COME ON YOU RAMS the Derby County fans forum

a friendly place to chat about Derby County, football and life


    Match day on COYRs info for the new folk.

    Share
    avatar
    New England Ram
    Admin

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1968
    First ever game : Bury away 1968
    Number of posts : 22921
    Registration date : 2009-02-18
    Points : 27505
    Age : 57
    Location : Boston USA

    Match day on COYRs info for the new folk.

    Post by New England Ram on Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:48 pm

    You might turn up at five to three tomorrow and think there is nobody about.

    You might be right....but the chances are folk will be in the chatbox thingy at the bottom of the page...(although it might be at the top).

    Anyway there is usually loads of banter in there and refreshments are often served so get on down and check it out if you are not making the trip to Wales.



    avatar
    robtheglostaram

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 13
    First ever game : Derby vs Man Utd
    Number of posts : 10806
    Registration date : 2009-05-03
    Points : 12737
    Age : 31
    Location : Cambridge

    Re: Match day on COYRs info for the new folk.

    Post by robtheglostaram on Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:50 pm

    I'll bring the bar snacks.

    AlvoRAM

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 95
    First ever game : Barnsley 95
    Number of posts : 6285
    Registration date : 2010-03-24
    Points : 6650
    Age : 33
    Location : Alvaston

    Re: Match day on COYRs info for the new folk.

    Post by AlvoRAM on Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:48 pm

    New England Ram wrote:You might turn up at five to three tomorrow and think there is nobody about.

    You might be right....but the chances are folk will be in the chatbox thingy at the bottom of the page...(although it might be at the top).

    Anyway there is usually loads of banter in there and refreshments are often served so get on down and check it out if you are not making the trip to Wales.

    You kept that one a secret... Screw pride park, think I'm gonna hang out here on match days more often.
    avatar
    Barnstaple Ram

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1973
    First ever game : Too long ago to remember
    Number of posts : 10178
    Registration date : 2009-07-09
    Points : 12002
    Age : 49
    Location : In front of my computer

    Re: Match day on COYRs info for the new folk.

    Post by Barnstaple Ram on Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:49 pm

    AlvoRAM wrote:
    New England Ram wrote:You might turn up at five to three tomorrow and think there is nobody about.

    You might be right....but the chances are folk will be in the chatbox thingy at the bottom of the page...(although it might be at the top).

    Anyway there is usually loads of banter in there and refreshments are often served so get on down and check it out if you are not making the trip to Wales.

    You kept that one a secret... Screw pride park, think I'm gonna hang out here on match days more often.

    They forgot to add that due to licensing laws the refreshment bar has to close 3 hours before kick off

    AlvoRAM

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 95
    First ever game : Barnsley 95
    Number of posts : 6285
    Registration date : 2010-03-24
    Points : 6650
    Age : 33
    Location : Alvaston

    Re: Match day on COYRs info for the new folk.

    Post by AlvoRAM on Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:52 pm

    Barnstaple Ram wrote:
    AlvoRAM wrote:
    New England Ram wrote:You might turn up at five to three tomorrow and think there is nobody about.

    You might be right....but the chances are folk will be in the chatbox thingy at the bottom of the page...(although it might be at the top).

    Anyway there is usually loads of banter in there and refreshments are often served so get on down and check it out if you are not making the trip to Wales.

    You kept that one a secret... Screw pride park, think I'm gonna hang out here on match days more often.

    They forgot to add that due to licensing laws the refreshment bar has to close 3 hours before kick off

    :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

    oh well, I'll stick to the offal on stale bread they serve at PPS then.
    avatar
    Mostyn

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1884
    First ever game : v Norwich City. 26th December 1987.
    Number of posts : 2782
    Registration date : 2009-02-22
    Points : 2817
    Age : 40
    Location : Derby

    Re: Match day on COYRs info for the new folk.

    Post by Mostyn on Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:59 pm

    looks like everyone is giving it a miss today! lol

    Sponsored content

    Re: Match day on COYRs info for the new folk.

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:44 pm