COME ON YOU RAMS the Derby County fans forum

a friendly place to chat about Derby County, football and life


    Rate The Last Film You Saw

    Share
    avatar
    B4ev6isd3n5el

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 4
    First ever game : First Game
    Number of posts : 271
    Registration date : 2010-10-01
    Points : 371
    Age : 32
    Location : derby

    Re: Rate The Last Film You Saw

    Post by B4ev6isd3n5el on Mon 21 Feb 2011, 12:08 am

    the fighter

    a brittlent film from start to finnish

    and a true story as well
    avatar
    New England Ram
    Admin

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1968
    First ever game : Bury away 1968
    Number of posts : 23116
    Registration date : 2009-02-18
    Points : 27732
    Age : 57
    Location : Boston USA

    Re: Rate The Last Film You Saw

    Post by New England Ram on Mon 21 Feb 2011, 12:54 am

    PragueAndy wrote:Yogi Bear. 3/10

    pretty bad. Cliche after cliche. My daughter is now 1 and 2 (as Americans would say) on cinema visits, having Toy Story 3 in the credit column and this thing and Shrek 4 in the debit. Still, that might just be me, as she seemed to enjoy herself, which is the point really.

    Followed by

    How to train your dragon, this evening on DVD. 7/10

    Enchanting little tale, with a kid and his cute dragon reconciling their two kinds. Obviously.

    Take her to see Tangled.



    avatar
    mace

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 0
    Number of posts : 5865
    Registration date : 2009-02-17
    Points : 7339

    Re: Rate The Last Film You Saw

    Post by mace on Wed 23 Feb 2011, 1:37 am

    Gnemeo and Juliet
    A film of wars between 2 sets of garden gnomes ,although not the best of animations i watched it with a group of youngs kids that found it funny which with their laughter made it enjoyable for that reasons 8/10
    Special not for Prague take daughter forget the film critic stuff put dad head on you will both enjoy it mate
    avatar
    Li 150
    Admin

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 68
    First ever game : Hull City 2-2 28/08/68 Weds
    Number of posts : 14521
    Registration date : 2009-02-11
    Points : 17391
    Age : 28
    Location : Germany

    Re: Rate The Last Film You Saw

    Post by Li 150 on Wed 23 Feb 2011, 1:07 pm

    Stone

    Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep




    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Rate The Last Film You Saw

    Post by Guest on Thu 24 Feb 2011, 12:55 pm

    Green Zone.

    Quite enjoyed this. 6/10
    avatar
    tom_dcfc

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1997
    First ever game : Derby County Vs Aston Villa 1997
    Number of posts : 768
    Registration date : 2009-08-06
    Points : 824
    Age : 27
    Location : Birmingham

    Re: Rate The Last Film You Saw

    Post by tom_dcfc on Thu 24 Feb 2011, 1:02 pm

    the prestige 8/10 rather good film, kept you guessing for most of it, but wrapped the story line up well in the end, the bale/nolan combo strikes again

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Rate The Last Film You Saw

    Post by Guest on Sun 27 Feb 2011, 10:06 am

    Shadow of the Vampire

    Murnau and the making of 'Nosferatu'.

    The lengths someone will go to to get what they want.

    Loved this the first time and still good this time around. 8/10
    avatar
    Goonerram

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1978
    First ever game : Derby 1 Spurs (scum) 2 Dec 20th 1987
    Number of posts : 478
    Registration date : 2010-01-18
    Points : 606
    Location : Emirates stadium

    Re: Rate The Last Film You Saw

    Post by Goonerram on Sun 27 Feb 2011, 10:16 am

    easy a = 10

    a tribute to john hughes a v good film
    avatar
    Bedlam

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 0
    First ever game : V Spurs away 1972 won 0-1 Gladys scored If I remember correctly
    Number of posts : 7332
    Registration date : 2009-02-18
    Points : 7505
    Age : 55
    Location : Krakatoa, East of Java

    Re: Rate The Last Film You Saw

    Post by Bedlam on Sun 27 Feb 2011, 10:39 am

    The Rite, 8/10 dark and brooding .

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Rate The Last Film You Saw

    Post by Guest on Sun 27 Feb 2011, 10:42 am

    PragueAndy wrote:Shadow of the Vampire

    Murnau and the making of 'Nosferatu'.

    The lengths someone will go to to get what they want.

    Loved this the first time and still good this time around. 8/10

    I saw this the other week, really enjoyed it. I thought Willem Defoe was really good in it.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Rate The Last Film You Saw

    Post by Guest on Sun 27 Feb 2011, 5:16 pm

    New England Ram wrote:
    PragueAndy wrote:Yogi Bear. 3/10

    pretty bad. Cliche after cliche. My daughter is now 1 and 2 (as Americans would say) on cinema visits, having Toy Story 3 in the credit column and this thing and Shrek 4 in the debit. Still, that might just be me, as she seemed to enjoy herself, which is the point really.

    Followed by

    How to train your dragon, this evening on DVD. 7/10

    Enchanting little tale, with a kid and his cute dragon reconciling their two kinds. Obviously.

    Take her to see Tangled.

    It was too scary for her. Lots of tears and a plea to go home.

    4/10
    avatar
    New England Ram
    Admin

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1968
    First ever game : Bury away 1968
    Number of posts : 23116
    Registration date : 2009-02-18
    Points : 27732
    Age : 57
    Location : Boston USA

    Re: Rate The Last Film You Saw

    Post by New England Ram on Sun 27 Feb 2011, 5:25 pm

    PragueAndy wrote:
    New England Ram wrote:
    PragueAndy wrote:Yogi Bear. 3/10

    pretty bad. Cliche after cliche. My daughter is now 1 and 2 (as Americans would say) on cinema visits, having Toy Story 3 in the credit column and this thing and Shrek 4 in the debit. Still, that might just be me, as she seemed to enjoy herself, which is the point really.

    Followed by

    How to train your dragon, this evening on DVD. 7/10

    Enchanting little tale, with a kid and his cute dragon reconciling their two kinds. Obviously.

    Take her to see Tangled.

    It was too scary for her. Lots of tears and a plea to go home.

    4/10


    Yikes....sorry Andy !




    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Rate The Last Film You Saw

    Post by Guest on Sun 27 Feb 2011, 5:33 pm

    New England Ram wrote:
    PragueAndy wrote:
    New England Ram wrote:
    PragueAndy wrote:Yogi Bear. 3/10

    pretty bad. Cliche after cliche. My daughter is now 1 and 2 (as Americans would say) on cinema visits, having Toy Story 3 in the credit column and this thing and Shrek 4 in the debit. Still, that might just be me, as she seemed to enjoy herself, which is the point really.

    Followed by

    How to train your dragon, this evening on DVD. 7/10

    Enchanting little tale, with a kid and his cute dragon reconciling their two kinds. Obviously.

    Take her to see Tangled.

    It was too scary for her. Lots of tears and a plea to go home.

    4/10


    Yikes....sorry !

    No worries. Not your fault. None of the reviews I read suggested it would have quite a few dark moments (including an actual stabbing).
    avatar
    New England Ram
    Admin

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1968
    First ever game : Bury away 1968
    Number of posts : 23116
    Registration date : 2009-02-18
    Points : 27732
    Age : 57
    Location : Boston USA

    Re: Rate The Last Film You Saw

    Post by New England Ram on Sun 27 Feb 2011, 6:10 pm

    PragueAndy wrote:
    New England Ram wrote:
    PragueAndy wrote:
    New England Ram wrote:
    PragueAndy wrote:Yogi Bear. 3/10

    pretty bad. Cliche after cliche. My daughter is now 1 and 2 (as Americans would say) on cinema visits, having Toy Story 3 in the credit column and this thing and Shrek 4 in the debit. Still, that might just be me, as she seemed to enjoy herself, which is the point really.

    Followed by

    How to train your dragon, this evening on DVD. 7/10

    Enchanting little tale, with a kid and his cute dragon reconciling their two kinds. Obviously.

    Take her to see Tangled.

    It was too scary for her. Lots of tears and a plea to go home.

    4/10


    Yikes....sorry !

    No worries. Not your fault. None of the reviews I read suggested it would have quite a few dark moments (including an actual stabbing).

    Yeah i feel bad though i forgot about that scene..I guess it depends on the youngster...one of our little guys was dubious at times but ultimately fine with it and his twin brother just loved it.
    I guess you just never know..with the little folk.


    Still I remember being scared of the snake in jungle book..last year.



    avatar
    Li 150
    Admin

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 68
    First ever game : Hull City 2-2 28/08/68 Weds
    Number of posts : 14521
    Registration date : 2009-02-11
    Points : 17391
    Age : 28
    Location : Germany

    Re: Rate The Last Film You Saw

    Post by Li 150 on Sun 27 Feb 2011, 6:11 pm

    bLACK sWAN LAKE

    Not too bad, backs up my belief that ballet is just a form of torture, your classic the story is the story within the story type thing. Large parts I found a tad boring, some parts had no relevance - but compared to the usual thrash coming out of Hollywood i'll give it
    7/10

    I suppose it



    avatar
    New England Ram
    Admin

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1968
    First ever game : Bury away 1968
    Number of posts : 23116
    Registration date : 2009-02-18
    Points : 27732
    Age : 57
    Location : Boston USA

    Re: Rate The Last Film You Saw

    Post by New England Ram on Sun 27 Feb 2011, 6:15 pm

    Unknown....Liam Neeson 8/10.
    Enjoyed it could not work out where it was going..pretty clever.



    avatar
    Leicester Ram

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1973
    First ever game : 1983ish
    Number of posts : 176
    Registration date : 2010-10-22
    Points : 184
    Age : 44

    Re: Rate The Last Film You Saw

    Post by Leicester Ram on Sun 27 Feb 2011, 9:12 pm

    Just watched jackass 3D and laughed my bo*lox off, absolute scream all the way through. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
    avatar
    Tilly

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 0
    Number of posts : 1552
    Registration date : 2009-04-11
    Points : 1614

    Re: Rate The Last Film You Saw

    Post by Tilly on Sun 27 Feb 2011, 9:34 pm

    I Am Number Four

    Decent teenage alien adventure story. Bit slow in parts but enjoyable over all.

    7/10
    avatar
    M.M

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1992
    First ever game : Derby vs Hearts ages ago 4-4
    Number of posts : 3257
    Registration date : 2009-02-14
    Points : 3294
    Age : 25
    Location : Nottingham

    Re: Rate The Last Film You Saw

    Post by M.M on Sun 27 Feb 2011, 9:44 pm

    Leicester Ram wrote:Just watched jackass 3D and laughed my bo*lox off, absolute scream all the way through. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

    I saw it in 3D. It was absolutely insane.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Rate The Last Film You Saw

    Post by Guest on Mon 28 Feb 2011, 8:41 am

    Li 150 wrote:bLACK sWAN LAKE

    Not too bad, backs up my belief that ballet is just a form of torture, your classic the story is the story within the story type thing. Large parts I found a tad boring, some parts had no relevance - but compared to the usual thrash coming out of Hollywood i'll give it
    7/10

    I suppose it

    Natalie Portman? Out of ten?

    I'd give her one.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Rate The Last Film You Saw

    Post by Guest on Sat 05 Mar 2011, 11:45 pm

    Taken

    Completely stupid chase thing with Liam Neeson killing everyone who's not American to save his daughter, who survives ostensibly because she is a virgin.

    Insulting yet strangely watchable, if only to see just how many dastardly foreigners he can kill.

    3/10
    avatar
    south_eastern_ram

    Number of posts : 2649
    Registration date : 2009-02-26
    Points : 2795

    Re: Rate The Last Film You Saw

    Post by south_eastern_ram on Sun 06 Mar 2011, 12:02 am

    PragueAndy wrote:Taken

    Completely stupid chase thing with Liam Neeson killing everyone who's not American to save his daughter, who survives ostensibly because she is a virgin.

    Insulting yet strangely watchable, if only to see just how many dastardly foreigners he can kill.

    3/10

    Love that film, probably not one for a film buff but if you like films about some bloke going on a rampage killing everyone then it's just for you.
    avatar
    Boris

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1970
    First ever game : Ipswich 2 Rams 6 1976
    Number of posts : 6707
    Registration date : 2009-02-23
    Points : 7731
    Age : 51
    Location : Shropshire

    Re: Rate The Last Film You Saw

    Post by Boris on Sun 06 Mar 2011, 1:09 am

    New England Ram wrote:Unknown....Liam Neeson 8/10.
    Enjoyed it could not work out where it was going..pretty clever.

    Saw it tonight with the kids...excellent, clever film and I didn't guess the ending 8.5/10

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Rate The Last Film You Saw

    Post by Guest on Sun 06 Mar 2011, 9:56 pm

    Four Lions

    Idiot Jihadists plan an attack.

    Worth watching just for the bit where they fire at a drone plane in Pakistan and the line: 'Spark plugs were invented by Jews to control world traffic.'

    7/10
    avatar
    Calif_Ramette

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 2005
    Number of posts : 2598
    Registration date : 2009-02-25
    Points : 2805
    Age : 39
    Location : Weed, CA USofA

    Re: Rate The Last Film You Saw

    Post by Calif_Ramette on Mon 07 Mar 2011, 2:02 am

    Wall Street 2

    Thankfully you don't have to have watched the original Wall Street to watch this. Not nearly as good as the first but not bad. I am big fan of Michael Douglas as well.

    7/10

    Sponsored content

    Re: Rate The Last Film You Saw

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri 19 Jan 2018, 11:38 pm