Barnstaple Ram

Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1973
    First ever game : Too long ago to remember
    Number of posts : 10214
    Registration date : 2009-07-09

Poster of the Month - June - The Official Announcement

Post by Barnstaple Ram on Tue 12 Jul 2011, 9:29 pm

Ladies & Gentlemen

It gives me great pleasure to finally officially announce the winner of the COYR Poster of the Month Award for June 2011 is..............

MadAmaster

My heartfelt congratulations to MR Amster, A solid poster who fully deserves this prestigious award

p.s to the certain poster who tried to make an official announcement earlier today , just grow up will you :whis: :roflmao:

Now over to Sunny Holland for the eagerly anticipated acceptance speech
    Pearson's Right Foot

Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 0
    First ever game : Coventry at PPS, 1998?
    Number of posts : 3078
    Registration date : 2011-01-11

Re: Poster of the Month - June - The Official Announcement

Post by Pearson's Right Foot on Tue 12 Jul 2011, 9:34 pm

Didn't know this forum had a MadAmaster - how did they win? Never even heard of them?

:suspect:

Craig Bryson - First Derby County League hat-trick in 6369 days.

14/09/2013
    Mucker1884

Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1975
    First ever game : Carlisle - '75 - last match - champs - Ley Stand
    Number of posts : 10233
    Registration date : 2009-07-22

Post by Mucker1884 on Wed 13 Jul 2011, 4:21 am

Many congrats Ammy.
    Thoroughly deserved....... and expected!

Sorry I didn't put up much of a fight, but it wouldn't have mattered tbh. True quality always shine thorough.

:resp: Clapping :resp: Clapping :resp: Clapping :resp: Clapping

Now...... speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeech!!
    MadAmster

Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 0
    Number of posts : 13553
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post by MadAmster on Wed 13 Jul 2011, 8:18 am

Well, what can I say? Totally unexpected. It was a surprise to be in the final, up against the poster I myself proposed for this very award. Who expects to get a gong on their first ever nomination? Not me, that's for sure.

I'd like to thank all those who made this possible. My late Mum and Dad for conceiving me. All those who helped me gain a reasonable command of the Queen's English. DCFC for being a huge part of my life. The DET for helping to facilitate the birth of this site. Master Li for building and maintaining it. All of you who managed to stay awake long enough to get through my posts. All of those who took the trouble to vote for me. My owd mucker Mucker for being a most worthy and gracious opponent. Tha American military whose invention of the internet made all this possible. MS Corp for building the software that permits us access to internet. Those brave souls who faced wind, rain, hail etc to dig the trenches for the laying of the cables that...... you (if you're still awake that is) get the gist...........

Thank you all, there are no words to express my immense gratitude to you all, Thanks.

Oh David Nugent, Oh David Nugent, we found him in Preston, we found him in Preston, we found him in Preston at the side of the road in a Volkswagen beetle............
    The Big Ram

Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1955
    First ever game : Derby v Scunthorpe 1963
    Number of posts : 114
    Registration date : 2010-10-05

Post by The Big Ram on Wed 13 Jul 2011, 11:57 am

MadAmster wrote:Well, what can I say? Totally unexpected. It was a surprise to be in the final, up against the poster I myself proposed for this very award. Who expects to get a gong on their first ever nomination? Not me, that's for sure.

I'd like to thank all those who made this possible. My late Mum and Dad for conceiving me. All those who helped me gain a reasonable command of the Queen's English. DCFC for being a huge part of my life. The DET for helping to facilitate the birth of this site. Master Li for building and maintaining it. All of you who managed to stay awake long enough to get through my posts. All of those who took the trouble to vote for me. My owd mucker Mucker for being a most worthy and gracious opponent. Tha American military whose invention of the internet made all this possible. MS Corp for building the software that permits us access to internet. Those brave souls who faced wind, rain, hail etc to dig the trenches for the laying of the cables that...... you (if you're still awake that is) get the gist...........

Thank you all, there are no words to express my immense gratitude to you all, Thanks.

:yay: Clapping :yh: :group: :resp: Thumbs up

Post by Guest on Wed 13 Jul 2011, 4:05 pm

MadAmster wrote:Well, what can I say? Totally unexpected. It was a surprise to be in the final, up against the poster I myself proposed for this very award. Who expects to get a gong on their first ever nomination? Not me, that's for sure.

Well done. ;)
    Charingworth Ram

Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1974
    First ever game : Liverpool home won 2-0 1974
    Number of posts : 9224
    Registration date : 2009-02-22

Post by Charingworth Ram on Wed 13 Jul 2011, 4:07 pm

Congrats MA :yh:

Stockport Ram

Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1971
    First ever game : Newcastle (h) Easter 1983 I think
    Number of posts : 5207
    Registration date : 2010-03-22

Post by Stockport Ram on Thu 14 Jul 2011, 8:03 am

There are times like this when I wish I hadn't voted for MadAmster. Not because he didn't deserve to win, but because the result would have allowed me to have yet another attempt at the world's worst ever joke.

Ahem.

"I'm not saying MadAmster is lucky, but the vote was a bit fourteen-eight."

Yeah. My thoughts exactly.

Well done Howard, thoroughly deserved. :fb11:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 21 Aug 2017, 11:10 am