COME ON YOU RAMS the Derby County fans forum

a friendly place to chat about Derby County, football and life


    Make sure you don't forget Chaz

    Share
    avatar
    Barnstaple Ram

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1973
    First ever game : Too long ago to remember
    Number of posts : 10241
    Registration date : 2009-07-09
    Points : 12079
    Age : 49
    Location : In front of my computer

    Make sure you don't forget Chaz

    Post by Barnstaple Ram on Thu 30 Jun 2011, 8:50 pm

    Its the last day of June mate so best start thinking about the POTM that you want to arrange from now on
    avatar
    Barnstaple Ram

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1973
    First ever game : Too long ago to remember
    Number of posts : 10241
    Registration date : 2009-07-09
    Points : 12079
    Age : 49
    Location : In front of my computer

    Re: Make sure you don't forget Chaz

    Post by Barnstaple Ram on Sun 03 Jul 2011, 5:31 pm

    Come on Chaz the forum is waiting for you to sort this out
    avatar
    Mucker1884

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1975
    First ever game : Carlisle - '75 - last match - champs - Ley Stand
    Number of posts : 10235
    Registration date : 2009-07-22
    Points : 11249
    Age : 54
    Location : Derby

    Re: Make sure you don't forget Chaz

    Post by Mucker1884 on Sun 03 Jul 2011, 5:41 pm

    Sort it out people..... it's the 3rd already!! :dc:
    avatar
    Charingworth Ram

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1974
    First ever game : Liverpool home won 2-0 1974
    Number of posts : 9224
    Registration date : 2009-02-22
    Points : 9517
    Age : 48
    Location : Rams World

    Re: Make sure you don't forget Chaz

    Post by Charingworth Ram on Sun 03 Jul 2011, 5:43 pm

    Nothing to sort out, Barney was looking for a reaction and you gave him one Mucker.

    Friendley banter was exchanged and Barney threw the toys out POTM or no POTM not life changing :roflmao:
    avatar
    Mucker1884

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1975
    First ever game : Carlisle - '75 - last match - champs - Ley Stand
    Number of posts : 10235
    Registration date : 2009-07-22
    Points : 11249
    Age : 54
    Location : Derby

    Re: Make sure you don't forget Chaz

    Post by Mucker1884 on Sun 03 Jul 2011, 6:13 pm

    Charingworth Ram wrote:Nothing to sort out, Barney was looking for a reaction and you gave him one Mucker.

    Friendley banter was exchanged and Barney threw the toys out POTM or no POTM not life changing :roflmao:


    Maybe not life threatening Chaz, but's it's nice, and I like nice!!

    And besides, I know what stubborn ba**ards you can both be!!! :roflmao:
    avatar
    Charingworth Ram

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1974
    First ever game : Liverpool home won 2-0 1974
    Number of posts : 9224
    Registration date : 2009-02-22
    Points : 9517
    Age : 48
    Location : Rams World

    Re: Make sure you don't forget Chaz

    Post by Charingworth Ram on Sun 03 Jul 2011, 6:16 pm

    Mucker1884 wrote:
    Charingworth Ram wrote:Nothing to sort out, Barney was looking for a reaction and you gave him one Mucker.

    Friendley banter was exchanged and Barney threw the toys out POTM or no POTM not life changing :roflmao:


    Maybe not life threatening Chaz, but's it's nice, and I like nice!!

    And besides, I know what stubborn ba**ards you can both be!!! :roflmao:

    Why am i being stubborn, Barney runs the POTM every month why change it and further more why is he inviting me to do it.
    avatar
    Mucker1884

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1975
    First ever game : Carlisle - '75 - last match - champs - Ley Stand
    Number of posts : 10235
    Registration date : 2009-07-22
    Points : 11249
    Age : 54
    Location : Derby

    Re: Make sure you don't forget Chaz

    Post by Mucker1884 on Sun 03 Jul 2011, 6:32 pm

    Charingworth Ram wrote:

    Why am i being stubborn, Barney runs the POTM every month why change it and further more why is he inviting me to do it.

    I didn't say you were being stubborn in this instance, just that generally speaking, you are! :roflmao:

    FWIW, I agree that Barney should get on with it..... I dread to imagine the ensuing chaos if..... ooh, I can't even bring myself to type it!!! :affraid:
    avatar
    Barnstaple Ram

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1973
    First ever game : Too long ago to remember
    Number of posts : 10241
    Registration date : 2009-07-09
    Points : 12079
    Age : 49
    Location : In front of my computer

    Re: Make sure you don't forget Chaz

    Post by Barnstaple Ram on Sun 03 Jul 2011, 6:59 pm

    I beg to differ
    I haven't thrown my toys out
    It was requestes last month my Mr Charingworth Ram that I should resign so assumed he would be happy to take over once I did
    avatar
    Charingworth Ram

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1974
    First ever game : Liverpool home won 2-0 1974
    Number of posts : 9224
    Registration date : 2009-02-22
    Points : 9517
    Age : 48
    Location : Rams World

    Re: Make sure you don't forget Chaz

    Post by Charingworth Ram on Sun 03 Jul 2011, 7:25 pm

    Barnstaple Ram wrote:I beg to differ
    I haven't thrown my toys out
    It was requestes last month my Mr Charingworth Ram that I should resign so assumed he would be happy to take over once I did

    :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

    It was a joke you are the best man for the job.

    :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv:
    avatar
    Barnstaple Ram

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1973
    First ever game : Too long ago to remember
    Number of posts : 10241
    Registration date : 2009-07-09
    Points : 12079
    Age : 49
    Location : In front of my computer

    Re: Make sure you don't forget Chaz

    Post by Barnstaple Ram on Sun 03 Jul 2011, 7:26 pm

    Damm right I am and glad you admit it

    :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
    avatar
    Charingworth Ram

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1974
    First ever game : Liverpool home won 2-0 1974
    Number of posts : 9224
    Registration date : 2009-02-22
    Points : 9517
    Age : 48
    Location : Rams World

    Re: Make sure you don't forget Chaz

    Post by Charingworth Ram on Sun 03 Jul 2011, 7:27 pm

    Barnstaple Ram wrote:Damm right I am and glad you admit it

    :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

    Get on with it then you mardy twat :sccc:
    avatar
    Mucker1884

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1975
    First ever game : Carlisle - '75 - last match - champs - Ley Stand
    Number of posts : 10235
    Registration date : 2009-07-22
    Points : 11249
    Age : 54
    Location : Derby

    Re: Make sure you don't forget Chaz

    Post by Mucker1884 on Sun 03 Jul 2011, 8:26 pm

    Fu**in' ell Chaz....... just spewed my coffee down me shirt..... and wee'd a little too!

    :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
    avatar
    Charingworth Ram

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1974
    First ever game : Liverpool home won 2-0 1974
    Number of posts : 9224
    Registration date : 2009-02-22
    Points : 9517
    Age : 48
    Location : Rams World

    Re: Make sure you don't forget Chaz

    Post by Charingworth Ram on Sun 03 Jul 2011, 8:30 pm

    Mucker1884 wrote: Fu**in' ell Chaz....... just spewed my coffee down me shirt..... and wee'd a little too!

    :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

    Can not tolerate tall, bespectacled, thin wannabes who live in upper Chad and who have a desire to pass on responsibility when the going gets tough

    Sponsored content

    Re: Make sure you don't forget Chaz

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue 24 Oct 2017, 8:49 am