COME ON YOU RAMS the Derby County fans forum

a friendly place to chat about Derby County, football and life


    Alright Chaps

    Share

    Guest
    Guest

    Alright Chaps

    Post by Guest on Thu 22 Jul 2010, 11:52 pm

    just joined up after finding this forum today,been following Derby since the early 70's,i'm from a small quiet fishing village called Ilkeston. ;)

    AlvoRAM

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 95
    First ever game : Barnsley 95
    Number of posts : 6285
    Registration date : 2010-03-24
    Points : 6650
    Age : 34
    Location : Alvaston

    Re: Alright Chaps

    Post by AlvoRAM on Fri 23 Jul 2010, 12:02 am

    Welcome to the site Tinman.
    avatar
    rjrules71

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 0
    First ever game : plymouth argyle 1964-65
    Number of posts : 4404
    Registration date : 2009-05-15
    Points : 5466
    Age : 61
    Location : donington sur le mire

    Re: Alright Chaps

    Post by rjrules71 on Fri 23 Jul 2010, 12:49 am

    greetings tinman

    have fun, don't be shy, we don't bite LOL
    avatar
    RRC
    Admin

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1961
    Number of posts : 16149
    Registration date : 2009-02-13
    Points : 20159

    Re: Alright Chaps

    Post by RRC on Fri 23 Jul 2010, 12:55 am

    Welcome, Tinman - hope you enjoy the forum and get posting. Thumbs up

    BTW the forum has plenty of chap-esses too!



    avatar
    New England Ram
    Admin

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1968
    First ever game : Bury away 1968
    Number of posts : 23342
    Registration date : 2009-02-18
    Points : 27980
    Age : 58
    Location : Boston USA

    Re: Alright Chaps

    Post by New England Ram on Fri 23 Jul 2010, 3:27 am

    Welcome Tin Man you already are off to a good start by actually taking the time to introduce yourself.
    Enjoy there is a great crowd on here.



    avatar
    Mucker1884

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1975
    First ever game : Carlisle - '75 - last match - champs - Ley Stand
    Number of posts : 10290
    Registration date : 2009-07-22
    Points : 11313
    Age : 55
    Location : Derby

    Re: Alright Chaps

    Post by Mucker1884 on Fri 23 Jul 2010, 6:22 am

    Hi Tin Man, thanks for the intro, and welcome to this wonderful forum of ours.

    It's always good to get others' thoughts, so keep the posts coming.

    Just a thought........IF you really are from Ilson, (and I have no reason to doubt you), and IF you really are a tin man, (and I have no reason to doubt you), how come you haven't already be stolen and weighed in at the scrappers for someones beer/dope money?? :whis:

    You must just be lucky I guess. Stay that way.....and be careful out there!!

    Welcome again. Thumbs up
    avatar
    mace

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 0
    Number of posts : 5865
    Registration date : 2009-02-17
    Points : 7339

    Re: Alright Chaps

    Post by mace on Fri 23 Jul 2010, 6:47 am

    Welcome along Tinman enjoy cant wait to meet Dorothy ;)

    And dont be shy join the fantasy football league.
    avatar
    mozram

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1987
    First ever game : Wimbledon 1988
    Number of posts : 529
    Registration date : 2009-11-26
    Points : 581
    Age : 42
    Location : Burton

    Re: Alright Chaps

    Post by mozram on Fri 23 Jul 2010, 7:22 am

    Welcome Tinman hope you enjoy. Thumbs up

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Alright Chaps

    Post by Guest on Fri 23 Jul 2010, 8:16 am

    RRC wrote:Welcome, Tinman - hope you enjoy the forum and get posting. Thumbs up

    BTW the forum has plenty of chap-esses too!

    Wouldn't the correct term be chap-ettes?


    Dunno

    Anyway, welcome to the forum Tinny, don't be scared to voice your opinions, Actually, thats quite a stupid thing to say; why else would you join a forum?
    avatar
    Li 150
    Admin

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 68
    First ever game : Hull City 2-2 28/08/68 Weds
    Number of posts : 14521
    Registration date : 2009-02-11
    Points : 17391
    Age : 28
    Location : Germany

    Re: Alright Chaps

    Post by Li 150 on Fri 23 Jul 2010, 9:12 am

    Hoorah hoorah


    a poster joins & posts something.

    That already makes you a legend Tinman.
    Late 70's ay? makes you a bit young for most the crinklies on here, but at least you'll fit in with NER's disco revival threads



    avatar
    Igor-is-god

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1979
    Number of posts : 4025
    Registration date : 2009-02-14
    Points : 4146
    Age : 43
    Location : Derby

    Re: Alright Chaps

    Post by Igor-is-god on Fri 23 Jul 2010, 9:13 am

    Ay up Ted.
    avatar
    M.M

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1992
    First ever game : Derby vs Hearts ages ago 4-4
    Number of posts : 3257
    Registration date : 2009-02-14
    Points : 3294
    Age : 26
    Location : Nottingham

    Re: Alright Chaps

    Post by M.M on Fri 23 Jul 2010, 9:20 am

    Welcome along Tinman! :rams:
    avatar
    JoetheRam

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1992
    First ever game : Leeds United 3-3, 1996
    Number of posts : 5404
    Registration date : 2009-02-15
    Points : 5519
    Age : 26

    Re: Alright Chaps

    Post by JoetheRam on Fri 23 Jul 2010, 10:20 am

    Ay up Thumbs up

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Alright Chaps

    Post by Guest on Fri 23 Jul 2010, 1:15 pm

    Thanks everyone for the welcome (even you Mucker ;) )
    avatar
    Bedlam

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 0
    First ever game : V Spurs away 1972 won 0-1 Gladys scored If I remember correctly
    Number of posts : 7332
    Registration date : 2009-02-18
    Points : 7505
    Age : 56
    Location : Krakatoa, East of Java

    Re: Alright Chaps

    Post by Bedlam on Fri 23 Jul 2010, 1:48 pm

    Welcome indeed
    avatar
    RoytheRam

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1961
    First ever game : Southampton-(home) 1965, lost 3-0
    Number of posts : 1025
    Registration date : 2009-03-07
    Points : 1031
    Age : 63
    Location : Heanor

    Re: Alright Chaps

    Post by RoytheRam on Fri 23 Jul 2010, 3:25 pm


    Ay up me duck!

    chicken
    Admin

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 0
    First ever game : 1983 sometime!
    Number of posts : 14680
    Registration date : 2009-02-11
    Points : 16141

    Re: Alright Chaps

    Post by chicken on Fri 23 Jul 2010, 4:27 pm

    Welcome, welcome, enjoy and post before Master Li explodes!!

    AlvoRAM

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 95
    First ever game : Barnsley 95
    Number of posts : 6285
    Registration date : 2010-03-24
    Points : 6650
    Age : 34
    Location : Alvaston

    Re: Alright Chaps

    Post by AlvoRAM on Fri 23 Jul 2010, 5:38 pm

    Mucker1884 wrote:Hi Tin Man, thanks for the intro, and welcome to this wonderful forum of ours.

    It's always good to get others' thoughts, so keep the posts coming.

    Just a thought........IF you really are from Ilson, (and I have no reason to doubt you), and IF you really are a tin man, (and I have no reason to doubt you), how come you haven't already be stolen and weighed in at the scrappers for someones beer/dope money?? :whis:

    You must just be lucky I guess. Stay that way.....and be careful out there!!

    Welcome again. Thumbs up

    :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

    Ignore mucker, he wears red jumpers

    100'000th post???
    avatar
    Mucker1884

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1975
    First ever game : Carlisle - '75 - last match - champs - Ley Stand
    Number of posts : 10290
    Registration date : 2009-07-22
    Points : 11313
    Age : 55
    Location : Derby

    Re: Alright Chaps

    Post by Mucker1884 on Fri 23 Jul 2010, 5:52 pm

    AlvoRAM wrote:
    Mucker1884 wrote:Hi Tin Man, thanks for the intro, and welcome to this wonderful forum of ours.

    It's always good to get others' thoughts, so keep the posts coming.

    Just a thought........IF you really are from Ilson, (and I have no reason to doubt you), and IF you really are a tin man, (and I have no reason to doubt you), how come you haven't already be stolen and weighed in at the scrappers for someones beer/dope money?? :whis:

    You must just be lucky I guess. Stay that way.....and be careful out there!!

    Welcome again. Thumbs up

    :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

    Ignore mucker, he wears red jumpers

    100'000th post???


    I can't believe that you'd stoop so fe**in low just to nip in with the winner...........hang your head in shame! :whis:
    avatar
    Barnstaple Ram

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1973
    First ever game : Too long ago to remember
    Number of posts : 10255
    Registration date : 2009-07-09
    Points : 12098
    Age : 50
    Location : In front of my computer

    Re: Alright Chaps

    Post by Barnstaple Ram on Fri 23 Jul 2010, 8:43 pm

    A new member who actually posts

    Can I nominate him for poster of the month?

    Welcome on board Tinman , you will find us all a good crowd on here (well most of us anyway)

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Alright Chaps

    Post by Guest on Fri 23 Jul 2010, 9:27 pm

    Barnstaple Ram wrote:A new member who actually posts

    Can I nominate him for poster of the month?

    Welcome on board Tinman , you will find us all a good crowd on here (well most of us anyway)



    Do i get a prize? :guin:
    avatar
    Bedlam

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 0
    First ever game : V Spurs away 1972 won 0-1 Gladys scored If I remember correctly
    Number of posts : 7332
    Registration date : 2009-02-18
    Points : 7505
    Age : 56
    Location : Krakatoa, East of Java

    Re: Alright Chaps

    Post by Bedlam on Fri 23 Jul 2010, 11:23 pm

    yes you do, but it is invisible.
    avatar
    Mostyn

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1884
    First ever game : v Norwich City. 26th December 1987.
    Number of posts : 2782
    Registration date : 2009-02-22
    Points : 2817
    Age : 42
    Location : Derby

    Re: Alright Chaps

    Post by Mostyn on Sat 24 Jul 2010, 1:14 am

    welcome Tinman :D
    avatar
    New England Ram
    Admin

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1968
    First ever game : Bury away 1968
    Number of posts : 23342
    Registration date : 2009-02-18
    Points : 27980
    Age : 58
    Location : Boston USA

    Re: Alright Chaps

    Post by New England Ram on Sat 24 Jul 2010, 2:01 am

    Forget Potm Tin Man should have a statue complete with oil can.




    Sponsored content

    Re: Alright Chaps

    Post by Sponsored content

      Similar topics

      -

      Current date/time is Sun 22 Jul 2018, 3:56 am