimes wish I reacted more strongly to things. I think I shrug my shoulders too often, tbh, a bit of a bury head in sand kinda guy!
    The thing I like about us, as people, is that every single one of us is unique........just like everybody else!!!

The bit about "Death to all blah, blah, blah" was a bit strong though. I'm gonna be presumptious and guess it was tongue in cheek........somehow, I don't see you as the sort of guy who would happily organise/be responsible for the deaths of 20m people!!

Anyway, I'm off to Youtube now to watch again, the heart-stopping moment when Dermot announced "and the winner is.......Bugger, what was his name again!!
    Bedlam

First ever game : V Spurs away 1972 won 0-1 Gladys scored If I remember correctly
    Number of posts : 7332
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post by Bedlam on Tue 15 Dec 2009, 11:09 am

Bring on Rage against the Machine.

Top Tip...
    PEOPLE IN lifts. If Bruce Willis gets in wearing a vest and no shoes, exit the lift at the earliest opportunity.
    Loughborough Ram

Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1970
    Number of posts : 11111
    Registration date : 2009-02-14

Post by Loughborough Ram on Tue 15 Dec 2009, 3:10 pm

Mucker1884 wrote:
    Loughborough Ram wrote:I would agree with you if it begun and ended with a sh*t telly programme once a week but it's the fact that a complete kn*b jockey is making millions out of this nonsense and the fact that he has the Christmas number one every year.

It's similar to my dislike of Man Utd and the money that they extort out of the rest of football in order to further their empire, yes we can just say Que sera sera and ignore it, but there are wider issues than that unfortunately in my opinion.

To the first part, my reaction is best o' luck to him/Ba**ard, why didn't I think of that!
    Tbh with you, Loughie, you are right in the main. It is only right that people get angry about certain things. They should care, they should react. If they didn't the world would be a lot worse than it is. The art, I suppose, is caring about the right issues. I personally don't think something like this is worthy of peoples disdain, whilst there is plenty going on in the world that should be. If you want to allow this to bother you, fair do's. I sometimes wish I reacted more strongly to things. I think I shrug my shoulders too often, tbh, a bit of a bury head in sand kinda guy!
    The thing I like about us, as people, is that every single one of us is unique........just like everybody else!!!

The bit about "Death to all blah, blah, blah" was a bit strong though. I'm gonna be presumptious and guess it was tongue in cheek........somehow, I don't see you as the sort of guy who would happily organise/be responsible for the deaths of 20m people!!

Anyway, I'm off to Youtube now to watch again, the heart-stopping moment when Dermot announced "and the winner is.......Bugger, what was his name again!!

Tongue in cheek??????????????..........................ME???????????????? What on earth makes you think that? :D
    Bedlam

First ever game : V Spurs away 1972 won 0-1 Gladys scored If I remember correctly
    Number of posts : 7332
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post by Bedlam on Tue 15 Dec 2009, 3:52 pm

Loughborough Ram wrote:
    Mucker1884 wrote:

Tongue in cheek??????????????..........................ME???????????????? What on earth makes you think that? :D

I am convinced Loughie would never say anything tongue in cheek, he meant every word, well almost!

Top Tip...
    PEOPLE IN lifts. If Bruce Willis gets in wearing a vest and no shoes, exit the lift at the earliest opportunity.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 19 Aug 2017, 11:33 pm