COME ON YOU RAMS the Derby County fans forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
COME ON YOU RAMS the Derby County fans forum

A friendly place to chat about Derby County, football and life

EFL Championship table

Fun Trivia Daily Quiz

Search Come On You Rams

spyglass Search Come On You Rams

    It’s a fu**in* mess

    New England Ram
    New England Ram
    Admin

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1968
    First ever game : Bury away 1968
    Number of posts : 24401
    Registration date : 2009-02-18
    Points : 29107
    Age : 61
    Location : Boston USA

    It’s a fu**in* mess Empty It’s a fu**in* mess

    Post by New England Ram Sun 21 Mar 2021, 4:28 am

    That’s it the title is it.



    It’s a fu**in* mess Nersig10
    Calif_Ramette
    Calif_Ramette

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 2005
    Number of posts : 3090
    Registration date : 2009-02-25
    Points : 3318
    Age : 43
    Location : Weed, CA USofA

    It’s a fu**in* mess Empty Re: It’s a fu**in* mess

    Post by Calif_Ramette Sun 21 Mar 2021, 6:05 am

    Rooney says we only need 4 wins out of 8 to stay up. I don't see where those wins are going to come from at this point. Sheff Wed and Wycombe and probably all but relegated but the spots between us and Rotherham are getting too tight for my liking.
    Bobbies Helmet
    Bobbies Helmet

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1884
    First ever game : Burnley away 1975
    Number of posts : 628
    Registration date : 2017-11-25
    Points : 881
    Age : 55
    Location : Cop Shop

    It’s a fu**in* mess Empty Re: It’s a fu**in* mess

    Post by Bobbies Helmet Mon 22 Mar 2021, 12:58 pm

    The whole club is a f**king mess from the very top all the way down. from the utter gabage being served up on the pitch, all the way through to dodgy Dave from Dubai's laughable take over bid, Brace yourselves folks we're going down
    mcsilks
    mcsilks

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1979
    First ever game : Early eighties, Sheff Utd in the Pop Side
    Number of posts : 754
    Registration date : 2016-08-14
    Points : 846
    Age : 50
    Location : Japan

    It’s a fu**in* mess Empty Re: It’s a fu**in* mess

    Post by mcsilks Mon 22 Mar 2021, 1:20 pm

    Bobbies Helmet wrote:The whole club is a f**king mess from the very top all the way down. from the utter gabage being served up on the pitch, all the way through to dodgy Dave from Dubai's laughable take over bid, Brace yourselves folks we're going down


    I disagree. We are still fairly comfortably above the other relegation candidates.

    Incidentally, if you are so sure of an impending relegation, put your money where your mouth is...you'll get 5/1.
    MadAmster
    MadAmster

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 0
    Number of posts : 17193
    Registration date : 2009-02-20
    Points : 19658
    Age : 67
    Location : Where else but Amster Dam

    It’s a fu**in* mess Empty Re: It’s a fu**in* mess

    Post by MadAmster Mon 22 Mar 2021, 1:29 pm

    We went form failing with Cocu's slow, slow, slower, slower, slow tactics to a spell of results that saw us top 2 or 3 in the current form tables.

    We did that by getting on the front foot from the off. We chased and harried and pressed the way we'd been pressed all season and it worked.

    Then we stopped doing it and the results have turned. Is it beng too simplistic to think that if we got back to the front foot stuff we'd actually become good again?

    ...... having said that, it's not like it worked in the 2nd half against Brentford, now, is it? Wink

    Find what works for you and keep on doing it. Not rocket science is it?
    DavesaRam
    DavesaRam

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1968
    First ever game : Derby 5 Spurs 0
    Number of posts : 1214
    Registration date : 2011-10-15
    Points : 1408
    Age : 64
    Location : Allestree

    It’s a fu**in* mess Empty Re: It’s a fu**in* mess

    Post by DavesaRam Mon 22 Mar 2021, 4:58 pm

    MadAmster wrote:We went form failing with Cocu's slow, slow, slower, slower, slow tactics to a spell of results that saw us top 2 or 3 in the current form tables.

    We did that by getting on the front foot from the off. We chased and harried and pressed the way we'd been pressed all season and it worked.

    Then we stopped doing it and the results have turned. Is it beng too simplistic to think that if we got back to the front foot stuff we'd actually become good again?

    ...... having said that, it's not like it worked in the 2nd half against Brentford, now, is it?  Wink



    Find what works for you and keep on doing it. Not rocket science is it?

    Careful Ammy, you'll get a club ban with common sense like that!
    Bobbies Helmet
    Bobbies Helmet

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1884
    First ever game : Burnley away 1975
    Number of posts : 628
    Registration date : 2017-11-25
    Points : 881
    Age : 55
    Location : Cop Shop

    It’s a fu**in* mess Empty Re: It’s a fu**in* mess

    Post by Bobbies Helmet Mon 22 Mar 2021, 7:49 pm

    mcsilks wrote:
    Bobbies Helmet wrote:The whole club is a f**king mess from the very top all the way down. from the utter gabage being served up on the pitch, all the way through to dodgy Dave from Dubai's laughable take over bid, Brace yourselves folks we're going down


    I disagree. We are still fairly comfortably above the other relegation candidates.

    Incidentally, if you are so sure of an impending relegation, put your money where your mouth is...you'll get 5/1.
    If we can't score it's lose or draw Macca me Duck you'll not stay up like that
    Calif_Ramette
    Calif_Ramette

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 2005
    Number of posts : 3090
    Registration date : 2009-02-25
    Points : 3318
    Age : 43
    Location : Weed, CA USofA

    It’s a fu**in* mess Empty Re: It’s a fu**in* mess

    Post by Calif_Ramette Mon 22 Mar 2021, 8:08 pm

    mcsilks wrote:
    Bobbies Helmet wrote:The whole club is a f**king mess from the very top all the way down. from the utter gabage being served up on the pitch, all the way through to dodgy Dave from Dubai's laughable take over bid, Brace yourselves folks we're going down


    I disagree. We are still fairly comfortably above the other relegation candidates.

    Incidentally, if you are so sure of an impending relegation, put your money where your mouth is...you'll get 5/1.

    We are 5 points right now from the final spot which Rotherham sits at. They have 4 matches in hand and they could easily take enough points from them to send us down. We have to win at least two more matches and as I said I dont see how we are going to get those.

    Bobbies Helmet likes this post

    MadAmster
    MadAmster

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 0
    Number of posts : 17193
    Registration date : 2009-02-20
    Points : 19658
    Age : 67
    Location : Where else but Amster Dam

    It’s a fu**in* mess Empty Re: It’s a fu**in* mess

    Post by MadAmster Tue 23 Mar 2021, 8:17 am

    Luton, Brum and Wendy are the games IMO. Win those 3 and we stay up. Lose all 3 and we are struggling. Anything in between will make it squeaky bum time.
    Calif_Ramette
    Calif_Ramette

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 2005
    Number of posts : 3090
    Registration date : 2009-02-25
    Points : 3318
    Age : 43
    Location : Weed, CA USofA

    It’s a fu**in* mess Empty Re: It’s a fu**in* mess

    Post by Calif_Ramette Thu 25 Mar 2021, 4:08 am

    To think I am getting my Ram outline tattoo on Friday and this being the season I do it. I swear this club is going to kill me.

    MadAmster likes this post

    Calif_Ramette
    Calif_Ramette

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 2005
    Number of posts : 3090
    Registration date : 2009-02-25
    Points : 3318
    Age : 43
    Location : Weed, CA USofA

    It’s a fu**in* mess Empty Re: It’s a fu**in* mess

    Post by Calif_Ramette Fri 26 Mar 2021, 7:28 pm

    It’s a fu**in* mess 16532710

    Got that today! Despite it being a crap season, Derby till I die!

    MadAmster, CornwallRam, Jackal and ToonRam like this post

    MadAmster
    MadAmster

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 0
    Number of posts : 17193
    Registration date : 2009-02-20
    Points : 19658
    Age : 67
    Location : Where else but Amster Dam

    It’s a fu**in* mess Empty Re: It’s a fu**in* mess

    Post by MadAmster Sat 27 Mar 2021, 7:40 am

    Go Cal. Nice job.
    SawleyRam
    SawleyRam
    Admin

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 1954
    First ever game : 1956
    Number of posts : 6038
    Registration date : 2011-01-11
    Points : 8287
    Age : 73
    Location : Username gives it away!

    It’s a fu**in* mess Empty Re: It’s a fu**in* mess

    Post by SawleyRam Sat 27 Mar 2021, 11:50 am

    Looks sore Cal, a great tat though.



    It is better, of course, to know useless things than to know nothing.
    Calif_Ramette
    Calif_Ramette

    Rams Fan Since Rams Fan Since : 2005
    Number of posts : 3090
    Registration date : 2009-02-25
    Points : 3318
    Age : 43
    Location : Weed, CA USofA

    It’s a fu**in* mess Empty Re: It’s a fu**in* mess

    Post by Calif_Ramette Sun 28 Mar 2021, 6:17 am

    SawleyRam wrote:Looks sore Cal, a great tat though.

    Thanks, it is a bit sore but not bad. Well worth it though. A late b-day pressie to myself.

    prideParkhead likes this post


    Sponsored content

    It’s a fu**in* mess Empty Re: It’s a fu**in* mess

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed 14 Apr 2021, 2:32 pm