Barcelona

Stockport Ram

Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1971
    First ever game : Newcastle (h) Easter 1983 I think
    Number of posts : 5209
    Registration date : 2010-03-22

Barcelona

Post by Stockport Ram on Tue 03 May 2011, 11:15 pm

Is it just me, or did that performance against Real Madrid tonight just simply make you smile with joy?

In possession - pass and move. Out of possession - work like hell.

After the first 10-15 minutes, Real got absolutely nowhere NEAR them. Watching Ronaldo be outclassed as he yet again cheated his way through a game was both depressing (for a man of his wonderful talent to do that is a disgrace), and somehow, justice.

I sincerely hope that Barca have not peaked too soon, and repeat the footballing lesson that they gave Manure two years ago in the final.

Re: Barcelona

Post by Guest on Tue 03 May 2011, 11:27 pm

Good to see them play Great football without most of the team diving/ cheating the ref. The one exception of course----Mascerano, who couldn't Not cheat his way through five minutes of a football match. Can't stand the player. Makes my blood boil everytime i see him on a pitch!! A disgrace to football
    :no2ad:
    New England Ram
    Admin

Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1968
    First ever game : Bury away 1968
    Number of posts : 23026
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post by New England Ram on Wed 04 May 2011, 12:49 am

Stockport Ram wrote:Is it just me, or did that performance against Real Madrid tonight just simply make you smile with joy?

After the first 10-15 minutes, Real got absolutely nowhere NEAR them. Watching Ronaldo be outclassed as he yet again cheated his way through a game was both depressing (for a man of his wonderful talent to do that is a disgrace), and somehow, justice.

I sincerely hope that Barca have not peaked too soon, and repeat the footballing lesson that they gave Manure two years ago in the final.

To be honest Stocky....NO

It was on in the room but i hardly watched it.
    They are just on too much for me mate...total over exposure I get bored hearing how good they are etc etc..commentators falling over themselves to praise em and bullshit it up.... European football is over done even more than the premier league..Real Madrids manager got more fu**ing press this week than that **** they shot in Pakistan...its too much

mace

Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 0
    Number of posts : 5865
    Registration date : 2009-02-17

Post by mace on Wed 04 May 2011, 12:52 am

New England Ram wrote:
    Stockport Ram wrote:Is it just me, or did that performance against Real Madrid tonight just simply make you smile with joy?

To be honest Stocky....NO

It was on in the room but i hardly watched it.
    They are just on too much for me mate...total over exposure I get bored hearing how good they are etc etc..commentators falling over themselves to praise em and bullshit it up.... European football is over done even more than the premier league..Real Madrids manager got more fu**ing press this week than that **** they shot in Pakistan...its too much
    What wasa the result?
    I wish it would go back to draw the fucker out the hat
    New England Ram
    Admin

Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1968
    First ever game : Bury away 1968
    Number of posts : 23026
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post by New England Ram on Wed 04 May 2011, 1:48 am

1-1 on the night Mace.

MadAmster

Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 0
    Number of posts : 13559
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post by MadAmster on Wed 04 May 2011, 12:54 pm

Saw the start of the 2nd half in the Rotterdam Sports Complex having just watched the Harlem Globetrotters having fun at the expense of the Washington Generals. Went with er indoors and the 2 dustbin lids. Cracking entertainment.

Back to Barca. Loved the bit where Ronaldo pushed the ball too far forward, leapt into the defender, bounced off him and then rolled into a Barca player, ball went to a Real player who put it into the back of the net, only to see it disallowed for Ronaldo's foul...... Love it. Justice on the cheating git !!

Oh David Nugent, Oh David Nugent, we found him in Preston, we found him in Preston, we found him in Preston at the side of the road in a Volkswagen beetle............
    Loughborough Ram

Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1970
    Number of posts : 11114
    Registration date : 2009-02-14

Post by Loughborough Ram on Wed 04 May 2011, 1:57 pm

Barca are great but they do more than their fair share of cheating. A little like NER I just get fed up with the commentators fawning over them too much, and despite the fact that they do loads of diving they are elevated to the moral high ground because they play the beautiful game and aren't supposed to be tackled.
    Charingworth Ram

Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1974
    First ever game : Liverpool home won 2-0 1974
    Number of posts : 9224
    Registration date : 2009-02-22

Post by Charingworth Ram on Wed 04 May 2011, 2:28 pm

Fecking hell peeps, you can tell the ones that dont watch our shit week in week out, slagging Barcelona style of play off :doh:

Barnstaple Ram

Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1973
    First ever game : Too long ago to remember
    Number of posts : 10214
    Registration date : 2009-07-09

Post by Barnstaple Ram on Wed 04 May 2011, 9:19 pm

Like them or not they will be playing manure in the final

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 24 Aug 2017, 12:09 am