COME ON YOU RAMS the Derby County fans forum

a friendly place to chat about Derby County, football and life


    Hello - Just Joined

    Share
    avatar
    Ilsonsheepshagger

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1972
    First ever game : First Game
    Number of posts : 33
    Registration date : 2011-05-30
    Points : 35
    Age : 66
    Location : Ilkeston

    Re: Hello - Just Joined

    Post by Ilsonsheepshagger on Mon 30 May 2011, 10:14 pm

    chetty wrote:
    New England Ram wrote:What the fu** is there a case of scurvy onboard the SSA ?

    Lol, some f*****s have very bad breath on there yes. I have been on there since the start, its run its course so time for a new home, hopefully the decent lads will also come over here.
    We`re already here :shock:
    avatar
    robtheglostaram

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 13
    First ever game : Derby vs Man Utd
    Number of posts : 10806
    Registration date : 2009-05-03
    Points : 12737
    Age : 32
    Location : Cambridge

    Re: Hello - Just Joined

    Post by robtheglostaram on Tue 31 May 2011, 10:48 am

    Draft them in Chetty - let us call you Simon Clough.
    avatar
    chetty

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1972
    First ever game : First Game
    Number of posts : 263
    Registration date : 2011-05-25
    Points : 273
    Age : 49
    Location : Chellaston

    Re: Hello - Just Joined

    Post by chetty on Tue 31 May 2011, 10:51 am

    robtheglostaram wrote:Draft them in Chetty - let us call you Simon Clough.

    How f***** dare ya class me as a friggin shop keeper without a clue, get ya fags elsewhere, YA BARRED :surp:

    avatar
    Fred

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1968
    First ever game : Derby County v Rotherham United
    Number of posts : 8
    Registration date : 2011-05-31
    Points : 8
    Age : 58
    Location : Chadd

    Re: Hello - Just Joined

    Post by Fred on Tue 31 May 2011, 11:49 am

    Hello I just arrived as well.
    Chetty promised me an intresting picture upload :lol!:

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Hello - Just Joined

    Post by Guest on Tue 31 May 2011, 12:33 pm

    'kin ell Chet are you sure your not the Messiah, never seen A bloke with so many followers!
    avatar
    chetty

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1972
    First ever game : First Game
    Number of posts : 263
    Registration date : 2011-05-25
    Points : 273
    Age : 49
    Location : Chellaston

    Re: Hello - Just Joined

    Post by chetty on Tue 31 May 2011, 12:38 pm

    Fred wrote:Hello I just arrived as well.
    Chetty promised me an intresting picture upload :lol!:

    Fred me ode mucker Thumbs up
    avatar
    chetty

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1972
    First ever game : First Game
    Number of posts : 263
    Registration date : 2011-05-25
    Points : 273
    Age : 49
    Location : Chellaston

    Re: Hello - Just Joined

    Post by chetty on Tue 31 May 2011, 12:38 pm

    Ashleys stained pants wrote: 'kin ell Chet are you sure your not the Messiah, never seen A bloke with so many followers!

    This is news to me mate, I thought every fecker hated me :shock:
    avatar
    New England Ram
    Admin

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1968
    First ever game : Bury away 1968
    Number of posts : 23342
    Registration date : 2009-02-18
    Points : 27980
    Age : 58
    Location : Boston USA

    Re: Hello - Just Joined

    Post by New England Ram on Tue 31 May 2011, 12:39 pm

    Right said Fred lets get a move on....welcome Thumbs up




    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Hello - Just Joined

    Post by Guest on Tue 31 May 2011, 1:10 pm

    Anyway welcome Fred, just hope your not to sexy for this Forum
    avatar
    Charingworth Ram

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1974
    First ever game : Liverpool home won 2-0 1974
    Number of posts : 9224
    Registration date : 2009-02-22
    Points : 9517
    Age : 48
    Location : Rams World

    Re: Hello - Just Joined

    Post by Charingworth Ram on Tue 31 May 2011, 1:53 pm

    Fred wrote:Hello I just arrived as well.
    Chetty promised me an intresting picture upload :lol!:

    Welcome Fred, enjoy but beware of Ashley he is a knob head :roflmao:
    avatar
    The Big Ram

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1955
    First ever game : Derby v Scunthorpe 1963
    Number of posts : 114
    Registration date : 2010-10-05
    Points : 121
    Location : Chad

    Re: Hello - Just Joined

    Post by The Big Ram on Tue 31 May 2011, 3:52 pm

    I've only re-joined so I can come on here and take the piss out of him :ha ha:
    avatar
    Charingworth Ram

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1974
    First ever game : Liverpool home won 2-0 1974
    Number of posts : 9224
    Registration date : 2009-02-22
    Points : 9517
    Age : 48
    Location : Rams World

    Re: Hello - Just Joined

    Post by Charingworth Ram on Tue 31 May 2011, 4:05 pm

    The Big Ram wrote:I've only re-joined so I can come on here and take the piss out of him :ha ha:
    ne ne ne ne ne
    avatar
    rjrules71

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 0
    First ever game : plymouth argyle 1964-65
    Number of posts : 4404
    Registration date : 2009-05-15
    Points : 5466
    Age : 61
    Location : donington sur le mire

    Re: Hello - Just Joined

    Post by rjrules71 on Tue 31 May 2011, 7:05 pm

    Ashleys stained pants wrote: 'kin ell Chet are you sure your not the Messiah, never seen A bloke with so many followers!



    He's not the messiah, he is a very naughty boy!



    Welcome Fred,you should be okay once the crappy fred jokes are through,they will go faster than mercury.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Hello - Just Joined

    Post by Guest on Tue 31 May 2011, 7:18 pm

    Charingworth Ram wrote:
    Fred wrote:Hello I just arrived as well.
    Chetty promised me an intresting picture upload :lol!:

    Welcome Fred, enjoy but beware of Ashley he is a knob head :roflmao:
    Thank f+ck for that Chas you've seen my way of thinking Thumbs up
    avatar
    chetty

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1972
    First ever game : First Game
    Number of posts : 263
    Registration date : 2011-05-25
    Points : 273
    Age : 49
    Location : Chellaston

    Re: Hello - Just Joined

    Post by chetty on Tue 31 May 2011, 7:32 pm

    rjrules71 wrote:
    Ashleys stained pants wrote: 'kin ell Chet are you sure your not the Messiah, never seen A bloke with so many followers!



    He's not the messiah, he is a very naughty boy!



    Welcome Fred,you should be okay once the crappy fred jokes are through,they will go faster than mercury.

    What did I do?

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Hello - Just Joined

    Post by Guest on Tue 31 May 2011, 7:55 pm

    chetty wrote:
    rjrules71 wrote:
    Ashleys stained pants wrote: 'kin ell Chet are you sure your not the Messiah, never seen A bloke with so many followers!



    He's not the messiah, he is a very naughty boy!



    Welcome Fred,you should be okay once the crappy fred jokes are through,they will go faster than mercury.

    What did I do?
    Well put it this way Chetty 🙇 Since you joined the roof caved in and all the outsiders looking in fell into the glory hole of COYR. does that make sense? NO It does'nt for me either!
    avatar
    chetty

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1972
    First ever game : First Game
    Number of posts : 263
    Registration date : 2011-05-25
    Points : 273
    Age : 49
    Location : Chellaston

    Re: Hello - Just Joined

    Post by chetty on Tue 31 May 2011, 7:57 pm

    Ashleys stained pants wrote:
    chetty wrote:
    rjrules71 wrote:
    Ashleys stained pants wrote: 'kin ell Chet are you sure your not the Messiah, never seen A bloke with so many followers!



    He's not the messiah, he is a very naughty boy!



    Welcome Fred,you should be okay once the crappy fred jokes are through,they will go faster than mercury.

    What did I do?
    Well put it this way Chetty 🙇 Since you joined the roof caved in and all the outsiders looking in fell into the glory hole of COYR. does that make sense? NO It does'nt for me either!

    :lol!: I think so although the water is murky :)

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Hello - Just Joined

    Post by Guest on Tue 31 May 2011, 8:02 pm

    chetty wrote:
    Ashleys stained pants wrote:
    chetty wrote:
    rjrules71 wrote:
    Ashleys stained pants wrote: 'kin ell Chet are you sure your not the Messiah, never seen A bloke with so many followers!



    He's not the messiah, he is a very naughty boy!



    Welcome Fred,you should be okay once the crappy fred jokes are through,they will go faster than mercury.

    What did I do?
    Well put it this way Chetty 🙇 Since you joined the roof caved in and all the outsiders looking in fell into the glory hole of COYR. does that make sense? NO It does'nt for me either!

    :lol!: I think so although the water is murky :)
    Yea, just watch out for dodgy things floating in it....like Chas :whis:

    Sponsored content

    Re: Hello - Just Joined

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun 22 Jul 2018, 3:49 am